Please take a seat.
请坐
I don't want to sit down. They said it was safe.
我不想坐 他们说过很安全
They said it was all pretend.
他们说过都是假的
We can't be sure that your husband's death
我们还不肯定你丈夫的死
had anything to do with the game, Mrs. Farraday.
是否与这游戏有关 法瑞戴夫人
Can you think of a reason
你觉得谁会
someone would want to harm Roger?
有理由伤害罗杰
Roger was one of those guys everybody instantly liked.
罗杰是那种人见人爱的家伙
Uh, that's why he was so good at his job.
所以他工作非常出色
We owned a dealership together, just outside Stamford.
我们共同拥有一家代理行 就在斯坦福市外
Can't sell cars if people don't like you.
如果不讨人喜欢 你就卖♥♥不出去车
Who else knew that he was gonna be in the city?
还有谁知道他会在城里
Just Lee and I.
只有李和我
Eight years, Detective.
八年了 探长
We were married for eight years.
我们已经结婚八年了
And now he's dead?
现在他死了
You know, it used to be
通常情况如果遭遇
if you were gonna have a midlife crisis,
中年危机
You'd just buy a Ferrari, get a new girlfriend,
你会买♥♥一辆法拉利 找个新女友
even jump out of a plane.
甚至去跳伞
Shot in the park, money in his car--
在公园里被枪杀 钱留在车上
makes you wonder what else he did to get his jollies.
让你好奇他还干了什么来自娱自乐
Now that we know who he really is,
现在我们知道他的真正身份
I've asked Esposito to look into his financials.
我已经让埃斯波西托查他的财产情况
Maybe we'll see a red flag somewhere.
也许我们可以发现赤字红旗
Oh, speaking of red flags.
说到红旗
Hey, Demming.
你好 戴明
Hey, Castle.
你好 卡塞尔
So you know that little place
记得我跟你说过
in Asbury I was telling you about,
在阿斯伯利的那个地方
around the corner from our beach house?
就在我们的沙滩小屋的转角处
Well, they just had a reservation open up on friday.
他们刚好在周五有空房♥
If we leave early enough, we could probably make it.
如果我们早点离开 可能赶得上
Yeah, um... will you let me check into it?
让我看看有没有时间 好吗
Great. I'll see you later.
好的 稍后见
Beach house?
沙滩小屋
Thought you were working this weekend.
原以为你周末工作
Yeah, I'm sorry, Castle. I shoulda just told you.
很抱歉 卡塞尔 我应该告诉你的
I just didn't want things to be... awkward between us
我只是不想因为汤姆和我在一起
now that Tom and I are... together.
让我们之间变得尴尬
No, I get it. Yeah.
不会 我明白
No, you want your private life to be private.
你只是想让你的私生活私密一些
Yeah, I-I just don't-- I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.
是的 我只是不想大家感到不自在
No, of course not. No, I mean...
当然不会 我是说
actually, that makes what I was gonna say a little easier.
这样让我要说的话更容易说出口
Um... well, with my book due, I was thinking
因为我的书期 我在想
it'd be a good time for us to take a break.
现在是我们休息一下的好时间
A break? Yeah. Well, god knows,
休息 是啊
you gotta be tired of me following you around all the time,
你肯定厌倦我天天围着你转
and I really do need to get some work done.
而我也真的需要好好写写书了
With everyone gone, I figure, why not just
我老妈和女儿都各有安排 我就想
stay up in the Hamptons, you know?
我为何不留在汉普顿
Get away from the city for a while. Well, for how long?
暂时远离城市 要去多久呢
The summer at least.
至少这个夏天
I thought this would be our last case.
我想这会是我们最后一件案子
Hey. So, uh, we...
嘿 我们
Everything okay? Great.
没事吧 好极了
Yeah, fine. Uh, what'd you guys find?
是的 很好 你们有什么发现
Surveillance stills from the bus locker.
公车站储物柜的监控录像
Your long island housewife was right.
那个长岛家庭主妇是对的
Roger picked up the briefcase from locker 27-B
罗杰在晚上将近10点的时候
shortly before 10:00 P.M. Great.
从储物柜27B拿了公文包 很好
You don't want to know who put it in there?
你不想知道谁放的吗
Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. Yeah.
想知道 抱歉
That's Roger's handler from Spy-Ventures.
那是间谍大冒险里罗杰的管♥理♥员♥
He said the briefcase wasn't part of the game,
他说这公文包不是游戏的一部分
so why is he putting it in Roger's locker?
那为什么他要把公文包放进罗杰的储物柜呢
And why did he lie? Exactly.
他为什么说谎 就是啊
What was in the briefcase, Hugo?
公文包里有什么 雨果
We talked to your bosses, Hugo.
我们和你的老板谈过 雨果
We know it wasn't part of the game.
我们知道这不是游戏的一部分
And yet, you had one of your players
但你却让一位玩家
pick it up and deliver it for you.
去取公文包然后替你运送
And he just happened to end up dead.
结果他死了
I didn't know. You didn't know what?
我不知道 你不知道什么
Look, no one was supposed to get hurt. I just...
原本没人会受伤的 我...
I needed someone to make the exchange.
我需要一个人去做交易
What was in the briefcase, Hugo, drugs, money?
公文包里有什么 雨果 毒品还是钱
IDs. IDs?
身份证明 身份证明
Part of my job is to make the ID kits--
我工作涉及制♥作♥身份道具
corporate badges, passports from nonexistent countries.
公♥司♥徽章 虚拟国家的护照
But with Jason's equipment, you can forge counterfeit IDs
但利用杰森的设备 你也可以伪造
for real countries, too.
真实国家的身份证明
But it's illegal.
但那是非法的
But that didn't stop you, did it?
那也没有阻止你 对吧
So who did you sell to?
那你都卖♥♥给谁
College kids, mostly looking to buy beer.
大学学生 大多数是想去买♥♥啤酒
And then you used game players to make the drops.
然后你利用玩家完成交易
So if anybody got busted, they couldn't identify me.
这样就算有人被抓了 也无法指认我
I mean, these are college kids.
他们只是一群大学生
They'd roll over on their grandmothers if they got caught.
就算他们被抓了还可以向祖母求情
Well, something tells me that Roger wasn't killed
直觉告诉我 罗杰不是被
by a group of underaged college kids.
一群未成年的大学生杀死的
No, this last job, it was different.
最后这次的工作有些不同
I knew I shouldn't have taken it,
我知道我不该接的
but they were paying so much money. Who?
但他们出价很高 谁
They're Ukrainians. They found me on the internet.
他们是乌克兰人 从网上找到我
They said they needed passports.
他们急需护照
I sent Roger to make the drop and pick up the money.
我安排了罗杰去交易 取钱
5,000 euros.
五千欧元
He thought it was just another mission.
他以为这只是另一个任务
But something must have gone wrong.
不过之后肯定是出了问题
After he made the drop, he called me on the hotline,
交易完成之后 他打热♥线♥找我
said he was being followed by a dark sedan.
说他被一辆黑色轿车跟踪
A dark sedan? And what time was this?
一辆黑色轿车 当时是几点
11:30-ish.
11:30左右
Look, playing the game, it makes you paranoid.
听着 玩这个游戏会让人产生妄想
So I just--I figured it was just his imagination.
我当时以为一切都是他的幻觉
So I gave him the standard line about evasive maneuvers.
所以我闪烁其词的答复了他
I didn't really think he was being followed.
我不知道他真的被跟踪了
But he was.
没想到是真的
He called again close to midnight
接近半夜时他再次打来
and said his cover had been blown.
说他的身份暴露了
I thought he was messing with me, so I shined him on.
我以为他在开我玩笑 就没理他
I shined him on, and now he's dead.
我把他撂在一边 结果害死了他
I must have done something wrong.
我一定是做错了什么
I must have messed up the passports or s--
一定是弄混了护照或是...
and they came after him and they killed him.
所以他们才会找上他 杀他灭口
The briefcase-- where did he deliver it to?
那个公文包 他送去哪里了
Hugo, the Ukrainians, I need an address now.
雨果 我需要那些乌克兰人的地址
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Turn 'em around!
让他们转身
Get up there, now! Stay there! Stay there!
都给我站好 不要动
They're kids.
是群孩子
Yep. They're Ukrainians, but they're students.
他们是乌克兰人 但只是学生
They're used to being able to drink back home,
他们在自己国家可以喝酒
but they needed fake IDs to buy booze here.
但在这里他们需要假的身份证才能买♥♥到酒
They got Hugo's information from another kid
他们在参与暑期项目的同学那
in the summer program. Summer program?
得知雨果的信息 暑期项目
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表