I told her no, of course. Was that the truth?
我跟她说没有 你说的是真话吗
Look, I've been through this before.
以前也有过类似情况
Cano was hing some kind of crisis.
卡尼奥只是逢场作戏
He wasn't gonna leave her.
他是不会离开她的
So why tell her the truth?
没必要告诉她真♥相♥
So Vega was having an affair?
这么说维加确实有婚外情
I'd seen him with a girl-- young, cuban.
跟一个年轻古巴女孩子
You know, I figured after his visit, he was missing home.
我是后来才发现的 他经常不回家
Anyway, he saw me leaving his house that night,
那晚他见我从他家里出来
And when he asked Maggie why I was there,
他问玛吉为什么我在
she got evasive.
她言辞闪烁
So naturally, he thought she was having an affair of her own.
自然的 他认为她也有婚外情
Came after me swinging.
他来找我算帐
Took a couple of shots to his ribs
我给了他肋骨几拳
to calm him down enough before I could tell him the truth.
让他安静下来听我解释
This girl that he was dating,
他约会的姑娘
do you remember her name?
还记得她的名字吗
No, he never told me her name.
不 他没跟我说过
But I might have a picture on my phone.
不过我手♥机♥里可能有张照片
What is it with professional athletes and politicians
跟职业运动员和政客在一起会怎样
that they just can't keep it in their pants?
他们就是没法不动邪念吗
They're just overgrown teenagers with delicate little egos.
只是自我感觉良好 发育过度的青少年
It's not that deep. It's just simple math.
没那么深奥 是简单的算术
They just have more opportunity.
他们有更多机会
Well, what are you saying, men are dogs?
你是说 男人是狗
No. The greater the opportunity, the greater the likelihood.
不 机会越大 可能性就越大
Which means the two of you have nothing to worry about.
意味着你们两个没什么好担心的
Ryan has nothing to worry about.
莱恩没什么好担心的
Hey. Cano Vega, on the other hand...
卡尼奥·维加 另一方面...
His wife said that he changed when he got back from Cuba.
他妻子说 他从古巴回来性情大变
Maybe it wasn't Cuba. Maybe it was the girl.
或许不是因为古巴 是因为那个姑娘
That could explain the 200 grand.
这就能解释那二十万美元了
Maybe he needed it for the girl.
或许是那姑娘需要这笔钱
And why he needed to borrow money from a loan shark
没有找到她 为何他要
without her finding out. But Maggie Vega did find out.
向高♥利♥贷♥借钱 但玛吉·维加知道了
So she decides she's not gonna take it anymore.
于是 她决定不再忍♥受
She considers divorce,
考虑离婚
But thought about the endless hours of scrutiny,
可又想到没完没了的调查
the public humiliation in the media.
媒体上的公开丑闻
Not to mention that she'd only get half.
而且她只能分到一半财产
Uh, assuming there's no prenup.
假设没有婚前协议的话
But if she kills him, she gets everything.
如果她杀死了丈夫 就能得到一切
Mm-hmm. She knows where he's gonna be,
她知道他要去哪里
Alone, at night.
晚上 一个人
She goes there.
她去了那里
He trusts her, lets his guard down.
他信任妻子 放松了警惕
She moves in close.
她靠近了
She smiles, picks up a bat,
微笑着 捡起棒球棍
Thinks of everything that he's done to her,
想着他对自己所做的一切
Starts with the family jewels
从家庭幸福开始
And ends with the family fortune.
以家庭财富而告终
This is crazy. Why would I kill my husband?
胡扯八道 我为什么要谋杀亲夫
Because you thought he was having an affair.
因为你觉得他有婚外情
You know?
你们知道了
How? It doesn't matter how we know.
怎么知道的 别管我们怎么知道的
What matters is that you didn't tell us.
重点是你没告诉我们
It was a private matter between Cano and me.
这是我和卡尼奥的个人隐私
It's also motive.
也是动机
Mrs. Vega, where were you on the night
维加夫人 你丈夫遇害当晚
of your husband's murder? At home alone.
你在哪里 一个人在家
You can check the security tapes if you want.
如果你想 可以看监控录像
So... It's true then?
那么... 那是真的
He was seeing someone else?
他有外遇了吗
We don't know that for sure.
我们还不能肯定
I do.
我能肯定
He was in love with her.
他爱上了这个女人
Her name is Lara.
她叫莱拉
Mi Carinio. It means "My love."
米·卡利妮奥 意思是"我的至爱"
Who is she? I don't know.
她是谁 不知道
I've torn this house upside down looking for a clue.
为了找线索我把房♥子翻了个遍
That note is the only thing I've found.
唯一找到的就是这张字条
"2/16"--that's the day before the murder.
2月16号♥ 遇害的两天前
He went into the city that day, didn't get home until 10:30.
他那天进城的 直到十点半才回家
That's why I knew.
所以我知道
Mrs. Vega, this woman is possibly involved
维加夫人 这个女人很可能涉嫌
in your husband's murder.
你丈夫的谋杀
Why didn't you tell us this before?
之前为何不告诉我们
Because I...
因为我...
I just didn't want it to be true.
我不希望这是真的
Home security videos confirm Mrs. Vega's story,
家庭监控录像证明了维加夫人的话
And C.S.U. Tested negative for blood at Tommy Zane's place.
汤米·泽恩家的血样 鉴定组测试不符
Where are we on the girl?
那个姑娘查得怎么样了
Just finished combing through Vega's internet records.
刚搜索完维加的互联网记录
There are no I.M.S, e-mails or Internet broweses searches
不管电邮还是网络通讯
connecting him in any way, shape or form to a Lara.
他跟莱拉没有任何形式的联♥系♥
Phones are a dead end, too.
电♥话♥调查也一无所获
No one who called or was called by Vega in the last two months
过去两个月里 他并没有
Remembers him mentioning anyone named Lara
和某个莱拉通过电♥话♥
Well, for a guy who's supposedly in love,
这个家伙如果是恋爱了
He doesn't do a very good job keeping in touch with his girl.
跟姑娘可是没保持密切联♥系♥
Some guys are just hopeless. Hey, honey.
有的人要绝望了 亲爱的
Yeah, I was just thinking about you, thought I'd call you.
是啊 想你了 觉得该给你打个电♥话♥
Well, I just wanted to call to say I miss you.
只想告诉你我想你了
Yeah. Some guys are just pathetic.
是啊 有的人真可悲
Don't be jealous. He still loves you.
别妒忌 他还是喜欢你的
Vega met with her the day before he died,
维加死前一天见过她
So let's put photos out to all precincts
把照片发到所有辖区
And have uniforms canvass the area around the field.
让同事们详细调查球场周围的区域
Maybe somebody saw her the night that he was killed. Beckett.
说不定案发当晚有人见过她 贝克特
Yes, sir. How we doing on the Cuba angle?
是 长官 古巴方面查得怎么样了
Nothinyet. Why?
还没有进展 怎么了
Just got a call from the lieu over in Union City, New Jersey.
刚接到新泽西州尤尼恩市警局的电♥话♥
Vega was involved in a shouting match
维加曾在小哈瓦那区的餐馆
at a restaurant in little Havana with one of their regulars.
跟他们的一个老主顾争吵
Apparently the cops were called in to break it up.
然后报♥警♥叫警♥察♥来劝架
Why wasn't there an incident report?
为何没有事件报告
Cops kept it quiet at the time at the request
那时候警♥察♥应古巴领♥事♥馆♥的请求
of the Cuba consulate. Because of Vega?
保持沉默 因为维加
No, because of who Vega was fighting with.
不 是因为跟维加争吵的人
Mario Sanchez--
马里奥·桑切兹
head of the Cuba consulate in New York.
驻纽约古巴大使♥馆♥负责人
He was one of the diplomats that took Vega to Cuba.
他是带维加去古巴的外交官之一
What did they fight about?
他们吵什么
I don't know, but seeing that they were in Cuba together,
不知道 既然他们一起去了古巴
I suggest you find out.
我建议你们去查个究竟
On the night of the 17th, I was here at the consulate.
17号♥晚上 我在大使♥馆♥
You don't really think I killed Cano Vega, do you?
你们不会以为我杀了卡尼奥·维加吧
Given his change of heart in Cuba, I can't imagine
考虑到他在古巴改变心意 无法想象
that the two of you were the best of friends.
你们俩曾是最好的朋友
You could say the same thing
纽约的这些古巴移♥民♥
about most of the Cuban community here.
也还不是如此
Yes, but how many of them ended up dead
是的 可有多少人是跟你在餐馆
After fighting with you in a restaurant?
争吵后以死亡告终的
I was minding my own business.
我在忙自己的事
Vega was the one who decided to pick a fight with me. Why?
维加才是挑起事端的人 为什么
I was in charge of his schedule in Cuba.
我负责他在古巴的行程
I guess he didn't like to be told what to do or where to go.
我猜他可能不喜欢被牵着鼻子走吧
Sounds like you kept him on a pretty tight leash.
听起来像是你给他拴了条链子
We did a counterrevolutionary the courtesy
我们一反常态
of allowing him back on our soil.
礼貌的允许他进入我们的国土
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表