There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
总在思考如何杀人
psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
Castle.
卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration.
每位作家都离不开灵感
And I found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
Detective Kate Beckett.
凯特·贝克特探长
Beckett.
贝克特
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
Tell me, seer.
告诉我 小先知
What do I hold in my hand now?
我手里拿的是什么
You're holding...
你拿着
A wallet.
钱包
Yes! Incredible. Ten out of ten.
真令人难以置信 十猜全中
What's going on?
这又是玩哪出
Gram's teaching me how to read minds.
奶奶在教我读心术
And she is a natural.
她可是天赋过人
Much better than you were at her age.
你这个年纪时可比她差远了
And I'm very proud.
我真是感到骄傲
Why the sudden foray into the mysterious realms?
为什么突然对灵异有了兴趣
It's a genealogy project for school.
家族研究课题的作业
Half of the assignment
一半的任务
is to collect stories from family members.
是从家庭成员身上收集故事
I had no idea that gram's folks
我居然不知道奶奶的朋友
had a mind-reading act on "Coney Island".
曾在《康尼岛》中扮演灵异人士
Yeah, they were very famous in their day.
他们在风头正劲时可红了
I love all their codes--
我超喜欢他们的暗语
How "tell me" means wallet
问题中有"告诉我"就表示拿着钱包
and "reveal to me" means a pair of glasses.
"透露给我"就表示拿着一对玻璃杯
Yes, you come from a long line
你秉承的家学渊源 包括你老爸我
of hucksters and charlatans, myself included.
都是跑江湖卖♥♥狗皮膏药的
But we have high hopes for you.
但是我们对你还是寄予厚望的
That must be Beckett.
一定是贝克特打来的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
It's after 10:00 on a weekday.
工作日的晚上 现在是十点多了
Who else is it gonna be?
还会有谁打给你
Oh, she is good.
她可真有两下子
Brilliant.
非常棒
Castle.
我是卡塞尔
I knew it was you.
就知道是你打来的
Victim is a hispanic male, mid-30s.
被害人是拉美裔男性 35岁左右
A local spotted him when he was out walking s dog at 10:30.
十点半 附近住户溜狗时 发现了尸体
His wallet's missing. If it was a robbery,
钱包不见了 如果是劫杀
I bet my week's salary that
我敢赌上一周的薪水
the killer didn't know who he was rolling.
凶手不知道他劫的是谁
You I.D.'ed him without a wallet?
没钱包里的证件可以确认死者身份吗
Unfortunately. You know the guy?
恐怕是的 你认识死者吗
Everybody in New York knows the guy.
每个纽约人都认识他
Cano Vega, the baseball player.
卡尼奥·维加 棒球选手
Cano Vega? Are you sure?
卡尼奥·维加 你肯定吗
He was my first-round draft pick
在我的梦幻职业球队选秀中
in my fantasy league three years running.
他连续三年获首轮选秀权
314 batting average, 4 gold gloves,
31.4%的击球率 4只金手套
and one... championship ring.
还有一枚 冠军戒指
I almost caught one of his homers once.
有一次我差点拿到了他打出的本垒球
He had just came to the States from Cuba,
那时他刚从古巴来到美国
and my dad took us out to the bleachers over at Shea.
我爸带我们去希叶球场的露天看台
I didn't know you were a baseball fan.
我倒不知道你是个棒球迷
It's genetic, on my dad's side.
遗传自我老爸
He'been taking me to games since I was 3.
我三岁时他就带我去看球
Yeah, mine, too.
我爸也是
What about you, Castle?
卡塞尔 你呢
Your dad a baseball fan?
你♥爸♥也迷棒球吗
I really can't say.
无可奉告
Castle is famously fatherless.
世人皆知卡塞尔没爹
What, are you adopted or something? No.
你是被领养的吗 不是
Then how do you... It's complicated.
那你怎么 这事儿很复杂
It's not that complicated.
这事儿不复杂
Someone used his head for batting practice.
有人用他的头来做挥棒练习
36-ounces to the back of the head.
36盎司的棒球直击后脑
By the look of the spatter,
从血迹来看
he was hit multiple times. Time of death?
死者被多次击中 死亡时间
Uh, from his temperature, I'd say two,
根据尸温 我认为他已死亡两个小时
maybe three hour at the most.
最多三个小时
What's with all this bruising?
这些伤痕是怎么回事
Postmortem, from the balls.
死后由棒球击打造成的
Pitching arm--it ran for a while after he was dead.
发球器在他死亡后 还运转了一段时间
So you'd think a guy like Cano Vega
像卡尼奥·维加这样的选手
would have a batting cage in his basement.
在自家地下室肯定有击球练习笼
What would he be doing in a sketchy neighborhood
他这么晚到西班牙裔黑人区
in spanish harlem at this hour of the night?
这种穷乡僻壤来做什么
Maybe because it's Cano Vega field.
可能是因为这是他的球场
Local uniforms said that he built it for the community.
附近同事说这是他为社区建的
Wanted to give something back.
想回馈社会
So our killer
那么凶手
hit him from here.
在这里攻击他
And he got blood on his shoe.
凶手的鞋上沾到了血
Have C.S.U. run a sweep.
让鉴证组过来看看
See if anything tracked outside of the field. All right.
看看球场外是否还有血迹 好的
So your dad, what is it,
看来你的身世和电影
a "Mamma Mia!" thing?
《妈妈咪呀》(三男一女)如出一辙啊
Early '70s, free love.
70年代早期 性♥爱♥解放
Yeah, I'll bet your mom was kinda wild back in the day.
我想你老妈在那个年代一定很开放
You really need to stop talking now.
你真得需要闭嘴了
Sorry. Done.
不好意思 我闭嘴
A big, athletic guy
一个大块头运动员
is swinging a 2-1/2-foot club.
而且还有2.5英尺长的球棒在手
He couldn't have been that easy to kill.
杀他可不容易
Unless he didn't see it coming.
除非他完全无心防备
On behalf of the Vega family...
我谨代表维加的家人
I want to thank all of Cano loyal fans.
谢谢所有卡尼奥的忠实拥趸
For their love and support.
感谢你们的爱心与支持
In this time of great sadness,
在这个无比悲痛的时刻
we ask that you please respect his family's privacy.
请大家尊重其家人的隐私
12 years of marriage.
12年的婚姻了
All they want from me is a sound bite.
狗仔们只想从我这里挖边角料
I'm very sorry about your loss, Mrs. Vega.
维加太太 对于你痛失亲人我深表遗憾
Do you know why he'd be in the park last night?
你知道你丈夫昨晚为什么去棒球场吗
Sometimes he'd go there to blow off steam,
有时他会去那里发泄一下
but never at night.
但晚上从没去过
Do you know where he was earlier in the evening?
你知道他昨晚早些时候在哪里吗
He was at my club.
他在我的俱乐部里
Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle,
这是贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生
Tommy Zane-- Cano's old teammate.
这是汤米·泽恩 卡尼奥的老队友
Be hard to be a New Yorker
哪个纽约人
and not know "Freight Train" Tommy Zane.
能不知"货运车"汤米·泽恩啊
So you guys got any leads?
你们有线索吗
We're looking into it. Mr. Zane, you said
我们正在找 泽恩先生 你说
that Mr. Vega was at your club last night?
维加先生昨晚在你的俱乐部里
Our club, actually.
我们的俱乐部才对
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表