If the man is gonna write another book about you--
要是他想写有关你的另一本书
I am not Nikki Heat, Sir.
长官 我不是妮基·希特
Yeah. Well, uh, his honor expects your cooperation either way.
反正 市长大人希望你配合
Yo! Found your candy.
找到糖纸来源了
You found it? Get outta town.
你找到了 不可能吧
Little grocery on 47th and 9th. Yep.
47大街和9大街的小杂货店
I told you we shoulda checked the west end.
我告诉过你应该到西边查
Owner recognized our vic's picture
店主认出了死者的照片
Said she'd come by every couple of weeks
说她每隔几周去那
And stock up on stuff from back home.
买♥♥点东西回家存着
Mm. Kinda tastes like soap. I like it.
尝起来像肥皂 我很喜欢
Did he give you a name?
知道死者的名字了吗
No, but he did point us to where he thought she might live.
没有 但知道了死者可能的住处
Apparently there's an S.R.O. not far from
而且在离发现死者的不远处
Where we found the body that caters to Czech illegals.
有个专供捷克非法移♥民♥的单人公♥寓♥
Well, then let's pay it a visit.
那我们就去看一下
Yeah, I know her. Lady in 5-c--Eliska Sokol.
我认识她 爱丽丝卡·索科尔 住在5C
She was a nice person.
她人不错
She kept to herself, but nice.
她自己过 但人很好
Yeah, why anybody'd want to kill her...
怎么会有人要杀她
How long did she live in the building?
她在这住了多久
About six months. Never gave you any trouble?
大约半年 从没给你添麻烦吗
No. I wish all my tenants were like her.
没有 我希望所有房♥客都像她一样
She paid her rent on time every week in cash.
她每周按时付租金 现钱
You said 5c? Yeah, you want to see it?
你是说5C吗 对 要去看看吗
Yeah, please. Why don't you guys start knocking on doors?
对 请带路 你们去问问邻居们
We'll see if any of the other tenants can shed some light.
看其他房♥客能否提供线索
Right on.
这就去
Here it is. Let me know when you're done.
就是这里 你们好了叫我
Thanks.
多谢
From what I'm seeing, It's a pretty good bet she lived alone.
现在看来 她一定是独居了
There's not even a telephone.
连电♥话♥都没有
Something tells me she didn't have many visitors.
看得出她没什么客人
Hey.
看这
Work calendar maybe? Keeping track of shifts.
这是工作日程吗 记录轮班日期
There's nothing past last Wednesday.
上周三以后的就没记录了
Postcards from home.
家里寄来的明信片
If a picture's worth a thousand words,
如果从照片也能言语
This one says "not a fan."
这张说的是 不喜欢你
The scratches go through the paper.
照片的刮痕都破了
Whoever she is, looks like our vic hated her.
不管她是谁 死者对她有恨意
Could be the feeling was mutual.
可能双方对彼此都有恨意
Want a lollipop? Oh, yes.
要棒棒糖吗 要
Tastes like soap. I'll pass.
肥皂味的 我不要了
Suit yourself.
随便你
Oh, dad, Taylor asked if she could come
爸爸 泰勒问她能不能
To your book launch party with me. Would that be okay?
和我一起去签售会 没问题吧
Sure. Hmm. So...
可以 那么说
Taylor likes my stuff, huh?
泰勒喜欢我的书吧
Not that I know of.
据我所知不是那样
Then... Okay, you are so dense.
那么说 好了 你真是糊涂
She wants to get dressed up, go to a party, meet boys.
她想打扮打扮 参加聚会 交男朋友
She doesn't care about your little book. Thanks, dad.
她并不在乎你的书 谢谢爸爸
You really are something, you know?
你真的很了不起
You always think everything's about you.
总觉得世界围着你转
Here. What are these?
给 这是什么
They're flyers for my play. I thought you could hand them out
这是我的戏的传♥单♥ 明天签售的时候
When you're signing books at the party tomorrow.
可以把它们发出去
Uh, gee. I was thinking, actually,
我实际上在想
That I might keep the evening about me.
明晚的主题应该是我
See if I plug your book when I'm doing P.R.
我做宣传的时候 也会宣传你的书
Will my career survive?
那我还有前途吗
Boy, you know, ever since that little visit
孩子 自从你的经纪人波拉
From your agent Paula,
来过之后
You have been insufferably cocky.
你变得狂妄自大
And frankly, I never understood the appeal of--
坦白说 我从不理解那个
Ah, ah, don't say it. You'll jinx it.
别说出来 我们玩噤声游戏
A certain British spy. Thank you.
英国间谍有什么意思 谢谢
And I have loved him since I was a kid.
我从小就喜欢他
I know. I know. It's a big deal.
我知道 非常了不起
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Well, I haven't got the official offer yet.
我还没接到官方的约稿
And it would mean not doing another Nikki Heat book.
就是说无法继续妮基·希特系列小说
Whoa. I know somebody that you would make very happy.
我想到一个人也会高兴
Beckett. Oh, please.
贝克特 行了吧
She'll be thrilled not to have you following her around.
没你再跟着 她肯定激动不已
I'm sure the poor girl is counting down the days.
我敢说这个小可怜数着日子盼着呢
Actually, I'd like to think I've been fairly useful to her,
事实上 我觉得我是个好帮手
Solving caseswise. Oh, please.
解决疑难案件 行了吧
I'm sure she got along fine before you arrived.
我敢说你去之前她也能破案
K-O-L. Sokol.
科尔 索科尔
No, she doesn't have a social security number. She's illegal.
不 查不到她的身份证号♥ 她是非法移♥民♥
All right, notify all precincts, including the boroughs.
好的 通知所有地区 包括其他辖区
Thank you.
谢谢
So I did a records check on Eliska Sokol.
我查过爱丽丝卡·索科尔
She didn't have any run-ins with law enforcement.
她从未被警局抓到过
So I asked central to put her name out on the blotter.
我让中心警局把死者姓名发份通知
You never know. It might turn something up.
谁知道呢 可能会有什么发现
You know, I was thinking
我在想
About how to track down this mystery woman.
怎样找到这个神秘女子
I bet you parks and recreation would be able to tell us
我打赌公园可能有发现
On which playground this photo was taken.
这张照片是在公园儿童区拍的
You see how there's sand at the bottom?
看到底下的沙子了吗
A lot of playgrounds have wood chips
很多广场上有碎木
Or this green spongy stuff that used to freak Alexis out.
还有假草 以前吓到过阿丽克西斯
And there's also a climbing wall feature
还有这面攀岩墙
In the back here that's not a... "75th and Lexington."
后面这个不是 75街和列克星敦街附近
Great minds think alike, I guess.
大概是英雄所见略同
Next thing you're gonna do is tell me that I should
下面你就会认为 我该带着张照片
Go down there with a photograph.
亲自去那一趟
Wouldn't be a horrible idea.
不是个坏主意
Oh, look. Esposito's calling.
看 埃斯波西托打来的
Wonder what he and Ryan have been doing all morning.
猜猜他和莱恩一整个早上都在干嘛
Hello.
你好
No, it's just Castle.
没有 就卡塞尔在
Lady on the playground said she recognized the kid in the photo.
儿童区的一位女士说认识照片中那孩子
Said she was pretty sure That the family lived in this building.
说她确信 这家人就住这幢楼里
Uh, just hold on a second. Can I help you?
稍等片刻 有需要帮忙的吗
I'm Detective Kate Beckett. NYPD.
我是凯特·贝克特探长 纽约警局的
We were wondering if you recognized anyone in this photograph.
请问您是否认识照片中任何一位
That's Zane Talbot and his mother.
那是赞恩·塔伯特 还有他妈妈
Were they tenants here?
他们租住在这里吗
Can I ask what this is about?
我能问下是怎么回事吗
We're conducting an investigation into
我们正在调查一起谋杀案
The murder of a woman named Eliska Sokol.
被害人是名女性 名叫爱丽丝卡·索科尔
Eliska? She's dead?
爱丽丝卡 她死了
You know her? She worked here until just a few days ago.
你认识她 她几天前还在这工作的
In what capacity?
在什么部门
She started off in the laundry room.
她开始是洗衣房♥的
A few weeks ago, we promoted her to Client Services.
几周前 升迁去了客户服务部
This is a concierge building.
我们这是酒店式公♥寓♥
We have a staff of over 75 providing our tenants
我们拥有超过75名员工 为房♥客提供
With round-the-clock attention.
全天候的各项服务
Like living in a fancy hotel.
就像住在豪华宾馆一样
Do you have any idea why Eliska left her job?
你知道爱丽丝卡为何离职吗
She didn't. She was let go.
没有 她是被解雇的
There was an incident with one of the tenants--
有户房♥客出了点小意外
Mrs. Talbot, actually.
事实上 正是塔伯特太太
Poor woman. Do you have any idea who killed her?
可怜的女人 查到是谁杀的了吗
We're working on it. The manager said
正在查 这里的经理说
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表