Because you made him want to be a better man.
因为你让他想做一个好人
Thank you.
谢谢你
No hot date tonight?
今晚没有约会
No. Just the paperwork.
没有 得写报告
One of the many reasons I'm glad
我开心的原因之一是
I'm not actually a cop.
我不是一个真正的警♥察♥
Have a good one. Yeah, you, too.
再见 再见
Castle! What are you doing here?
卡塞尔 你在这干什么
I knew you were reading it. Uh, I w
我知道你要看这书 我
It's on page 105, by the way. What?
顺便提醒下 在105页 什么
That sex scene you're looking for.
你在找的那个情爱场景
And agent Gray was right. It's steamy.
格雷探员说的没错 很有意思
I wasn't...
我没有
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Wait. Who's getting a lesson?
等一下 谁在上课
Gram.
奶奶
I'm sorry for how I acted.
我为我的言行道歉
There's no one in the world I trust more than I trust you.
这个世界上我最相信你了
And I'm gonna try to be more respectful.
而我会尝试更加尊重你
Just promise me one thing.
只是要答应我一件事
Be patient with me.
对我有点耐心
I've never had a teenage daughter before.
我第一次把女儿养到十几岁
Deal. Thanks.
说定了 谢谢
Aren't you worried about Dylan's intentions towards gram?
你不担心迪伦对奶奶有企图吗
I'm hoping we involve in running away together
我希望我们可以一起逃跑
But I'm not that lucky.
但是我没那么幸运
It's being a bring-away. How about we have dinner out?
实在难以忍♥受 我们出去吃饭吧
Yes, please. Thank you.
好的 一定要 谢谢你
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表