A small drawer hidden somewhere in the lid.
在里面的某个地方藏有抽屉
That way families can place mementos in there
以供家人放纪念品
Or psychotic killers can hide evidence.
或变♥态♥凶手隐藏证据
Thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 对不起
Nothing suspicious.
没什么可疑的
It's just a bunch of family photographs.
只是些家庭照片
What does that button say?
胸章上写了什么
Looks like a political button.
像是政♥治♥胸章
"Edna Debiasse." Is Edna Debiasse Olivia's mother?
埃德娜·德比西 是奥利维亚的母亲吗
Let me borrow your magnifying glass.
把你的放大镜借给我
I don't have a magnifying glass.
我没有放大镜
Isn't that standard issue for detectives?
那不是办案的必备装备吗
No, not since Sherlock Holmes.
从福尔摩斯开始就不是
You can use mine.
你可以用我的
"Casper WELLESLEY SENATE '78."
卡斯帕·威尔士利 78年参议院
Olivia's mother worked on the campaign.
奥利维亚的妈妈为竞选工作
All roads lead to Wellesley.
线索都指向威尔士利
Are you looking at porn?
你在看色情电影吗
I use Ryan's computer for that.
看色情电影我会用莱恩的电脑
I've been searching a periodical database.
我在搜索一个期刊数据库
Look what I found. In this article,
看我发现了什么 这篇文章
It talks about how during his 1978 senate run,
关于1978年的参议院选举
Casper had his sons, Blake and Winston,
卡斯帕的儿子 布莱克和温斯顿
Heading up his campaign headquarters in Ithaca.
当时都在伊萨卡岛建立竞选总部
Where Olivia's mom worked.
奥利维亚的母亲就在那里工作
She and Winston had to have crossed paths.
温斯顿一定认识她
Exactly. Now why would Winston keep that from us?
没错 那温斯顿为何隐瞒此事
We ran all the guards' names off
从布莱迪待的监狱里拿来的花名册
That duty roster you got us from Brady's prison.
每一个看守我们都查过
He's the only one that red flagged.
他是唯一一个有问题的
Name's Patterson.
名叫帕特森
Made a deposit last month for $5,000 cash.
上个月他存入五千美元现金
Then the day Brady was killed,
布莱迪遇害当天
He makes another deposit in cash, this time for $10,000.
他又存了一次钱 一万块现金
If there's anything I hate, it's a dirtbag in uniform.
我最恨就是制♥服♥蛀虫
So where are you guys at with Winston Wellesley's alibi?
查实温斯顿·威尔士利的不在场证明了吗
We have a few leads.
有些线索了
Keep pushing on that. I'll push on this.
继续找 我来处理这个
Mr. Wellesley, we are going to find out the truth.
威尔士利先生 我们想知道真♥相♥
And the amount of dust that we kick up doing
而我们能查出多少真♥相♥
That is entirely up to you.
全取决于你的配合
I do seem to recall, uh, making her acquaintance.
我好像想起来了 我认识她
You're telling us half-truths again.
你又隐瞒了真♥相♥
We already know that you paid for Olivia's funeral.
我们已经知道你为奥利维亚付了丧葬费
We know that you knew her mom.
还知道你认识她母亲
Either you start telling me the truth,
要不你开始说实话
Or you're gonna spend the last few weeks
要不等我给媒体漏点口风
Of your brother's campaign issuing denials
你弟弟竞选的最后几周
After I release what I know to the press.
你就忙着拒绝各大媒体的采访吧
Fine. I knew her mother.
好 我认识她母亲
After her mother passed, Olivia set about
她母亲去世后
To unravel the mystery of her origins.
奥利维亚打算解开身世之谜
Olivia was clever.
奥利维亚很聪明
She put together the clues,
她根据手上的线索
Found out her father was a Wellesley--
发现她父亲是威尔士利家族的成员
A Wellesley
威尔士利成员
And?
然后呢
Actually, the truth is, I'm Olivia's father.
其实我就是奥利维亚的父亲
I know. I had the same look on my face
我知道很不可思议 十年前
When Olivia told me ten years ago.
她告诉我的时候 我的表情和你一样
And Olivia's mother didn't tell you?
奥利维亚的母亲没有告诉你吗
Mnh-mnh. Didn't tell Olivia either.
她也没有告诉奥利维亚
I was just on the verge of telling everyone when she...
在我即将告诉大家真♥相♥时
When she was tragically killed.
她却意外惨死了
It is a tragedy when a father kills
亲父弑女 真是个悲剧
His daughter, isn't it?
不是吗
What?
什么
What do you know about Olivia's missing body?
奥利维亚的尸体失踪跟你有什么关系
Nothing. That's obscene.
我不知道 太变♥态♥了
Who would do something like that?
谁会做那种事
You, so no one would ever find out the truth
你 这样就没人知道
Of who she really was.
她的真实身份了
I didn't kill her,
我没杀她
And I certainly didn't hide her body.
我也没有把她的尸体藏起来
Yet, ten years after her death,
还有 她已经去世十年
You're still trying to hide her existence.
你却还在隐瞒她的存在
Well, you have to understand. I have a family to protect.
你们得理解 我要保护我的家族
Olivia was family.
奥利维亚就是你的家人
Winston Wellesley, you did it.
温斯顿·威尔士利 你就是凶手
He might have, but we don't have the evidence to prove it.
可能是他 但我们没有证据
That's because he didn't.
因为不是他干的
We were able to verify Winston's alibi.
我们找到了温斯顿的不在场证明
He really was home alone?
他真的独自在家吗
Oh, he was home, but he wasn't alone.
他在家 但不是独自
Winston had some romantic company that night.
温斯顿那晚有爱人相伴
Well, then if he had an alibi,
如果他有不在场证明
Why didn't he just say so from the start?
为什么一开始他不说呢
Maybe because of who his romantic company was.
也许因为他的情人是
Stanley Jenkins.
斯坦利·詹金斯
Is Stanley a unisex name now
斯坦利现在是男女通用的名字了吗
Or is Winston--
还是说温斯顿
Gay? Uh, yeah. He's gay.
同性恋 没错 他是同性恋
He lied to us. Who is he protecting?
他对我们撒谎 他在保护谁
Well, he said it himself.
他已经告诉我们了
Family.
家族
You have to understand that this young woman--
你应该清楚这个年轻女子
Olivia-- I hardly knew her.
奥利维亚 我不认识她
Maybe I shook her hand at the party,
也许在派对上我和她握过手
But that's all.
但也仅此而已
And now you're telling me her mother and I worked
现在你说她母亲三十年前和我
The same campaign 30 years ago?
同为竞选工作吗
You and your brother were in Ithaca
你和你哥哥78年7月和8月
July and August of '78.
都在伊萨卡岛竞选总部
Olivia was born May, '79.
奥利维亚出生于79年5月
That's 9 months later.
正是九个月之后
Your brother claimed paternity,
你哥哥自己说是她父亲
But I think we all know that's highly unlikely.
但我们都知道那是不可能的
Winston, what the hell is going on here?
温斯顿 这到底是怎么回事
Blake, it's time to get the lawyers involved.
布莱克 是时候请律师了
What did you know about this, Winston?
这件事你知道什么 温斯顿
This is not the time or the place.
此时此地不适合说话
I never saw Edna after that summer.
那年夏天之后我再没见过埃德娜
She never told me anything.
她从来没告诉过我
So you admit to sleeping with her?
那么你承认和她上过床吗
She must have not wanted to rock the boat,
她一定是不想惹麻烦
Hurt my father's campaign
不想让我父亲深陷丑闻
With a scandal involving his son.
影响我父亲的选举
Blake, you've said enough.
布莱克 你说的已经够多了
I just found out I had a daughter I never knew about,
我刚知道自己有个女儿
A daughter who was murdered
一个十年前被谋杀
And whose killer apparently is still at large.
凶手却仍逍遥法外的女儿
Why did you tell the police
你为什么跟警♥察♥说
You were her father? Why?
自己是她父亲 为什么
Actually the question is
事实上问题是
Why did he tell Olivia that ten years ago?
他为何十年前这么告诉奥利维亚
You have to understand, Blake.
你必须理解 布莱克
This was during the first senate run.
这事发生在第一次参议员选举期间
Scandal would've killed the campaign.
这样的丑闻会让选举失利
I lost the damn election anyway.
但最后我还是输掉了选举
You had no right to make that decision without me.
你无权不让我知道就做决定
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表