There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
Detective Kate Beckett.
凯特·贝克特探长
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
Six, seven, eight.
六 七 八
Why you are Beyonce this morning?
干嘛一大早就跟碧昂斯似的
You've got a school dance corner?
你参加了学校的舞蹈社团吗
No. Ashley gave me some of her cheer routine.
不是 阿什莉教了我一些啦啦队的舞步
She's been on the J.V. for two years,
她在校队待了两年
and she wants me to try out for the squad.
她想让我也试试加入
Cheerleading?
啦啦队
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?
你是谁 你把我女儿弄哪去了
What's wrong with cheerleading?
啦啦队有什么不好的吗
No, no, nothing's-- nothing's...
没 没什么 只是
I'm just--I didn't know you... wanted to be one.
我只是 没想到你会想成为其中一员
Me either.
我也没想到
But I watched Ashley practice, and it looks like fun.
但我看了阿什莉排练 挺有意思的
And my college counselor, Ms. Schaefer,
而且我的升学辅♥导♥员 雪弗女士说
said I need to consider diversifying my activities.
我需要丰富一下我的课外活动
I figure I'm a natural
我觉得我颇具天赋
'cause I root for you all the time.
因为我整天为你摇旗呐喊
Oh, I gotta go.
我得走了
Love you. Have fun.
爱你 玩的开心点
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
五六七八
Cheerleading?
啦啦队
So?
怎么了
Who... Ah. The time you wanted to play hockey
谁... 还记得你以前想打曲棍球吗
because all the cool guys in school were playing it?
因为学校里的风云人物都玩那个
Yeah, but I didn't join the team.
没错 但我可没加入球队
Well, no,
拉倒吧
because you knocked out two teeth at the first practice.
还不是因为你一上场就磕掉两颗牙
Darling...
宝贝
let Alexis figure this out on her own, hmm?
让阿丽克西斯自己去领悟这些吧 好吗
This coming from the woman who just last week told me
那你上个礼拜干嘛不让我
not to reserve a seat on the space shuttle?
在太空梭上预约位置
Oh. Well, we have to rethink that.
好吧 这个可以从长计议
Really? Mmhmm.
真的 嗯
Vic's a female, late 20s, no I.D.
受害人为女性 接近30岁 身份不明
She was found hanging from the monkey bars
天刚亮的时候被一个晨练者
by a jogger just after dawn.
发现吊在攀架上
Is that honey?
那是蜂蜜吗
From the smell of it, I'd say it's caramel sauce.
从气味上判断 是焦糖酱
But I'll be testing, not tasting.
但还得进一步测试 而不是"尝"试
Caramel sauce?
焦糖酱
Maybe our killer has a sweet tooth.
也许凶手喜欢甜食
Given her state of undress,
从她暴露的衣着来看
I'd say it's more likely he had a sexual fetish.
我想凶手更像是有某种性癖好
Yeah, I can do the chocolate,
没错 我可以接受巧克力
I'll even do the whipped cream bikini,
甚至是奶油抹在比基尼部位
but caramel?
但是焦糖
I prefer slippery to sticky.
我喜欢滑溜溜 不要黏糊糊
Does she know we can hear her?
她知道我们能听见她的话吗
Bondage cuffs, custom made?
性趣手铐 还是订做的
Looks like our killer liked public play.
看来凶手喜欢在公共场合玩这个
How can you tell the difference
你从哪儿看出
between custom and regular?
那是订做的还是一般的
The leather is too high quality to be mass-produced,
这种皮革大批量生产成本太高
and it's hand-stitched.
而且这是手工缝制的
No, I mean, how can you tell the difference?
不 我是说 "你"是怎么看出来的
So time of death? From body temperature,
死亡时间? 从尸体温度判断
I'd say between 10:00 and 11:00 last night.
应该是在昨晚10点到11点之间
But I'm pretty sure she was not killed here.
但我确定她不是在这里遇害的
Based on lividity,
从尸体青紫程度来看
she spent several hours in the fetal position after she died,
尸体在遇害地点停留了数小时
and then was hung here a few hours ago.
然后几小时前才被吊在这里
Petechial hemorrhaging suggests she was suffocated.
淤血说明她是窒息而死
And then there's these.
另外还有这些
Was she restrained? Looks like it.
她被绑过吗 看上去是的
Yo, Beckett.
贝克特
Crime scene's negative for any signs of a struggle.
犯罪现场没有留下任何挣扎痕迹
Found about a dozen partial shoe impressions,
发现了一些不完整的鞋印
but the ground's too cold to get any imprints.
但地面太硬没办法取样
But... we did find this.
但是 我们发现了这个
Wheel marks, about 18 inches apart.
轮子痕迹 间距大约18英寸
Rolling suitcase?
可拖式行李箱吗
And judging by the depth of the tracks,
从痕迹的深度来看
I'd say it was carrying something heavy.
箱子里装的东西很重
I'm guessing around, uh, 105 pounds.
我估计 大约105磅
So he killed her elsewhere
那么 他在别的地方杀了她
and then brought her here.
然后移尸此处
Yeah, which means the crime scene could be anywhere.
这意味着凶杀现场可能是任何地方
The psychology doesn't make any sense.
这从心理学上说不通啊
The crime scene was pretty elaborately staged,
犯罪现场被精心布置过了
which seems to suggest
这说明
a significant amount of premeditation.
凶手是早有预谋的
But the murder itself-- suffocation--
但从窒息杀人这种方法本身来说
might indicate a crime of passion.
通常意味着冲动型凶杀
Guy covered her in caramel.
那家伙在她身上抹了焦糖
Do you really think we're gonna find a logical explanation?
你真觉得这凶手还有逻辑可言吗
Only a handful of bondage shops
纽约提供订做服务的
in the city do custom work.
性趣用品商店屈指可数
So let's take photos of those cuffs, send it out,
把这些手铐的照片散出去
see if anyone can I.D. where it came from.
看有没有人能认出是哪里做的
"Only a handful of shops"?
屈指可数
Okay, what aren't you telling me?
你到底还有多少事我不知道的
So much, Castle. So very, very much.
太多了 卡塞尔 一言难尽呐
It's a little creepy doing this
看这种东西时你在我脖子旁喘气
with you breathing on my neck.
让我直起鸡皮疙瘩
Oh, sorry, bro. I mean, I'd do it on mine,
不好意思 我也想自己看自己的
but I.A. checks browser history, so...
但是情报部门会查浏览记录 所以
Great. Thanks.
很好 多谢了
What does that thing do?
那玩意是干嘛的
Looks like a potato peeler.
看起来像是土豆削皮器
Yeah. Oh, that is nasty.
哦 这也太恶心了
And illegal in 12 states.
而且在12个州都是违法的
Yeah, you're right. That is weird.
你说的没错 的确很奇怪
Okay. Thank you. What's weird?
好的 谢谢 什么很奇怪
Lanie ran a sart kit.
蕾妮做了检验
There's no signs of sexual assault or activity.
没有任何性侵犯或者性行为的迹象
This has all the makings of a sex crime,
这案子具备了一切性犯罪的特征
but there's no sex involved.
但却与性无关
Well, maybe our psychopath believes in abstinence.
也许这变♥态♥是个禁欲主义者呢
It's more likely he has a performance problem.
我看更可能是性无能吧
And there's no I.D.,
而且死者身份不明
her fingerprints aren't in the system.
她的指纹也不在系统数据库里
How do you even get in that position?
这种姿势怎么摆出来的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表