Yes. Yep. I'm coming.
好了好了 我来了
You are not going to believe this. Paula.
你不会相信的 波拉
You are so not going to believe this.
你绝对不会相信的
What are you doing here?
你在干什么
I can't even believe it. Believe what?
连我都不敢相信 相信什么
I can't tell you.
我不能说
I 'm still asleep, aren't I? I'm dreaming.
我是不是还在睡觉 还在做梦
I'm having a dream where my book agent has shown up
梦到我的经纪人一早七点
At my house at 7:00 a.m. To not tell me something.
出现在我家 什么也不告诉我
Okay.
好吧
It's not official yet,
虽然还不是官方消息
But... You, my dear,
但是 我亲爱的
Are at the top of their list,
你位居新书榜首
And I can't give you any more details than that.
除此之外 我不能再多透露了
You want some coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
I'd love to sit down and not discuss this further.
我想坐下来 不再深入讨论这个问题了
I will tell you this--
这么跟你说吧
It's a major relaunch of a major franchise--
新书再版的特权
A 3-book deal-- And they want you.
三部书的合同 他们想给你
"Heat Wave" comes out in less than a week.
《希特热浪》出版不到一周
The book party, which you arranged, is Monday night.
你组织的那次签售活动 是本周一晚上
I'm trying to launch my own character.
我正在推出自己写的角色
Why would I want to get involved with somebody else's?
为什么还要掺和别人的
What if I told you the character in question
要是我告诉你 我们谈论的角色
Is a certain British secret agent?
是某个英国特工
You mean it's gonna be--
你是说那会是
Don't say it. You'll jinx it.
别说出来 我们玩噤声游戏
He's the reason I became a writer.
是他让我当了作家
I know. I mean, he's the coolest spy ever.
我知道 他是史上最帅的间谍
Right. He's got gadgets,
没错 他有些小玩意
He's got babes, he's--
他有孩子 他
And a payday that is unbelievable.
而且他让薪水不可思议
And they want me for three new books?
他们还要我写三本新书
Yes, now are you gonna get that?
对 你要接电♥话♥了吧
Because an unanswered phone gives me agita.
响个不停的电♥话♥让我消化不良
It's Beckett.
贝克特打来的
A body must have dropped.
发现一具尸体
I'll call her back.
等会我打回去
What other details can't you tell me?
还有什么细节你不能透露
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
So what do you got for us?
什么情况
Caucasian female, early 30s,
白种人 女性 30出头
No purse or I.D. Found on the body.
没有包或者身份证
Where is she?
死者在哪
City workers found her
工作人员打开井盖
When they opened the manhole to check the line.
检查线路的时候发现的
Something tells me she didn't trip.
看的出来她并非失足跌落
Cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma.
死因 钝器击打致死
She took a nasty blow to the back of the head.
她的后脑遭受重击
But we found traces of blood spatter
但我们在人行道那边
Over there on the sidewalk.
发现溅出的血迹
Well, then it couldn't have been a robbery.
那肯定不是抢劫
A mugger wouldn't bother dragging her body
抢劫犯不会为了藏尸
That far just to hide it.
把尸体拖这么远
Given the amount of decomposition,
根据尸体腐烂的程度
I'd--I'd say she was killed about two days ago.
我推断死亡时间大约在两天前
Any chance you would narrow that down for us?
有可能缩短时间范围吗
Any chance I can get her to the lab first?
有可能先把她送到实验室吗
I should be able to get you a tighter window,
我应该能缩小时间范围
Maybe down to six or seven hours. All right, thank you.
误差在六七个小时之间 好 谢谢
Ah, good morning.
早上好
Look who decided to grace us with his presence.
这是哪位大人物来看我们了
Did you have something more important to do, Castle?
卡塞尔 有什么事比这重要吗
I got held up at home. Was that the body?
我家里有点事 那就是尸体吗
Yeah, it's on its way to the morgue.
对 要送去太平间了
What, you wanted us to wait?
怎么 想让我们等你
Yeah, it's too bad, too. It's your kinda case, bro.
情况很糟 跟你写的差不多 老兄
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, body was found down that manhole over there,
对 有人在窨井内发现尸体
Half eaten. Eaten?
被吃了一半 吃了
Yeah, it was covered in some kind of green slime.
对 有绿色粘液包裹在外面
Yeah, it was creepy.
很恐怖的
It's as if someone or something is down there.
像是有人或某种生物在下面
Ah, that's--okay, very funny. That's great.
那真是 很有趣 很好
Was there a body down the manhole? Yeah.
窨井下面真有尸体吗 对
Okay. Thank you. An adult.
好 谢谢 你才是成年人
Yeah, you should've seen what else was down there.
本来你还能看到窨井里的其他东西
Two metal canisters with biohazard stickers
两个贴着有毒标签的滤毒罐
And yellow powder inside of it. You opened the...
里面还有黄色粉末 你打开了
All right. Tha--will someone please tell me
好吧 那 有没有人能告诉我
What's really going on here?
这里到底发生了什么
We're gonna check nearby trash cans for the murder weapon.
我们要去周围的垃圾箱找凶器了
Uh, what was the murder weapon, by the way?
那顺便问一下 凶器是什么
Some kind of death ray. Turns your insides out.
某种致命射线 让你肝胆俱裂
Her fingerprints came back negative.
死者的指纹并未入库
Missing persons didn't have anyone matching her description.
失踪人口也没有和她相符的数据
Your boys didn't happen to find her purse by any chance?
你们的人没有发现她的包吗
No, no purse, no murder weapon.
没 没有钱包 也没凶器
Then we have ourselves a Jane Doe.
那就找回来一具无名女尸
Two days and no one steps forward to say she's missing.
失踪两天 无人上报
Which means she probably lived alone
这意味着她很可能独居
And she didn't have a job where she needed to be.
也没有固定工作
I can tell you this much-- She's an immigrant,
我只能说 她是外来移♥民♥
Probably from eastern Europe. Her dental work?
可能来自东欧 通过牙齿吗
Yeah, she's got a couple of stainless steel crowns.
对 她有几颗不锈钢牙
We don't use 'em anymore in the states,
美国已经废弃不用了
But they're still common in the former soviet block.
但在前苏联地区仍很普遍
Uh, we found this scrunched
在死者裤子口袋底部
In the bottom of her pants pocket.
发现这个碾碎物
Candy wrapper.
糖纸
It's got some kind of writing on it.
上面还写着些什么
The lettering has diacritical marks on it.
印刷的字母上有分隔符
They're accent marks
那些是重音符号♥
Used to represent sounds that are alien to Latin.
用来标明拉丁外来语
I'm gonna go with Slavic Cyrillic. No, Czech.
我想应该是斯拉夫语 不 捷克语
And you know this how?
你是怎么知道的
I almost ordered a Russian bride once.
有次我差点买♥♥了个俄♥罗♥斯♥新娘
You know, a Czech mate?
说捷克语的妻子 我对了吧
I'm gonna run this down.
我会来查这个
There can't be too many shops in the area that sell this stuff.
这一带出♥售♥这类东西的商店应该不多
Hey, Perlmutter. I'm having a book launch party Monday night.
帕穆特 我周一晚上有场签售会
You wanna come? Please.
你想来吗 行了吧
I'll put you down as a maybe.
我就当你可能去
This is gonna weird you out a little bit,
这会让你觉得有点奇怪
But check this out. I mean, it just seems like...
但仔细看看 这就像是
It seems to bend the space time continuum.
它好像能穿越时空
Look, just when you think there can't be another...
就当你认为没有其他的
What is he doing? We hit about a dozen little shops
他在干什么 我们去了好多家商店
Trying to find that candy wrapper.
想要找到糖纸的来源
And he insisted on buying something in every shop.
而他坚持每家店都要买♥♥点东西
In every shop?
每家店吗
No wrapper, though.
但没找到
Something tells me, if he decides to
事实表明 如果他想要
Put the great candy wrapper hunt in his next book,
把糖纸收藏写进他的下一本书
He'll give it a happier ending.
他会很成功的
Wait, sir. Sir, uh, next book?
先生 等一下 下一本书
Is he writing another Nikki Heat novel?
他要写另一本妮基·希特系列小说吗
The deal was for one book. I assumed that--
合同上是一本书 难道说
You were off the hook?
你已经解脱了吗
You know how the mayor feels about Castle.
你知道市长和卡塞尔的关系
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表