and so is his gym membership.
他的健身会员卡也是
All right. Have CSU sweep the area,
好了 让鉴证组检查现场吧
canvass the homeless people,
再询问那些流浪者
see if anyone saw or heard anything.
看是否有人听到或看到些什么
Ocean view from my patio.
俺家阳台的海景
It does not get better than this.
没有比这个更好的地方了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I tried information, our database.
我查了所有资料 搜遍了数据库
I even did an internet search,
甚至上网进行了搜索
And it's like these guys don't even exist. Who?
这些人仿佛根本就不存在 哪些人
Fastwater Global Services.
激流环球服务公♥司♥
Ah! See? I told you. CIA cover.
看 我就说吧 中情局的伪装
No. I mean, they probably just don't like to advertise.
开玩笑的 他们可能是不喜欢做广♥告♥
Yeah, well, I thought so as well,
没错 我起初也这么想
so I checked their address--
所以我查了他们的地址
1747 West 43rd Str.
西43街 1747号♥
It's in the middle of the Hudson River.
那是在哈德逊河里
So I went back and checked through his wallet
所以我又检查了他的钱包
and looked at his IDs, his gym membership,
查看了他的证件 健身会员卡
health insurance, even his ATM card--
医疗保险 甚至他的自动提款卡
They're all fakes. You run his name?
全是假的 你查过他的名字了吗
Yeah, there's about half a dozen Shawn Caldwells
查了 纽约以及新泽西 康涅狄格州有六个
in the tristate area, and none of them are a match.
肖恩·卡维尔 但没一个吻合的
What about his fingerprints? Not in our system.
那他的指纹呢 我们的数据库里没有
Hey, Beckett. Hey, what'd you guys find?
贝克特 有什么发现
Well, we spoke to some homeless guys who were camped
我们询问了一些昨晚
a couple hundred yards from the overpass last night.
在距桥几百码处露宿的流浪汉
They didn't see or hear anything.
他们没听到或看到任何事情
Couple hundred yards?
几百码
How do you not hear five gunshots?
五声枪响 怎么可能没听到
Unless... He used a silencer.
除非 凶手用了消音器
To kill a man who went out of the way to hide who he was?
用装了消音器的枪 杀一个故意掩藏身份的人
This is starting to sound more and more
这听起来越来越像
like a professional hit.
职业杀手干的了
Yeah, well, we're nowhere until we figure out
是啊 只有查出受害者的身份
who this guy actually is.
我们才能有所突破
So why don't you guys go canvass the area
你们去查查公园
near the entrance to the park, see if you can find his car?
入口的区域吧 看是否能找到他的车
And fax his photo to the local hotels,
另外 把他的照片传真给本地宾馆
see if anyone recognizes his face. Right on.
看是否有人能认出他 这就去
You know, I-I was...
你知道...
I was kidding about the assassin stuff.
关于杀手的说法 我是开玩笑的
That's Lanie.
是蕾妮
Please tell me that you found something.
拜托 告诉我你有发现了
Well, I found nothing that sheds light
关于被害人的身份
on the identity of your victim,
我一无所获
But I did find something that may help with your killer.
但我发现了些线索 也许能帮你们找到凶手
We know the shooter tried to scrub the crime scene
我们知道凶手清理了犯罪现场的
of ballistic evidence, but one of the rounds
弹道痕迹 但有一发子弹
shattered Mr. Caldwell's rib and left this little souvenir.
射中了卡维尔的肋骨 留下了线索
A bullet fragment? Can't tell the caliber,
子弹碎片 分不清枪♥支♥的口径
but this polygonal rifling along the outer rim
但外缘的多边形膛线
is consistent with the barrel of a Glock.
与格洛克手♥枪♥吻合
What? The grouping of the shots.
怎么了 这组枪击
You see how tight they all are?
发现伤口都很紧致了吗
There's no stippling, no muzzle burns.
没有斑点烧痕和枪口烧伤
The killer must have shot from a distance.
一定是远距离射击
Which means he's a very good shot.
也就是说 他枪法很准
Great. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
They found the car.
他们找到车了
Car is registered to Allied Fleet Services,
车是登记在联合舰队服务公♥司♥名下的
a car rental agency.
是家汽车租赁公♥司♥
Oh, I hope they got the insurance option.
但愿他们买♥♥了保险
Who did they rent it to?
这车租给谁了
This particular car is on a long-term lease to FGS.
这辆车被FGS长♥期♥租用了
Fastwater Global Services.
激流环球服务公♥司♥
Do they know they rented their car to a company that doesn't exist?
他们知道把车租给了根本不存在的公♥司♥吗
Oh, no. It exists, just not in New York.
不 这公♥司♥存在 不在纽约而已
All correspondence, billing and payments go through
所有的信函 账单和工资
a P.O Box in the Cayman Islands.
都经由一个位于开曼群岛的邮箱
It gets even weirder. In the trunk, we found these.
这案子越来越诡异了 在车尾箱找到这个
Euros.
欧元
5,000 of 'em, and...
一共是五千元 还有
That looks military. Yeah.
这看起来像军方武器 没错
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
A fancy pen. Nice!
精品钢笔 赞
A bag full of euros, a high-tech heater
一个装满欧元的袋子 一把军用枪
and a silent killer who leaves no trace...
还有个雁过无痕的神秘杀手
Good evening, 2-2-3. Informant has been identified.
代号♥223 晚上好 告密者身份已确认
Ally contact will meet you
同盟方联♥系♥人会在13至15个小时内
at Cafe Moul in 13-15 hours
在摩尔咖啡馆与你见面
with further instructions.
下达进一步的指令
Wear the pen and use the following code phrase--
带上笔 暗号♥如下
"Aren't you Steve's friend?"
"你是史蒂夫的朋友吧"
Response,"No, Steve is my brother."
答"不 史蒂夫是我兄弟"
Good luck, 2-2-3.
祝好运 代号♥223
Well, now we know why our victim doesn't exist.
现在知道为什么被害人不存在了
He's a spy.
他是个间谍
We contacted the CIA, the FBI,
我们联♥系♥了中情局 联邦调查局
the NSA and Homeland Security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局和国土安♥全♥部♥
So far, all of them are denying that he was one of theirs.
目前为止 都否认被害人是他们的人
Well, of course they're gonna deny it.
他们当然会否认
He was probably disavowed the moment he was killed,
他可能从被杀的那刻起就被除名了
making this officially the coolest case ever.
使这案子史无前例的酷
So what do you want us to do, sir?
我们要怎么做 长官
Your job. Till someone more important tells us different,
做好本职工作 在上级有其它指示前
treat this like a standard homicide case.
此案作为普通的凶杀案处理
You go to the cafe.
你们去咖啡馆
If this contact of his is an ally,
如果这个联♥系♥人跟他是盟友
they may be willing to talk.
他们也许会提供线索
How are we gonna identify the... contact?
我们要如何确定这个...联♥系♥人
Same way our victim was going to.
假扮我们的被害人
Bingo.
找到了
Her?
她
She's the only one here alone.
这里只有她是一个人
Aren't you Steve's friend?
你是史蒂夫的朋友吧
Pardon?
什么
Aren't you steve's friend?
你是史蒂夫的朋友吧
Steve? No, no, I'm sorry. I don't know Steve.
史蒂夫 不不 抱歉 我不认识史蒂夫
Are you sure?
你确定
So he's not your brother?
他不是你的兄弟吗
Go away. Okay.
离我远点 好的
Wasn't her. Yeah, I gathered.
不是她 看出来了
This all feel a little odd to you? What?
你不觉得这一切有点怪吗 怎么了
The old cloak-and-dagger, secret meetings, code words--
老式的间谍故事 秘密会面 暗号♥
It all feels a little old-fashioned.
感觉太老套了
I mean, why meet face-to-face
我是说 为什么要亲自见面呢
when you can just send an encrypted e-mail?
直接发一封加密邮件不就行了
Sometimes, you just have to do things off the grid.
有时候 就得远离喧嚣的高科技
Speaking of off the grid, I was serious about this weekend.
说到远离喧嚣 周末度假的邀请我是认真的
You're seriously asking me to your place in the Hamptons?
你当真邀请我去你汉普顿的住处吗
I promise, no funny stuff. Just a friendly getaway.
我保证不搞鬼 就是朋友一起度个假
It'd be fun.
很有趣的
Yeah... no.
好...不行
Y-you know, some of us have to work for a living.
我还要为了生计工作呢
On Memorial Day? Yes. I spent all of my vacation days
在阵亡将士纪念日? 是啊 我已经没假了
looking for a new place to live. Shh,shh,shh.
都用在找新公♥寓♥上了 嘘 嘘
Aren't you Steve's friend?
你是史蒂夫的朋友吧
No. Steve's my brother.
不 史蒂夫是我的兄弟
Brauer. Hans Brauer.
保尔 汉斯·保尔
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表