There are two kinds of folks
世间有两种人
who sit around thinking about how to kill people.
总在思考如何杀人
Psychopaths and mystery writers.
精神病患者和侦探小说作家
I'm the kind that pays better.
我属于高收入的后者
Who am I?
我是谁
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
Every writer needs inspiration,
每位作家都离不开灵感
and I've found mine.
我的灵感已经找到了
Detective Kate Beckett.
凯特·贝克特探长
Nikki Heat? The character he's basing on you.
妮基·希特 那个角色是以你为原型
And thanks to my friendship with the mayor,
很庆幸我和市长是朋友
I get to be on her case.
她办案我能跟着
I would be happy to let you spank me.
要是你能打我 我会很开心
And together, we catch killers.
我们一起抓过凶手
We make a pretty good team, you know?
我们俩可是最佳拍档
Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch.
像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
You do remind me a little of Hooch.
你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
"A scream pierced the air,
"一声尖叫破空而来
falling only on the deaf ears of the dead."
却只传入了死者的耳中"
Really? A little too over the top?
你确定 太夸张了吗
I think you've been writing too long
我觉得你写太久了以至于
not to know that it's "I" before "E" except after "C."
忘记"I在E前 除非是跟在C后面"[单词拼写记忆法]
Ever heard of spellcheck? Yes, of course.
没听说过"拼写检查"吗 当然
She's got red hair, she's wise beyond her years,
她有红色的头发 远远超出年龄的智慧
and she's about to tell her dad what she thinks
她还会告诉她老爸
of the latest chapter of his new book.
他新书最新一章写的如何
I loved it, especially the part
我喜欢这章 尤其是
with Nikki and Rook in the aircraft carrier.
妮基和洛克在航母里那段
Awesome.
太赞了
Stop it. You're embarrassing me.
别说啦 人家会不好意思的
I do have one note, though.
不过 我确实有个小意见
This new character, the, uh, robbery detective...
那个新的角色 抢劫案探长
Schlemming. What about him?
斯莱明 这人如何
Well, he seems like he kinda came up out of nowhere.
这人看起来好像凭空冒出来的
Yeah, well, I can't argue with that.
确实 这点我非常赞同
He's coming off a bit like a doofus. You think?
他被描写地好像一个蠢蛋 你也觉得吧
I think you should lose him.
我觉得你应该删了他
If only it was this easy.
要真这么简单就好了
Thank you for your help, sweetie.
谢谢你的帮助 宝贝儿
I am so behind on my deadline.
我的进度已经严重落后了
That's 'cause you always find new ways to procrastinate.
那是因为你总是找各种花样拖延时间
Or they find me.
也可能是花样主动找我
Hello, mother.
老妈 你好
Oh, hi, guys. I can't stay.
孩子们好 我不能久留
I'm just picking up a dress.
我只是来拿一条裙子
Chet's taking me to the theater this evening.
切特今晚要带我去剧院
Oh, what are you seeing?
你们去看什么剧
New Petrofsky play, "Edge Of Awakening."
彼托夫斯基的新话剧《觉醒边缘》
Wait a minute. Didn't you audition for that?
等一下 这部剧你不是还去试镜了吗
Uh-huh, yes.
没错
And that wonderful actress Madge Vance got my part,
但那位出色的女演员玛吉·文思抢走了我的角色
the way she usually does.
一如她之前所做的
Well, she's not even really your friend.
她连你的朋友都算不上
It's nice that you go and support her. I know.
你还去给她捧场 真好 我知道
And... I have to go soon, because it's closing.
而且我得赶紧去看 因为这剧快下线了
The critics are saying it's a... "train wreck."
评论家对这剧的评价是"惨不忍♥睹"
Oh, there's the martha rodgers I know.
这才是我认识的玛莎·罗杰斯
Ah, Beckett.
是贝克特
Please tell me there's been a murder,
请告诉我又有谋杀案了
otherwise, I'll have to continue writing.
不然我还得继续埋头写作
People always say they want to die in their sleep.
人们总说他们希望在睡梦中死去
What you want is a good, clean shot to take you out
是希望干脆利落地一枪了事
before you know what hit you.
这样你才能死得痛快
Not this poor guy.
但这可怜的家伙
Bullet missed the heart.
子弹未击中心脏
He didn't die for quite a while.
他过了很长一段时间才死掉
Looks like he was reaching
看上去他正伸手
for the phone to call for help.
去拿电♥话♥向人求助
Until our doer took that to his head.
直到凶手用那东西砸向他的头
Probably didn't want to risk
可能凶手是怕
the neighbors hearing a second shot,
邻居们听到第二声枪响
and so he grabbed the nearest thing
于是他随手抓起最近的东西
and finished him off.
把他了结了
There's blood spatter on the clock,must have been
闹钟上也沾上了血迹 ,一定是在
knocked off the nightstand during the attack.
袭击时从床头柜上掉下来的
10:34. At least we know what time
十点三十四分 至少我们知道了
the festivities started.
案发的时间
There's no signs of forced entry.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
He probably left this open so he could get a breath of fresh air.
他很可能是故意把窗户打开 以便呼吸新鲜空气
And there's no security cameras either.
而且也没有安全监控录像
And I didn't see any on the way in.
我进来的时候也没看到有监控
Cleaning lady found him this morning.
清洁女工早上发现的尸体
She said that usually, Wilder would've left for work
她说 通常她来的时候
by the time she got here.
怀尔德已经上班去了
Wilder? Damian Wilder?
怀尔德 戴米恩·怀尔德吗
Yeah, you know him?
没错 你认识他
I know of him.
久仰其名
This is a photo from one of his ad campaigns.
这是他产品的一个广♥告♥宣传照片
He--he runs a line of boutique men's skincare products.
他开的精品店专卖♥♥男士护肤用品系列
You mean, like, bathroom stuff?
你是说 浴室用品之类的
He has got a toner, totally alcohol-free,
他有一种爽肤水 完全不含酒精
Fantastic.
太神奇了
He's got a shaving cream that is ridiculous.
他还有一种很不可思议的剃须膏
I'm good with the drug store stuff, man.
药店卖♥♥的东西已经足够我用了 兄弟
No, no, no, no, no. Hang on.
不不不 等一下
This stuff will change your life.
这玩意可以改变你的人生
It's hot. It's hot.
是热的 热的
It's hot? It's hot.
热的吗 热的
It's hot. How do they do that?
真是热的耶 他们怎么做到的
Magic of modern chemistry.
现代化学的神奇之处
It's like getting a shave from a barber.
这就好像在理发店刮胡子一样
Matter of fact, that's the tagline--barber in a can.
实际上 这正是它的广♥告♥语 罐装理发师
So it's probably expensive, huh?
那一定很贵吧
It's 50 bucks a pop, but it's so worth it.
五十块一罐 但绝对物有所值
Absolutely. Totally.
确实 太值了
Guys... A man has been murdered here.
兄弟们 别忘了这有个男人被杀了
And we are... honoring his legacy.
我们就是在向他的遗产致敬呢
It's like "Sex And The City,"
简直就和《欲望都市》一样
only with boys.
只不过是男人版的
Maybe you guys can check in with the neighbors,
也许你们可以找邻居们调查下
see if they saw or heard anything?
看他们有没有听到或者看到什么
Oh, yeah. All over it.
好的 现在就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
好 包我身上
Come on, Castle. Let me show you what I found.
来吧 卡塞尔 看看我发现了什么
Something was stolen from these cases.
这柜子里有东西被偷走了
Those are humidity controls.
那是湿度控制器
Well, whatever it was was very valuable,
不管被偷的是什么 肯定很值钱
because the killer passed up the plasma tv
因为凶手连等离子电视
and the blue-ray player.
和蓝♥光♥碟机都没拿走
Robbery gone wrong?
抢劫被发现了吗
Looks that way, doesn't it?
看上去像是 是吧
And then there's this.
还有这个
Is that an "E" or an "O"?
那是E还是O啊
"Murdero," Is that spanish for murder?
"Murdero" 西班牙语里的谋杀吗
"Murdere." The killer was French.
或者是"Murdere" 凶手是法国人
The thing I don't get about it
我怎么都想不通的是
is why would a thief take the time
为什么一个小偷要花时间
to write a message out of our vic's blood?
用死者的血留下信息呢
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表