It's completely understandable.
这很好理解
The woman that you loved lied to you?
你爱的女人欺骗了你
I could see how you could lose control
我可以想象你当时情绪如何失控
and go into a jealous rage.
然后一时气愤痛下杀手
And then in a panic,
接着处于惊慌之中
decide to stage the body in a manner so unusual,
你决定以不寻常的方式弃尸
we'd naturally assume it was someone in the bondage world.
让我们误以为这是性♥虐♥倾向的人干的
I never went to a dungeon.
我从没去过什么"地牢"
There was no jealous rage because I didn't know!
我也没痛下杀手 因为我根本不知道
I was going to marry her.
我打算和她结婚的
We just signed a lease to move in together three days ago.
我们三天前才签了一份租约 准备同居
If I was so angry with her, why would I do that?
如果我对她很恼火 为什么我还这么做
He was telling the truth about the lease.
租约的事情是实话
Not only did he and Jessica sign the lease,
他们不仅一起签了租约
but it was also notarized.
而且还公♥证♥过
That doesn't mean he didn't do it.
那并不能说明他不是凶手
He could've had her sign to help his alibi.
可能是他故意让她签的 以此洗脱嫌疑
Maybe she was afraid of him.
也有可能她害怕他
I've been thinking-- the dysfunctional relationship
我一直在想 她在调查报告中提到的
she refers to in her research--
那段不正常的关系
There's a passage where she describes subject "A"
在一段文字里 她说到人物甲
as being afraid to tell subject "B" that she's leaving
害怕告诉人物乙 她要离开了
because he's become dangerously codependent.
因为乙已经疯狂地依赖纠缠她
What if she was describing Tyler?
如果她说的正是泰勒呢
Maybe that's why she became a dominatrix,
她可能就是因此而做了施虐女郎
to give her the courage to stand up for herself.
从而有勇气来为自己出头
We have uniforms combing through hospital security footage.
让警员仔细检查医院的安全监控录像
If Tyler left at any point that night,
只要泰勒在那天晚上任何时间离开
there should be some trace.
那上面都应该有记录
In the meantime, let's just keep digging through those notebooks.
同时 还要继续追查那些调查报告
We're gonna need more than speculation
要想起诉的话
if we want to file charges.
不能只靠推测
Great.
明白
Dad!
爸爸
Do we need to talk about this?
要解释一下吗
This is research for a case.
我在调查一个案件
And we need to get you some noisier shoes.
还有 我得给你买♥♥几双出声儿的鞋
Seriously, I-- Hey, you made the team.
说真的 我 你加入啦啦队啦
No. Tryouts aren't for another month,
没有 选拔赛还在一个月以后
But Ashley let me take her uniform home
但阿什莉让我把她的队服带回来试穿
to see how it fit.
看是否合身
And what do you think?
那你觉得如何呢
I think it's totally not me,
我觉得这完全不是我的风格
which is why I kind of like it.
所以我很喜欢
It's not you, so you like it?
不是你的风格 所以你喜欢
Yeah.
没错
You know how in "Storm fall,"
还记得《斯道姆来临》吗
you killed off Derrick Storm
你因为厌倦了德里克·斯道姆
because you were bored with him?
而把这个角色写死了
Yeah. Sometimes I feel that way about me.
记得 有时候我也会对自己厌倦
Like I'm hiding inside my comfort zone.
我总是躲在避风港里
And maybe it's time to venture out a little.
可能现在是时候冒险一下了
Well, does that venture have to include pom-poms?
冒险一定要包括跳啦啦操吗
I don't want to look back on high school
我不想以后回忆高中生活时
and feel like I missed out on something.
后悔自己错过了些什么
So promise you'll be supportive.
向我保证你会支持我
Yeah, I, uh...
好吧 我
I promise.
我保证
Go, dad!
真棒 爸爸
You ever want to be a cheerleader?
你曾经想过要当个啦啦队员吗
No. Did you?
没有 你有吗
Not me. Alexis.
不是我 是阿丽克西斯
She wants to try out for the team.
她想进啦啦队
So?
那又怎样呢
So? You see what they wear?
怎样 你看到她们穿的什么了吗
She wants to join a team,
她想进啦啦队
why not join mathletes?
还不如参加数学竞赛
Why can't she do both?
她为什么不能两者都参加呢
Besides, kids try on personalities
而且 小孩子会用与试衣服相同的方法
the way they try on clothes.
去尝试不同的个人风格
It's the way that they figure out who they are.
这是他们了解自己的方式
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
According to the security footage,
根据监控录像
the boyfriend never left the hospital during his shift.
她男朋友在值班期间没有离开过医院
It wasn't him. Maybe he faked the footage.
凶手不是他 可能他伪造了录像
He's an intern,
他只是个实习生
not Jason Bourne.
不是杰森·伯恩[参见电影《谍影重重》]
Oh. Well, there goes my subject "B" theory.
那么又回到人物乙的问题上来了
So Jessica left the dungeon at 7:30,
杰西卡7点半离开了"地牢"
and she was killed sometime between 10:00 and 11:00.
而她在10点和11点之间被杀害
If she didn't go home or to the university,
如果她既没回家又没回学校
then where did she go?
那她去哪儿了呢
Beckett.
贝克特
Something in here you gotta see.
过来看一下 有发现
It's one of Jessica's subjects.
有一个杰西卡的研究对象
She calls him "Sam-I-am."
她称之为"我是萨姆"[苏斯博士的作品]
Because he has a Dr. Seuss fetish?
因为他痴迷苏斯博士吗[儿童读物作家]
Because he's a sam
SAM是缩写
"A smartassed masochist."
全称是"聪明绝顶的受虐狂"
According to her notes,
根据她的笔记
a SAM pretends he wants to be submissive,
这个萨姆假意自己想被驯服
but what he actually wants to do is dominate his mistress,
但真正目的却是控制他的女主人
usually with passive-aggression.
方式是以退为进
Instead of asking for what he wants,
他并不主动提要求
he makes a game out of making other people upset,
他设计的玩法却是让别人恼火
so they can be punished.
由此来惩罚别人
Really? There's people like that?
是吗 还有这种人
Only these SAMs can be dangerous.
这种萨姆是具有危险性的
Sometimes resorting to threats to provoke their response.
有时甚至以威胁手段来激起对方的反击
Listen to this.
听听这个
He said Mistress Venom was the one
他说"毒液女王"就是那个
who needed to be punished.
应受惩罚的人
He said he was going to find her, tie her up
他说他要找到她 把她绑起来
and drown her,
然后淹死她
but in something...
但是是用某种
sweet, like caramel."
蜜浆 如焦糖
Sexual obsession and a description of the crime scene.
性癖好 还有对犯罪现场的描写
Sounds like our guy to me.
听起来像是凶手
Yeah, but we only got a nickname.
确实 但我们只有绰号♥
We have more than a nickname. We have enough
我们不只有个绰号♥ 我们完全可以
to force lady Irena to turn over her client list.
逼伊琳娜夫人交出她的客户名单
Judge Markway, please.
请帮我连线马克威法官
Ooh. Sounds like someone's gonna get punished.
哦 看来有人要接受惩罚了
William Karaway, a.k.a."Sam-I-am"
威廉姆·卡若威 即"我是萨姆"
Senior vice president
高级副总裁
at Stewart, Cabot and Sagansky.
任职于"斯图特&卡伯特&萨根"公♥司♥
The global consulting firm? Mmhmm.
那个全球咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 没错
No wonder lady Irena was protecting his identity.
难怪伊琳娜夫人要隐瞒他的身份
Castle, why don't you sit this one out?
卡塞尔 这次你就不参与审讯了吧
I think Mr. Caraway will respond better to a strong...
我想面对一个强势点的女性 卡若威先生
female hand.
会更加配合一点
Sam-I-am... in a box...
我是萨姆 被关在屋子里
with a fox-- We're gonna need some popcorn.
还有一只母老虎 我们有好戏看了
Sit.
坐下
First why don't you tell me why the hell I'm here?
你该先告诉我为什么把我关在这儿
I got a board meeting... I said sit down... now.
我有个董事会 我叫你坐下 立刻
Good boy.
真乖
Your mistress would be very proud of you.
你的女主人将为你感到非常骄傲
Excuse me?
你说什么
Mistress Venom.
"毒液女王"
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表