You're not putting a whole lot of checks
你可没怎么在清白那栏里
in the innocent column here, Matt.
打勾啊 马特
The innocent column.
清白栏
Listen... I threatened her.
听着 我是威胁过她
All right? But I did not kill her.
我认了 但我没杀她
When I found out that she was Mistress Venom,
当我发现她就是"毒液女王"后
I told her that if she didn't withdraw
我跟她说 如果她不撤销
her fellowship application, I was gonna tell her boyfriend.
奖学金申请 我就告诉她男友真♥相♥
And when that didn't work, you killed her?
结果不奏效 你就杀了她
It did work.
奏效了
Jessica withdrew her application the day before she was killed.
杰西卡在被杀前一天撤销了申请
How do you know?
你如何知道
Because she blind copied me on an e-mail
因为她抄送给我了
that she sent to the head of the committee.
她发给委员会主席的电邮
We were cool.
我跟她没冲突了
What she was most concerned about was getting back
她最关心的是拿回
this research that I copied.
我复印的研究报告
So as soon as she was out of the running,
她没跟我争奖学金之后
I brought it all back to her apartment.
我就送回到她的公♥寓♥了
You know you are morally challenged,
他知道 如果洗脱嫌疑的证据是勒索
if your murder alibi is a blackmailing scheme.
他将受到道德上的谴责
Yeah, but if he's telling the truth,
是的 如果他说的是实话
then we have no motive.
我们就缺少动机
Well, hello, gentleman.
你们好 绅士们
How was your trip to the dungeon?
"地牢"之行怎样
Well, we learned that Esposito is not very good with laces.
原来埃斯波西托对鞋带不怎么在行
There were a lot of lace-- I-I loosened 'em for you.
鞋带太多了 我替你解开的
Yeah, sure.
没错
None of the girls admit to Jessica sharing
那里的人都说杰西卡
any of her client secrets with 'em.
不和她们八卦客人的秘密
Oh, one of 'em thought that she might have been seeing clients
有一个认为她也许在"地牢"外见客户
outside of the dungeon, which might explain the hole in our timeline.
这刚好填补了时间上的缺失部分
But we ran through her phones and financials again.
但我们再次调查她的电♥话♥和收入
We can't find any record of it.
我们却找不到任何记录
How about you? Hear you have a suspect.
你们进展如何 听说有个嫌疑人
Had. Matt was telling the truth.
曾有个 马特说的是实话
Jessica pulled out of the fellowship.
杰西卡退出了奖学金争夺战
But if he was telling the truth, then where's all the research
但如果他说的是实话 那他送回她公♥寓♥的
he brought back to her apartment?
研究报告又在哪里
Given her concerns for privacy,
出于隐私的考虑
she wouldn't just throw it away.
她不可能扔掉
And we know she didn't take it back to the university.
我们知道她并没有带回大学里
Well, maybe we missed something.
也许我们遗漏了某些细节
Maybe she hid it somewhere.
也许她把研究报告藏在某处了
Or maybe Matt is lying about the research.
又或许马特对研究报告的事撒了谎
So you didn't see a stack of paperwork?
你没见过一叠论文吗
No, I would've noticed that.
没有 有的话我会注意到
Maybe she took them up to school?
也许她带回学校了
No, it wasn't there either.
那里也没有
Are you sure Matt's telling the truth?
你们确定马特说的是实话吗
Most people lie to avoid suspicion.
大多数人为了不被怀疑而撒谎
Not a lot of people lie to incriminate themselves.
但很少人会撒谎让自己有罪
That night that you came home,
你回到家的那天晚上
did you notice anything different or out of place?
有没有留意到不同或东西放错
Now that you mention it, I did find something odd.
说起这个 我确实发现有些奇怪
Earlier today I was emptying the dishwasher,
今天我收拾洗碗机时
and I found a wine glass with lipstick on it.
我发现一个酒杯 上面沾有口红印
It didn't seem like Jessica's shade,
看起来不像是杰西卡的
and it wasn't one of mine.
也不是我的
I put it aside to hand-wash it later.
我放到一边 打算迟点手洗
Recognize this shade?
认得这颜色吗
If I'm not mistaken, and I rarely am,
如果没搞错 也不可能错
That's Mistress Red.
那是"血色女王"
Did you know that lip prints are a lot like fingerprints?
你知道吗 唇印跟指纹相似
No two are exactly alike.
绝对是独一无二的
We found this on a wine glass
我们在杰西卡公♥寓♥里
in Jessica's apartment.
一个酒杯上找到的
What do you think we'll find when we compare it to your lips?
当我们比对过你的嘴唇后 将有何发现
That stain could've been there for months.
这唇印可能数月前就印上去了
But it wasn't.
绝对不是
We checked with your... car service.
我们查过用车服务
They said they dropped you off at 9:00 P.M.
他们确认晚上9点把你载到
in front of Jessica's place the night she was killed.
杰西卡住所前 就在她被杀当晚
You were the last one to see her alive.
你是最后一个见过她的人
What happened that night?
那晚发生了什么
Did you find out who she really was?
你发现了她的真实身份吗
That she was studying her clients without their permission?
她未经客户同意就对其进行研究
I mean, if word of that got out...
如果这泄露出去
that would've destroyed your business.
对你生意是致命打击
That can't have made you happy.
那会使你不高兴
And you're grasping at straws,
你自以为抓了根救命稻草
and that can't make you happy.
也没什么可高兴的
Detective, at this time,
探长 这个时候
I'm exercising my right to legal counsel.
我要求律师到场
I won't be answering any further questions.
我不会再回答任何问题
How'd it go with lady Irena?
对伊琳娜夫人的审问如何
She's lawyering up.
她摆出律师的架势
What'd you guys find at Jessica's apartment?
你们在杰西卡公♥寓♥有何发现
Well, it looks like we found the crime scene.
我们好像找到了罪案现场
Irena was pretty good at cleaning up after herself.
伊琳娜对善后工作相当在行
There was no trace or blood evidence,
没有打斗痕迹 没有血迹
but the area around Jessica's bedside table
但杰西卡的床头柜附近
lit up like a christmas tree.
火花曾像圣诞树那样耀眼
It'd been scrubbed down with bleach.
地板还用漂白剂擦洗过
That's why we didn't find Jessica's research.
难怪我们找不到杰西卡的研究报告
Irena got rid of it all.
伊琳娜处理掉了一切证据
Yeah, but she didn't quite clean everything.
没错 但她并未处理干净
Once C.S.U. stripped the bed, the swab test
鉴证组把床罩等清空进行取样化验
revealed dried saliva in one of her pillows
结果表明一个枕头上留有
from her screams as she was smothered.
她被窒息时尖叫所留下的唾液
Looks like she'd do anything to protect her business,
看来她是不择手段地保护生意
even kill.
杀人也在所不惜
All right, lawyer or not, let's book her.
管她是不是律师 逮捕她
Let's do it.
行动
Are you straining those noodles or just my patience?
你在滤水 还是考验我的耐心
Oh, I'm... sorry. Just...
抱歉 只是
Hmm. This case.
这个案子
I keep thinking that I'm missing something.
我一直在想出了什么纰漏
Yeah, me, too. Salt.
我也是 忘了放盐
Can you die from sodium poisoning?
这会钠中毒的
Ooh. You have a point.
有道理
Hey, that smells good.
闻起来不错
But... I already ate?
但我吃过了
Oh, no.
不是吧
So did you and Ashley do cheerleading practice?
你和阿什莉进行了啦啦队排练吗
Uh, no. Turns out,
没有 没想到
cheerleading conflicts with my fencing schedule,
啦啦队和我的击剑课
my violin lessons and french club.
小提琴课还有法语俱乐部撞车了
Cheerleading is more of a lifestyle.
啦啦队更像一种生活方式
And as much as I like to visit,
我可以看个热闹
it's not really a place I'd like to live.
却不一定要参与
I told you she'd figure it out.
我说过她会自己想通的
Well, we both learned a valuable lesson today.
今天我们都上了宝贵一课
You learned that you can expand your horizons and grow.
你知道自己可以开阔眼界和成长
I learned that if that involves short skirts and boys,
而我知道了如果涉及超短裙和男生
I'm not gonna like it.
我不会喜欢的
Fair enough. Fine.
明白 -很好
Now that you've both learned your lessons,
你们都吸取了教训
how about starting on the dishes?
开始洗碗如何
You're gonna need a fire hose to clean this up.
你需要一个消防大水管才能洗干净
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表