We're just tying up loose ends for the coroner.
我们只是在帮验尸官收集一些遗漏的信息
How was Mr. Mann acting recently?
曼先生最近状态如何
Did you notice anything unusual?
你有发现什么异常吗
No. He was great.
没有 他很好
Uh... except yesterday.
除了昨天
What happened yesterday? I don't know.
昨天发生什么了 我也不知道
I mean, he spent the morning locked up in his office alone.
他整个早晨都把自己锁在办公室里
And then the rest of the day, he was agitated
剩下的时间他都很焦虑不安
and he was acting weird.
而且表现地很奇怪
Weird how? Paranoid.
怎么个奇怪法 疑心重重的
At one point he asked me if I had heard anything,
他还问我有没有听到什么传言
and I said, "About what?" And he just shrugged it off.
我问他关于什么的 他只是耸了耸肩
Were you aware that he was on powerful antidepressants?
你有注意到他在服用强效抗抑郁药吗
I mean, he tried to be very private about it,
说实话 这件事上他很注重隐私
but when he went on them, he had to quit drinking,
但他服药期间 必须得戒酒
and people wondered why.
于是大家都很好奇
So word got around.
所以事情就传开了
You don't think that's what killed him, do you?
你不会认为他是因为这个被害的吧
Something he ate or-- or drank?
吃了什么东西 或者喝了什么
He was very careful.
他很谨慎的
Like I said, we're just following up.
如我之前所说 我们只是跟进一下
I keep looking over at that curtain, you know,
我总是望向帷幕的那一端 知道吗
waiting for him to walk through...
等着他从那走过来
like this was all one big publicity stunt.
就好像这一切不过是个宣传噱头
The two of you were close, right?
你们两个关系很好 是吗
Since before all this.
很久之前就是好朋友
Since we were just kids together back in 'nam.
那时是在越南 我们都还很年轻
So he would've told you if there was anything wrong?
就是说如果出了什么事他会告诉你
Like what?
出什么事
Like if he was concerned for his well-being.
比如说他担心他的身体和精神状况
What's this all about?
为什么问这些
I-I thought he died of a heart attack.
我以为他是死于心脏病发作
Just routine questioning, Mr McPhee.
只是一些例行问话 迈克菲先生
You know, some of the people said that he seemed
对了 有人说最近他显得有点
a little agitated recently.
坐立不安
Come to think of it, he was a little preoccupied.
你这么一说 他是有些心事重重
I asked him about it after the show last night,
昨晚节目结束之后我问他怎么了
but he insisted he was fine.
但是他坚持说他很好
Hank.
汉克
Man, I am so sorry.
老伙计 我很抱歉
Nightmares really happen. Huh?
噩梦的确是会发生的
Yeah. You know Mickey--
是啊 你认识米基吗
host of "Late Talk", right after our show?
《深夜脱口秀》的主持人 在我们节目之后播出
Yes, of course. I'm a big fan.
当然认识 很喜欢你的节目
I love your whole "Booty Roulette" gag.
我很喜欢战利品轮盘赌那个板块
That's great. I'm Rick. Castle.
真是不错 我是里克 卡塞尔
Yeah. Saw you on the show last night.
是的 昨晚看到你上节目了
I'm Detective Kate Beckett. Nice to meet you.
我是凯特·贝克特探长 很高兴认识你
So do either of you know where Bobby went
你们两个知道鲍比在节目结束之后
after the show last night?
去哪里了吗
We're trying to track his last hours for the coroner's report.
我们在为尸检报告调查他最后几个小时的行踪
No clue.
不知道
I think he said something about going to see his ex-wife.
我记得他好像提到要去见他的前妻
Did he say which one?
他说去见哪个了吗
How many ex-wives did he have?
他有几个前妻啊
6, ranging in ages from 25 to 50.
六个 年龄在二十五岁到五十岁之间
It seems every five years, he traded in for the latest model.
就好像是每隔五年 他就换一个更年轻的
So he didn't so much marry them as lease them.
与其说他是娶了她们倒不如说他是租用了她们
So I ran all their names through the system,
我在系统里查了这六个名字
and guess what popped up.
猜猜谁有案底
Seems wife number five here was arrested
看起来第五任前妻因为与鲍比
over an altercation with Bobby
在市中心的一家餐馆
at a restaurant uptown. She's got crazy eyes.
发生口角而被捕 她有疯子的眼睛
Well, there's more.
还有发现
According to the doorman in her building,
根据她居住的那栋大楼门卫的口供
Bobby Mann was there last night after the show.
鲍比·曼昨晚节目之后去过那
Mrs. Mann,
曼夫人
when was the last time you saw your ex-husband?
你上次见到你的前夫是什么时候
About a year ago...
大概是在一年前
in court.
在法庭上
He took out a restraining order against me.
他对我申请了限制令
Well, according to the complaint,
根据投诉来看
you did threaten to kill him.
你的确是威胁要杀死他
Well, I don't really remember what was said.
我可不记得我说了些什么
"I wish you were dead, you little weasel."
"我希望你死掉 你这个黄鼠狼"
He was dating a younger woman,
他在和一个更年轻的女人约会
and she looked just like me.
她长得跟我一模一样
Tell that to his previous wife.
怎么不去和其他的前妻说去
Were you aware of his dietary restrictions? Sure.
你了解他有饮食禁忌吗 当然
Nothing fermented or it could give him a heart attack.
不能吃发酵的东西 吃了会引发心脏病
Why? You think I had something to do with it?
怎么了 你们觉得我和他的死有关系
You tell me, Mrs. Mann. According to your doorman,
你说说看 曼夫人 你住所的门卫说
Bobby showed up at your building last night.
鲍比昨晚在你的大楼出现过
He did? Cindy, we know you saw him.
是吗 辛迪 我们知道见过他
How do you know he wasn't there to see Barbara?
你们怎么知道他不是去看芭芭拉的
Barbara?
芭芭拉
His first wife.
他的第一任妻子
She's got an apartment in the building, too.
她在那座大楼也有套公♥寓♥
We both got 'em in the divorce settlement.
我们都是靠离婚协议得到的公♥寓♥
Bobby co-owned the building.
鲍比是那栋楼的联合业主
Yeah, I saw Bobby last night.
是的 我昨晚见过鲍比
He came by around 1:00 in the morning,
他大概是凌晨一点来的
woke me up as usual.
像往常一样把我吵醒
Did he often surprise you in the middle of the night?
他总是这样半夜突然出现吗
I was the one woman who fell in love with him
我是那个在他成名之前
before all the fame and the money.
还很穷的时候爱上他的女人
Whenever he felt insecure, he came around.
每当他感觉没有安全感的时候 他就会过来
Mostly it was the same old stuff--
大多是老生常谈
His ratings were down or... he was getting old.
他节目收视率下降了 他年龄大了之类的
But last night...
但是昨晚
What?
怎么了
It was different.
有点不对头
He looked... haunted.
他看起来像是鬼上身了似的
He said something was going on,
他说有事情要发生
something awful.
不好的事情
What was going on? He wouldn't tell me.
要发生什么 他不肯告诉我
He asked me if I thought he was a good person.
他问我是否觉得他是个好人
And I held his hand and I said, "Bobby,
我拉着他的手说 鲍比
you're a lousy husband,
你是个糟糕的丈夫
but you're a hell of a man."
但你绝对是个真男人
Then he left.
之后他就走了
At what time?
什么时候
Around quarter after 1:00.
一点十五左右
Did he say where he was going?
他说他要去哪里了吗
No.
没有
I thought he was going home.
我以为他要回家的
Something awful was going on.
有不好的事情要发生
He knew someone was after him.
他知道有人要对他下毒手
But he doesn't tell his ex-wife or his best friend.
但是他既没告诉他的前妻也没告诉他的好朋友
Instead he tells me.
反而告诉了我
Maybe it's because he knew
也许是因为他知道
you were working with the cops.
你在和警♥察♥一起工作
Tell me I'm a good person?
告诉我 我是个好人吗
Like he was doing something he was ashamed of.
就好像他干了什么为人所耻的事情
Neighbors confirm Barbara Mann's story.
邻居确认了芭芭拉·曼的说法
One of them saw bobby leave her apartment at 1:15 a.m.
有人看到鲍比在凌晨一点十五离开她的公♥寓♥
That's outside of our kill zone, which means
那个时间在我们的投毒时间区之外 就是说
we need to figure out where he went to next.
我们还要搞清楚他接下来去了哪里
Let's canvass all the garages in the area,
去查一查这个地区所有的车♥库♥
see if we can find Mann's car.
看看能不能找到曼的车
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表