Another carrier had to cover.
其他送报员帮他顶班
You know, there's no address on this application.
申请表上没有地址
Do you have one on file? Nah.
档案上还存有吗 没有
He never gave us one, and now I know why.
他从没给过 我现在知道原因了
It says there that payday is tomorrow.
所以是 明天发薪水
Does Mickey do direct deposit or does--
是直接打到他账上 还是
Pick up his own check? Like clockwork.
他来拿支票的 时间分毫不差
Payroll comes in at 10:00 in the morning,
工资表上午10点出
Mickey's here at 10:01.
米齐10点零1分出现
A delivery boy with a silencer and syringes full of ketamine?
送报员 居然有消音器和麻醉针剂
His job's just a front
不管他到底是干什么的
For whatever business he's really in.
这工作只是幌子
Here's a list of all of the vacation holds on his route.
这是他的客户中暂停订阅的名单
He could be squatting at any one of them.
他可能借住在任何一家
He's armed, so make sure your teams use extreme caution.
他身上有枪 确保你们组高度戒备
Castle and I will set up at the paper in case he shows.
卡塞尔和我在报社埋伏 以防他出现
If he's out there, we'll find him.
如果他在 肯定会抓住他
It's ironic, you know.
真讽刺
People put in vacation holds to avoid break-ins.
申请暂定订阅不正是为防贼入室
Good use of irony.
这个反讽用的好
So who's your friend at the paper?
报社里谁是你的朋友
Oh, Donna Vncennes?
达娜·文森斯
Mm-hmm. She's the one who wrote the blurb about us.
就是她写的 我们在恋爱
There is no "Us."
没有"我们"
I know that.
我知道
x7fDid you tell her that?
你解释给她听了吗
Yes, I did, which worked out, actually, really well for me.
是的 真是有效 我颇有收获
As it turns out,
因为结果是
Most eligible bachelorette numero tres--
排名第三的未婚佳丽
Very interested in meeting me.
对我很兴趣 想见我
Once the info-tainers get ahold of her with me,
一旦娱记知道她和我约会
They're gonna forget all about you and I.
就会忘了你我的流言
I can just see the headlines now--
标题都能猜得到
"9 meets 3 at dinner for 2."
金童玉女共进晚餐
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
There's a lot of women in this town
纽约城的许多女人
Who like the idea of being romantically linked to me.
都想和我谈恋爱
I have no life.
我没有生活了
No, Mr. Bishop has no life.
不 比谢普先生才死了
That's why he's on my table.
所以才躺在这里
I need a date.
我得约会
What?
什么
A date. A... guy. A... man.
约会 男人 男士
You're always trying to set me up with people.
你老想给我拉红线
So here I am. I'm game.
所以我来了 我去
What do you got?
有什么介绍
Okay.
好吧
What's gotten into you?
受什么刺♥激♥了
I get so wrapped up in work, all I want to do is go home
工作太累了 我想做的就是回家
where it's quiet, and I'm so tired of quiet.
可是家里很安静 我现在厌倦了安静
I want... loud.
我想要 喧闹
Okay.
好吧
I have the perfect prescription for you.
给你个完美处方
Bradekker?
布拉德克
No, no, baby. That's Brad Dekker.
不是 宝贝 是布拉德·戴克
That firefighter I wanted to set you up with.
之前想介绍给你的消防员
Is he cute?
他帅吗x7f
He was Mr. July in last year's New York firefighters calendar.
他可是去年纽约消防员挂历上的七月先生
July.
七月啊
They always put the really hot ones in the summer months.
最帅的才能放在夏季
Exactly.
没错
Well, then should we say around 8:00?
那我们约8点 怎样
All right. Me, too.
好的 我也是
Good night, Amanda.
晚安 阿曼达
Ahh. Sorry I missed dinner.
抱歉 错过晚饭了
There's quiche if you're hungry.
如果你饿的话 还有乳蛋饼
Sweet. Or savory, actually.
好极了 很美味
So... how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
I had a truly great day.
说实话今天过得还真不错
I got pulled out of class
上课中被叫到
And called to the vice principal's office.
副校长办公室了
Why? What did she want?
为什么 她想干什么
You.
不就是你
Here's her number.
这是她的号♥码
Her number?
她的号♥码
Oh, and my German teacher, Fraulein Sonnenberg,
我的德语老师 芙劳琳·索内伯格
Wanted me to tell you, auf deutsch,
让我转告你一句德语
"Du hast sex-appeal."
"你很有魅力"
She's two years from
再过两年
ordering off the senior menu,
她就能按长者菜单[有折扣]点餐了
But here's her number, too.
不过这是她的号♥
Fraulein Sonnenberg?
芙劳琳·索内伯格
Too old?
嫌她太老吗
That's okay 'cause my friend Sloan
这样吧 我朋友斯隆怎么样
Thinks you're "Real choice."
认为你是"真命天子"
She's 17,
她今年17岁
but she'll be legal in 3 months.
不过还有三个月就到法定年龄了
Hey. Maybe we could double.
你可以来个大小通吃
Oh, you hate me a little bit right now, don't you?
你现在有些讨厌我了吗
Just a little.
是有点点
What did Beckett say?
贝克特怎么说
Oh, I'm sure she'll be fine with it.
她应该没什么意见吧
Maybe even a little flattered.
甚至可能感到荣幸
Flattered?
感到荣幸
I was gonna... Eat that.
我还打算...吃些呢
10:15. Mickey's a no-show.
10点15了 米齐还没出现
Patience, Castle.
耐心点 卡塞尔
Hey, have you ever heard of Drago?
你听过德拉贡餐厅吗
It's on the "Ledger's" Top ten most romantic restaurants.
莱杰报评出的十大最浪漫餐厅之一
It's pricey and impossible to get a table,
相当贵 几乎订不到位子
Unless you know someone.
除非你认识人
Why?
怎么了
Just looking for a place to go.
我只是想找一个好点的地方
What, like on a date?
去约会吗
Yes, on a date.
是 去约会
Why do you sound so surprised?
你看起来很吃惊
No, I-- no, I just, uh,
怎么会 我只是
never figured you for a Drago kind of girl.
没想过你是会去德拉贡的人
Really?
是吗
And what kind of a girl do you figure me for, Castle?
那你认为我是什么样的人 卡塞尔
I... it--
我只是
Oh! There's your boy.
目标出现
Mickey Carlson, I'm...
米齐·卡尔森 我是
Hey!
站住
Mickey Carlson...
米齐·卡尔森
You're under arrest for the murder of Douglass Bishop.
你因涉嫌谋杀道格拉斯·比谢普被捕
This is the cadimium that you used to kill Doug Bishop.
这是你谋杀道格·比谢普的镉试剂
Whoa. No, no, that's not mine.
不 不 这不是我的
Pretty smart not using the gun, Mickey.
你很聪明 没用枪杀他
That would've been too messy.
那样的话会很麻烦
That's not my gun.
这不是我的枪
Look, I didn't kill anybody. I swear.
我发誓 我没杀人
I'm not a criminal, all right? I was just squatting there.
我没犯法 我只是借住在那里
Well, technically, squatting is a crime.
从法律上说 借住也是犯罪
Yeah, a victimless crime,
是的 与人无害的犯罪
especially the way I do it.
我挺有礼貌的
If you didn't kill Doug Bishop,
如果道格·比谢普不是你杀的
then how did he end up dead in the Dysons' apartment?
他怎么会死在戴森家
The guy from the Maitlands' apartment must have killed him.
肯定是住梅特兰家的家伙
And who are the Maitlands?
梅特兰家
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表