You said that the last time that you saw your brother
你说过最后见到你弟弟是在
was at the agency's party around where Stan works?
旅行社在斯坦公♥司♥举♥行♥的派对上 是吗
That's right.
没错
Could you refresh my memory, Mr. Kopek?
科佩克先生 你能重新告诉我
Where is it that you work?
你在哪里工作吗
It--it's late.
夜深了
Could--could you just please tell us what you found out?
能直接告诉我们调查结果吗
Well, I didn't really put everything together
直到我想起来
until I remembered your wife's story
你妻子说过在机场的派对
about the party at the airport.
我才把一切都联♥系♥起来
What's this?
这是什么
It's a customs form, Mr. Kopek,
这是一份海关申报表 科佩克先生
Authorizing the release of cargo
允许诺埃尔·杜·普利先生
to a Mr. Noel Du Preez,
取货
Signed by you.
你签的字
Yeah. So? I-I work for customs.
那又怎样 我在海关工作
What's-- what's the big deal?
那又怎样
What's going on, Stan?
怎么了 斯坦
I have no idea.
我不知道
Sure you do.
别装傻了
When you realized what Mr. Du Preez was doing--
当你知道杜·普利
smuggling diamonds--
走私钻石
you said to yourself,
你对自己说
"Why should I give him up to those ungrateful bastards?
"何必放过那些忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
"Why not just take care of myself?"
为什么不给自己谋些好处呢"
Then all you needed to do
你需要做的只是
was pull the import permits from fish and wildlife
从动物保护中心偷看进口许可
to determine when the next shipment would be.
来决定动手的时间
But you needed someone with connections
但你还需要找到
to fencing stolen goods.
能入室盗窃的人
And so you contacted Anton Francis--
所以你联♥系♥了安东·弗朗西斯
a con man and an old high school buddy
骗子 高中老同学
who'd been in and out of jail for years.
进出监狱多年的家伙
The easy score was money to his ears,
用钱就可以买♥♥通他
but you needed to get the Maitlands out of town
但你需要梅特兰一家
for a couple of days first.
先离开几天
And that's when your brother-in-law Doug came in.
此时你就拉小舅子道格入伙了
What did you do, Stan?
你做了什么 斯坦
Did you play on his dreams,
你是不是利用了他的梦想
tell him he could finally afford that scuba shop he always wanted?
跟他说 他能实现开潜水用品店的梦想了
Stan, what did you do?
斯坦 你做了什么
Nothing. Nothing. I-I don't know--
我什么都没做 我不知道
Mrs. Kopek, your husband killed your brother.
科佩克太太 你丈夫杀死了你弟弟
That's ri Stan...
太荒... 斯坦...
They're lying. That's-- that's ridiculous.
他们撒谎 这太荒谬了
We have a witness, Mr. Kopek.
我们有证人 科佩克先生
The squatter you tried to kill
几十分钟前 你想要杀死的
identified you from a photo array
违法借住客
less than an hour ago.
在照片中指认了你
Oh, god.
天啊
No, no, it was--it wasn't supposed to happen like this.
不 我也不想这样的
N-no one was supposed to get hurt.
我没想伤他
I mean, Doug--he just-- he wouldn't listen.
道格 他不听我说的
And I-I didn't mean...
我不是说...
And--and Anton, he came after me.
安东 他在我后面
He--that was self-defense. I'm not--I'm not a killer.
他... 那是自卫 我不是凶手
We have two bodies that prove otherwise.
我们有两具尸体证明你是凶手
It just got out of hand. Things just spun out of control.
事情发展不受控制了
Get him away from me. Honey, it's
把他带走吧 宝贝
On your feet.
站起来
I did it for us.
我为了我们才这么做的
It was all for us, baby.
都是为了我们 宝贝
And you guys thought I made the whole thing up.
你们认为是我瞎编的
I believed you the whole time.
我可一直都相信你
So what--what happens to me now?
我现在会怎样
I'll go back to the holding cell
回拘留室
or am I headed to the tombs?
还是要入土了
Neither. For your cooperation in the apprehension
都不是 你配合我们逮捕斯坦·科佩克
of Stan Kopek, the A.D.A. has agreed to a deal.
检察官助理同意宽大处理
Five years probation for all your sins.
五年缓刑
No jail time?
不用坐牢
You have a shot at a second chance, Mickey.
你有了重新做人的机会 米齐
Don't blow it.
别搞砸了
I won't. Hey, thanks for everything.
不会的 谢谢
Really, thank you.
真的 谢谢
Oh, man. I can't wait to go home
我等不及回家
and just slip into a warm bath and I
洗个热水澡了 我
Don't. Please don't.
别 别说
I was just going to say, I'm starving.
我只是想说 我饿死了
We left the restaurant before I had a chance to finish my entree.
我还没吃完主菜 就离开餐厅了
Oh, yeah. Well, it wouldn't have mattered if you did.
你吃完了也没用
The portions there were tiny.
那里菜量很小
You know, Remy's is open all night.
你知道雷米餐厅二十四小时营业
They've got those burgers...
他们有汉堡
Oh, and those shakes...
还有奶昔
Oh, why not?
为什么不去呢
So how did your date go?
你的约会怎么样
She was kind of boring.
她很无聊
Didn't talk much.
没说几句话
Mr. July?
七月先生呢
A little self-absorbed.
有点自负
Looked it.
看出来了
Really?
真的吗
You can tell.
能看得出
Some people just don't know how to behave on a date.
约会时 有些人就是没法表现得体
Especially on a first date.
尤其是第一次约会
Exactly.
说得好
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表