Uh, no, thanks. Full up.
不了 谢谢 忙得很
So...
那么
How'd you find the body?
尸体是怎么发现的
On the ground.
就在地上出现的
He positioned in a creepy way?
有没有被摆成一种奇怪的姿势
Yeah, like a guy who was shot.
有 按照被枪打中的姿势
So just your garden-variety homicide robbery, huh?
就是平凡无奇的劫杀案 是吗
Actually...
事实上
Pop and drops are some of the hardest cases to close.
劫杀案是最难破获案件中的一类
Randomness of the victim, anonymous nature of the crime--
受害人是随意挑选的 案件的匿名本质
It takes some real serious detective work.
需要警务人员付出极大努力
Okay. Well, if you guys want any help,
那好 如果需要帮忙
You know where to find me.
你们知道在哪儿找得到我
Help?
帮忙
Did you just say "help"?
你刚刚说的是 帮忙
Don't worry about us, Castle.
卡塞尔 别担心我们
We'll probably close ours before your therapist.
我们可能 比你那件咨♥询♥师的案子更早结案
Really?
是吗
Well, perhaps you'd like to make things interesting.
也许你们喜欢来点好玩的
Whoa. Wait.
好啊 等等
Are you saying you want to wager
你是说 你想赌一赌
On who solves their case first?
谁能先破案吗
That's sick, bro.
真无聊 哥们儿
50 bucks? We win, you pay us both.
50块 我们赢的话 你得付双份
Deal.
成交
Not a word to Beckett, okay?
对贝克特一个字都别提 知道吗
She finds out about this, she'll shoot us.
她要是知道了 会朝我们开枪的
Secrets, murder and gambling--
秘密 谋杀 赌博
Three of my favorite pastimes.
我钟爱的娱乐活动之三
May the best man win.
强者取胜
May he.
一言为定
Richard, that's appalling-- Wagering on death.
理查德 用死人打赌 这真可怕
They're already dead, mother.
他们已经死了 妈妈
And who's to say that catching killers cannot be fun?
这样找出真凶难道不是很有意思吗
Hey, dad, are you working tonight?
爸爸 你今晚要工作吗
Maybe. Why?
也许 怎么了
Oh, I just have math club until 6,
我的数学小组要活动到六点
And then I wanted to take Owen out
我想和欧文去奇缘餐厅[曼哈顿高级餐厅]
For a birthday banana split at serendipity.
吃香蕉船庆祝生日
I just wanted to do someg special
我们想做些特别的事
Because things have been a little rocky with us lately.
因为最近太多烦心事了
Nothing smoothes rocky like rocky road.
不经风雨 怎能见彩虹
Just remember, it's a school night. Be home by midnight.
记住明天还有课 十二点前回来
Dad, I'll be home by 9:00.
爸爸 我九点前到家
Love you. Love you.
爱你们
Yeah, bye, darling. Love you. Bye, guys.
再见 宝贝 我们爱你 再见
Ah, young love-- First banana splits,
青涩之恋 由一客香蕉船开始
Then splitting assets.
之后就要进入正题了
Ah, mother. You are a hopeless romantic.
妈妈 你是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
I know.
我知道
Oops. I'm off to an audition.
哎呀 我要去试镜
And I have a bet to win.
我要去赢得赌局
Yes, detective. That's my credit card.
是的 探长 那是我的信♥用♥卡♥
I had dinner with her last night. She's my best friend.
我昨晚和她共进晚餐 她是我最好的朋友
When I left her there, she was alive.
我离开她的时候 她还活着
What time did you leave, Ms. Rossi?
罗西小姐 你什么时候离开的
Around 7:00.
大约七点
Then where did you go?
之后去哪儿了
To drinks with other associates from my firm.
和公♥司♥的同事喝酒
I was at the gansevoort bar until 11:00.
我在甘斯沃尔特酒吧待到十一点
Did you make plans to have dinner together,
你们是约好一起吃晚餐的吗
Or did you just show up?
还是临时决定的呢
She called me. She said she wanted to talk.
她打电♥话♥给我 说想聊聊
But I- I didn't-- I didn't know.
但我没有 没有察觉
You didn't know what?
察觉什么
I should have said something.
我应该劝劝她的
I should've done something, you know? I--
我应该说点什么的 我
Why did she call, Ms. Rossi?
她为什么打电♥话♥给你 罗西小姐
She needed my advice as a lawyer.
我是个律师 她想听听我的意见
Something happened last friday, something bad. What?
上周五发生了很不好的事 是什么
She wouldn't say, but I knew it was one of her patients.
她没告诉我 但我知道是因为一个病人
She wanted to know how to get a restraining order.
她想申请一张限制令
Against who? Whom.
谁的 对谁的
She wouldn't say.
她不愿意说
God.
天啊
I should have stayed with her.
我应该留下陪她的
I shouldn't have let her off the hook.
我该帮她渡过难关的
Looks like Ashley took her oath seriously.
看来阿什莉守口如瓶
Her husband had no idea
她丈夫也不知道
That something bad happened on friday.
周五发生了什么事
Doctor patient privilege is supposed to protect people,
医生医治病人是为了保护别人
Not get them killed.
而不是让他们去杀人
So the vic's girlfriend? Alibi is good.
死者的女友有确切的不在场证据
Coworkers confirm that she arrived for drinks at 7:15,
同事证明她七点一刻来喝东西
Left at 11:00.
十一点离开
The husband's buddy places him at the garden
死者丈夫的朋友送他到花♥园♥
From 7:00 till about 10:00.
所以七点到十点间都在路上
Which leaves us with friday's patients.
只剩下周五病人这一条线索了
I sure would like a peek at Dr. Cosway' s notes.
我要看看科斯威大夫的病历本
Not without a warrant.
要申请搜查令才行
We start by running the names.
我们先查名字
If he threatened and then killed her,
如果他威胁她 然后杀了她
He's probably got violent priors.
那他多半有暴♥力♥前科
Once again, Mr. And Mrs. Marx,
麦克斯先生 麦克斯太太
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对您二位的遭遇我们深表同情
And a dark cloud descends.
一片乌云笼罩过来
Any hot leads? Matter of fact, yes.
有线索吗 事实上 有
Turns out our victim went for a walk every night.
据说受害人每晚都去散步
And guess who hangs in the park
猜猜是谁在公园
Right where our victim was popped.
在死者遇袭处出现
Recently fired postal workers.
是最近刚被解雇的邮局职工
No, gang kids. Very rough guys.
是一伙少年劫匪 很凶悍
Do they hang out there regularly?
他们经常出没此处吗
That's right. Then they didn't do it.
没错 那他们不是凶手
If they're known to hang out there,
如果已经有人知道他们在那儿
Then they're gonna know they're gonna get caught.
那他们肯定会被抓
If they're gonna do something, they're gonna do it somewhere else.
如果他们要作案的话 他们会选其他地方
I know what you're doing, Castle.
我知道你要干什么 卡塞尔
You're trying to mess with our confidence.
你想扰乱我们的军心
If I was trying to mess with your confidence,
如果我真要扰乱军心的话
I would tell you that our victim talked to her lawyer friend
就会告诉你我们的死者在被害当晚
On the night she was murdered about a restraining order.
和她的律师朋友讨论过限制令的事
And do you have a suspect?
你们有嫌疑人吗
We're narrowing it down.
我们正在缩小范围
But doesn't that have a lovely ring to it?
但这也足够令人兴奋了
Restraining order.
限制令
I was just... Um, they were...
我只是在 他们是在
There was two...
有两个
Yeah. Beckett, we got a hit.
贝克特 有线索了
Hal Ross?
哈尔·罗斯
Multiple assault charges over the last ten years.
过去十年多次因人身攻击被起诉
He and his wife were Dr. Cosway' s 2:00 on friday.
他和妻子跟科斯威医生约的周五两点
What are you doing?
你搞什么
Castle, not cool. Stairs. Go, go, go.
卡塞尔 讨厌 走楼梯 快点
Why'd you do that?
你这是在干嘛
Do what?
我做什么了
All right, I'm just gonna say it--
我要说
I've got a feeling.
我有种感觉
Doesn't happen often, but I am feelin' it.
不常有 但我感觉到了
This is our guy.
这就是我们要找的人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表