Kind of melted together into a jerky.
混合做成的牛肉干
You think it'd be disgusting, but surprisingly...
你会觉得有点恶心 但令人惊奇的是
I'll fill you in later.
我以后给你讲
When was the last time you saw Mr. Fletcher?
你最后一次见弗莱彻先生又是何时
He came by the school two weeks ago to pick up
两周前他来学校取走
A stack of letters the kids wrote to him for his trip.
孩子们写给他询问旅行情况的信
He was supposed to get on the plane to Greenland the next day.
第二天他应该上了前往格陵兰岛的飞机
We got an I.D. on the building. 79th and Amsterdam.
找到匹配的建筑了 79街和阿姆斯特丹大道
All right. Tell Lanie that we'll meet her there.
好的 告诉蕾妮我们在那见
Uniforms said the door was unlocked when they got here.
同事说他们来时门是锁着的
Either the victim left it that way or, uh--
不是受害者故意锁的 就是
Or the killer had a key.
就是杀手有钥匙
All right, talk to the neighbors.
好的 和邻居谈谈
See if Fletcher had any regular visitors.
看看弗莱彻有没有常客
But first, I'm thinking our victim might have been a squirrel.
不过首先 我想受害者可能是只松鼠
I'll check the bedroom.
我去房♥间检查一下
I'm sorry, a squirrel?
不好意思 你说松鼠
Likes to hide his nuts for the winter.
喜欢储存松果来过冬
And by "nuts" you mean?
那松果代表什么
Valuables...
贵重物品
Secrets, anything a guy living a lie
秘密 所有用谎言掩盖的
Wouldn't want someone to find.
不想让人发现的东西
Oh, yeah.
很对
This reminds me of that movie "Capricorn One,"
我想到电影《魔羯星一号♥》[伪造火星登陆]
But with, like, a Winterland twist.
只不过换成冰封大地了
Lanie, what do we got?
蕾妮 有什么发现
Victim was shot once in the face with a large caliber bullet.
死者面部中弹 大口径
Ouch.
好疼
Oh, I don't think he felt much with a bullet that size.
这么大的子弹 还感觉不到疼就死了
Face shots usually indicate a deep anger in the shooter.
朝面部开枪表明凶手心怀深仇大恨
Literally trying to erase what makes the victim a person.
他想要抹去死者在这个世界的印记
Well, con men do leave a wake of angry people.
骗子的确让人心怀愤懑
It's amazing that this is all it took
雷人的是 用这些东西就能
To fake two weeks in the arctic.
假造两个星期的北极之旅
The wonders of modern technology.
现代科技创造的奇迹
A lot of criminals today don't take advantage.
现在很多罪犯都不会利用自身优势
I blame the parents.
这该怪他们父母
I'll give this to Fletcher-- He did do his homework.
我觉得弗莱彻 作业准备的很用心
This is a library book.
这书是图书馆的
Something tells me he wasn't planning on returning it.
看得出他不打算还了
You were right.
你说对了
Look what our little squirrel was hiding in the air vent.
看看小松鼠在通风口藏了什么
Something tells me our Steven Fletcher
看得出斯蒂芬·弗莱彻
Wasn't actually Steven Fletcher.
不一定是斯蒂芬·弗莱彻
Multiple I.D.s usually indicates multiple cons.
多重身份通常意味着多次诈骗
I'd y our killer is someone who Fletcher duped.
我认为凶手曾被弗莱彻骗过
From the height of the bullet hole in the tent,
从帐篷上弹孔的高度来看
I'd say our shooter was anywhere between 5'3" and 6'.
杀手身高在1米6到1米8之间
I guess that rules out the first graders.
一年级的学生就可以排除在外了
Unless one was standing on another one's shoulders.
除非一个人站在另一个的肩膀上
Hiding inside of a trench coat, maybe.
或许 藏在雨衣里面
Diabolical. I like it. Thank you.
想法真毒 我喜欢 谢谢
Lanie, I'm gonna need a rush on the fingerprints.
蕾妮 我需要指纹的采样
We're gonna need to know who our victim really was. Okay.
得弄清楚死者身份 好
Let's bag all of this, get it back to the station. Right on.
把东西收起来 带回警局 很对
Just like camp, huh? If I climbed in the tent--
就像露营一样 如果我钻进帐篷
That is snow.
这是雪
Couple of U.S. passports.
几本美国护照
See ya.
再见
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So have you read it? Read what?
那个书你看了没 什么书
The book. What book?
那本书 什么书
Oh, your book. "Heat Wave."
你的书《希特热浪》
I haven't gotten to it yet.
我还没开始看
What do you mean, you haven't gotten to it yet?
什么叫还没开始看
I'm sorry. I've just been so busy with work.
对不起 只是工作太忙了
I haven't any time.
我没有时间
You were all over me to get a copy of that book.
你不择手段从我这里拿了书
Do you have any idea how many hoops I had to jump through
你知道我答应了多少条件
Just so my editor wouldn't send an armed guard
我的编辑才没有派保安
To watch over you while you read it?
在你看书的时候监视你吗
The least you could do is to...
至少你可以
Oh. Oh. I see what you're doing.
我明白你的目的了
I'm not doing anything. Oh, yes, you are. Yes, you are.
没有任何目的 不 你有
You're trying to push my buttons,
你想惹毛我
But it's not gonna work. Really?
但我不会的 真的吗
'Cause it seems to be working just great.
可这招似乎非常成功
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to input these I.D.s
抱歉 我得把这些身份证号♥码输入到
Into VI-CAP
要犯抓捕计划数据库
See if any Fletcher's other identities have been flagged.
查查弗莱彻的其他身份是否在案
Where do you want all this stuff from Fletcher's apartment?
弗莱彻公♥寓♥里的东西要放在哪里
Right here. How come you have to carry everything?
那里 怎么只有你搬东西呢
Ryan hurt his back.
莱恩后背受伤了
We checked with all of Fletcher's neighbors.
询问过弗莱彻的所有邻居
None of 'em could remember seeing anyone but Fletcher
他们只记得弗莱彻
Coming and going from the apartment.
在公♥寓♥进进出出
And we called Yale.
也给耶鲁打过电♥话♥
Turns out Steven Fletcher does have a PHD
证实斯蒂芬·弗莱彻确实有博士学位
Have a PhD in wildlife biology, only--
是野生动物生物学博士 只是
Only their Steven Fletcher
只是这个斯蒂芬·弗莱彻
Is a 7-foot-tall albino.
是一个2米高的白化病人
No, 300-pound Hawaiian, but close.
156公斤的夏威夷人 不过猜得很接近了
You know what I don't get?
但我不明白
Why go to so much trouble to create such an elaborate scam?
为何不怕麻烦 精心打造这个骗局
Fletcher must have spent weeks going through a prep work.
弗莱彻肯定用了数周做准备
I can give you 50,000 reasons why.
然后他会得到5万块
Yeah, but for con men, it's not just about the money.
但对于骗子来说 不只是因为钱
I mean, for them, it's about the game.
对他们来说 这也是游戏
The--the thrill they get from pulling a con? It is like a drup high.
骗人的快♥感♥ 就像吸毒一样
Con man was on drugs?
骗子还吸毒吗
No, sir. Castle is just giving us psychological insight
不 长官 卡塞尔是根据他骗人的丰富经验
Based on his extensive experience as a fraud.
在给骗子做心理分♥析♥
Well, I just fielded several phone calls
刚接了几个电♥话♥ 斡旋了一番
From some very embarrassed private schools,
打电♥话♥的是那些处境尴尬的私立学校
And they want this solved quickly and quietly.
他们想快速地悄然结案
Unfortunately, it looks like our con man
不幸的是 似乎这个骗子
Was running a whole slew of cons.
曾多次犯案
Unraveling all of them and finding the killer
查清那些案子 并找出凶手
Is gonna take some time.
需要些时间
Or maybe not.
或许不用
One of Fletcher's aliases conned
一年前 弗莱彻用假名骗了
A woman named Patty Schultz
一个叫帕蒂·舒尔茨的女人
Out of her life savings about a year ago.
拿走了她毕生积蓄
Sounds like a motive for murder to me.
听起来像是杀人动机
Apparently Ms. Schultz has spent several stints
记录显示舒尔茨女士在灰石公园精神病院
In Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital,
进出过好几次
And none of them voluntary.
全为强制入院
Straight jacket.
精神病院的约束衣
Mrs. Schultz, I'm detective Beckett.
舒尔茨女士 我是贝克特探长
Is this about Sanchez? 'Cause, you know, I only hit him because
是与桑切斯有关吗 我打他只是因为
He was drilling holes in the wall to watch me exercise.
他在墙上钻洞偷看我锻炼
This isn't about Sanchez. This is about him.
这个桑切斯无关 是关于他
Steven Fletcher-- also known as Steven Miles.
斯蒂芬·弗莱彻 也叫斯蒂芬·迈尔斯
Are you arresting me?
你们要逮捕我吗
Why would we arrest you?
我们为什么要逮捕你呢
Because I killed him
因为我杀了他
Um, Mrs. Schultz, you've just confessed to a crime.
舒尔茨夫人 你刚刚向我们自首
I'm gonna read you your In my mind.
你有权利 用意念
Did you just say you killed him in your mind?
你是说 你用意念杀死他吗
I meditate-- an hour every day.
我冥想 每天一个小时
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表