The people whose apartment
在去戴森家前
I stayed in before the Dysons.
我借住的那家
Okay, why don't you start from the beginning,
现在从头开始交待
And take us through it from there?
一件事也别落下
The Maitlands put a week hold on their paper,
梅特兰家暂停订报一周
which I was psyched about, 'cause they live on east 27th,
我琢磨着 他们住在东27街
which has amazing indian restaurants.
那里有许多超赞的印度餐馆
So I pick the lock, I start taking pictures
所以我撬了锁 就开始拍照
so I can return everything to its original state.
走的时候才能物归原位
I'm taking pictures
拍照的时候
when I find these syringes on the table.
看到桌子上放着这些注射器
Kinda weird, but I'm thinking,
觉得怪怪的 但是想
maybe one of the Maitlands must be diabetic or something, right?
也许梅特兰家有人 得了糖尿病什么的
So I keep going. Then bam--it hits me.
我就接着拍照 但突然想到
What's a gun with a silencer doing out on the bed?
床上怎么会有加了消音器的枪
And next to it,
接下来
I see all this gear.
我又发现好多工具
Gear?
工具
Mountain climbing equipment.
登山装备
At this point, I seen enough.
我想 我看到太多了
I decide to get outta there.
就打算离开
But just as I'm grabbing my stuff,
我拿起东西 准备走人
I hear the door unlock.
我听见门开了
And I barely reach the closet in time.
抓紧时间 躲进了衣橱
I could see 'em through the slats. It was three of 'em.
从缝隙中看见他们 有三个人
It was, uh, this guy, a plain-looking dude
他是其中一个 大众脸
And tough-looking S.O.B.
还有个凶神面煞的杂种
Man, he had a scar on his face looked like a crescent moon.
他脸上有一道新月形的疤痕
A crescent moon?
新月形
I know, right? It's crazy.
我知道有些夸张
Anyway, they head into the back.
管他呢 接着他们走进里屋
I take the opportunity
我抓紧这个空当
to grab my stuff and get the hell outta there.
拿着我的东西 离开了那个鬼地方
I end up at the Dysons'.
就到了戴森家
Take a load off, I get comfortable,
把东西放下 我才缓过来
when outta nowhere, the front door opens,
不知什么时候 前门打开了
and him and his friend come in.
他和他朋友进来了
Who, crescent-moon scar face?
哪个 有新月疤的吗
No, the--the other guy. The plain one.
不是 是那个大众脸
They grab me and demand that I give them their phone back.
他们逮着我了 让我把手♥机♥还给他们
Their phone?
手♥机♥
Are you making this up as you go?
你走的时候顺手牵羊了
No, no, no, see, in my race to get out of the Maitlands',
不 是这样的 我走的时候
I must have grabbed one of their jackets,
不小心拿了他们中某人的外套
which had their phone in it,
有个手♥机♥在里面
but I don't know how they knew.
但不知道他们怎么找到我的
Newer phones have GPS.
最新的手♥机♥有GPS
They could track it on the web.
他们可以在网上追踪
Well, I didn't want their phone and I tried to give it back.
我解释说我不是故意的 要还手♥机♥
The guy pulls out a syringe
但是他们拿出一支注射器
and is ready to stab me with it.
正准备给我注射
But thank god for Doug. Oh, man.
真得感谢道格
Doug says, "I didn't sign up for murder."
他说 "我可不想成为杀人犯"
Then they start arguing,
他们便开始争论
and then the syringe guy says,
接着拿注射器的家伙说
"We've got 3 mil on the line. He's seen too much."
"这里有三毫升 他看到太多了 "
Next thing I know, they're fighting.
接下来他们就打起来了
So I ran outta there.
我就趁机逃跑了
I'm just saying,
我只想说
it's a really good story. Come on.
真是个不错的故事 你觉得呢
mysterious bad guys, crescent-shaped scars,
一群奇怪的坏蛋 新月形疤痕
hiding in a closet?
躲在衣橱里
It sounds like fiction because it probably is.
听起来像小说 因为可能就是小说
Well, that's too bad. He's a nice guy.
太糟糕了 他是个不错的人
So was Jeffrey Dahmer.
杰弗里·达默[食人连环杀手]也不错
Didn't stop him from eating people.
从未停止食人事业
Where are we on these Maitlands?
梅特兰家查得如何
They're on a cruise ship,
他们在一艘游轮上
but we're getting the ship's security to track 'em down right now.
已经让游轮安保部门去找他们了
All right, have 'em track faster.
尽快找到他们
I need their permission to get into the place.
需要他们的许可才能进去看看
Can't we just get a warrant?
难道不能申请搜查令吗
On the word of a possible murder suspect?
因为杀人嫌犯的片面之词吗
Not exactly probable cause.
算不得正当理由
But once we disprove Mr. Carlson's story,
不过一旦证实卡尔森先生是编故事
We'll be able to press charges for murder.
我们会以谋杀罪起诉他
Beckett.
你好 我是贝克特
Oh, hi, Brad.
你好 布拉德
Uh, uh, no. No, no, no,
不 不
it's not too last-minute.
不算仓促
Actually, my plans for tonight just fell through.
事实上 我今晚没安排
Who's Brad?
布拉德是谁
Mm. Must be Lanie's friend.
应该是蕾妮的朋友
You know him?
你们认识吗
Yeah, met him once. Good guy.
是 见过一次 挺优秀的
Fireman.
消防员
He was in the F.D.N.Y. Calendar. Chiseled good looks.
上过纽约消防局日历 外表英俊
Rock-hard abs.
腹肌相当结实
Oh, and get this-- once during a fire,
据说 有一次救火
after saving the parents and the kids,
他救完一家人后
he went back in for the puppies.
为了救小狗 他又冲进火里
See you then. Did she just flip her hair?
那到时见 她是在玩头发吗
I'm telling you, bro, puppies...
老兄 你在听我说吗 小狗
Gets 'em every time. Puppies.
他每次都会救 小狗
Yes, Mr. Maitland?
你好 是梅特兰先生吗
What?
怎么了
You're smiling.
你竟然在笑
So?
那又怎样
Good-bye. Hey. We got the Maitlands.
再见 找到梅特兰一家了
We're good to enter.
可以进屋查探了
They're calling the super right now.
他们正在联♥系♥楼管
Okay, let's go.
好的 行动吧
Stay out here, please sir.
先生 请止步
We'll check the back.
我们去里屋
Okay.
好的
Well, surprise, surprise.
好吧 我们期待吧
Nothing here to verify Mickey's version.
没东西能证实米齐的话
Oh, wow. Look at this.
来看看这里
Did you find something?
发现什么了吗
Yeah, it's an old-fashioned dumbwaiter.
是的 老式的餐馆升降机
You don't see these around anymore.
现在再看不到这些东西了
Genius, too.
真有才
The Maitlands have converted it
梅特兰家把它改成了
Into a hidden stereo component cupboard.
可藏式音响组合橱
I bet they have an R.F. Remote somewhere.
我敢说一定有个遥控器
We're not here to admire the place, Castle.
我们不是来参观的 卡塞尔
How can you not? I mean, look at this place.
怎么能不参观啊 看看这屋子
This apartment is prewar, late 1800s.
这间是19世纪末的战前公♥寓♥
Oh, you see this molding?
看看这墙裙
That is the original wood. Gorgeous.
是原木造的 太华丽了
I bet the bathrooms have marble wainscoting.
我敢说 浴室肯定是大理石墙板
You're such a metrosexual.
你真是个都市型男
Yes. Well, better than being a pinup boy.
总好过日历型男[还有娘娘腔的意思]
So you heard?
你听说了
And it's pinup man, Castle.
卡塞尔 他是上过日历
Pinup... man.
英俊.....的男人
Yes. Well, have fun with your hose jockey
好吧 和你的消防员玩得开心
Whilst I go out with New York's
而我将要和纽约排名第三的
Most eligible bachelorette number 3.
单身佳丽约会去
Oh, I guess that means she must be slumming it,
我倒是觉得她有些委屈
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表