Is understanding negative space.
就是掌握好反面的效果
It's not what's there. It's what's not there.
不在于有什么 而在于没有什么
Ah, I have taught you well, grasshopper.
小蝗虫 我已经教会你了
Oh. What are my two pumpkin masters carving
今天两个南瓜雕刻大♥师♥
For this year's party?
为派对刻出了什么了
I am carving the traditional jack-o'-lantern--
我在做传统的南瓜灯
Mr. Scary pumpkin face.
南瓜怪杰先生的脸
And I am carving max Schreck in his role as Count Orlok.
我在雕刻麦克斯·希瑞克扮演的角色 欧洛克
Dad's a little vampire obsessed because of his case.
爸爸是个小吸血鬼迷 因为他的案子
Or maybe it's because of the bite.
也可能是因为被咬了一口
I swear, you have missed your calling.
我敢发誓 你没有灵感了
I don't even know why you bother to write.
我都不知道你为什么还要写
Hey, you want to carve with us?
要一起来吗
Oh, can't. I'm off to a masquerade ball.
不行 我要去化装舞会
Perhaps I'll meet my Gatsby. Oh! Mother, I'm impressed.
或许会遇到我的盖兹比 妈妈 我有印象
You still fit into your prom dress. Oh, thank you, darling.
你穿舞会装还那么合适 谢谢 亲爱的
Have you asked him yet? I was waiting for the right moment.
你问过他了吗 我在等合适的时机
Asked me what?
问我什么
Paige and I got invited to a party tomorrow--
佩吉和我收到万圣节前夕舞会的邀请
The night before halloween-- By seniors.
邀请我们的是高年级同学
By your grandmother's friends?
你奶奶的同学吗
No, dad. Twelfth graders.
不是 爸爸 十二年级的学生
But it'll be supervised.
不过 有老师在
This is one of those crossroads moments, isn't it?
这是人生的十字路口 是吧
Oh, let her go.
由她去吧
She's far more responsible than you ever were.
她可比你那会儿懂事多了
Yes, you can go.
好 你去吧
But if anything happens that makes you feel uncomfortable,
但如果有任何不快
Anything at all, you call me. I don't care what it is.
不管是什么事 打电♥话♥给我 无论发生什么
And there'll be no punishments, no recriminations,
我保证不罚你 也不指责你
Nothing, I promise, just so long as you call.
我保证 记得打电♥话♥就好
Okay. Yeah, yeah, I will, I promise. But nothing's gonna happen.
好 我会的 但不会出事的
But there's one more thing, though. Yes.
还有一件事 什么
Will you watch Feggin? Why, is he gonna hatch?
能帮我照看费吉恩吗 怎么 要孵小鸡了
No. Our health teacher says we can't leave him alone.
不是 我们健康课的老师说 不能让它单独呆着
That's considered egg abuse.
不然就是虐待蛋蛋
And since Paige and I are co-parenting,
我和佩吉要共同抚养
And we're both going to the party
可是 我们都要去参加派对
And her parents are going out, we need a sitter.
她父母也要出门 就得找个保姆
Oh, no. sorry. Uh, plans.
不好意思 我没空
Yeah, okay. Sure. I'll watch your little egg child.
好 没问题 我会看着你的鸡蛋宝宝的
But I want you to know, I'm far too young to be a grandparent.
但你得知道 做爷爷 我还太年轻了点
And if, uh, any of those senior boys bother you...
还有 如果有高年级男生骚扰你...
Father won't be quite himself.
老爸我是绝不会姑息的
He mumbles, He shouts, he throws himself against the bars,
他一直喃喃自语 大吼大叫 往栏杆上撞
But the's just something about it.
不过也就如此而已
Although someone like Mr. Lockerby
尽管像洛克白先生这样的人
Will present as completely non compos mentis.
会表现得完全精神失常...
He could still have moments of lucidity.
还是有清醒的时候
The difficulty is separating the fantasy from the reality.
问题就在于 如何区分幻觉与现实
Well, these were drawn by our victim.
这些都是受害者画的
I was wondering if they suggested anything
我在想 这是不是在揭示着
About his relationship with Mr. Lockerby.
他跟洛克白先生的关系
I'd have to study them more to give you a diagnosis,
我得继续研究下 才能得出诊断结果
But these are more about the woman in the drawings
不过这跟那女的关系更大点
Than Lockerby. What do you mean?
而不是洛克白先生 什么意思
He draws her as an angel,
他把她描绘成天使
But always in the context of an act of violence.
但却总以暴♥力♥作为背景
Honestly? It looks to me like the work of someone
老实说 这更像是一个
Who was once traumatized.
受过精神创伤的人的作品
Childhood trauma. What'd I tell you?
童年创伤 我说过的吧
Doc Holloway, this is Richard Castle.
霍洛威医生 这位是理查德·卡塞尔
Dr. Holloway. Say hello to the nice psychiatrist, Feggin.
霍洛威医生 费吉恩快向这位心理专家问好
Hello.
你好
I will arrange for someone
我会安排
From social services to come get Mr. Lockerby.
社会服务处的义工来接洛克白先生
And if you want, I can have someone get him, too.
你愿意的话 我也可以派人来接他
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Are you gonna eat that?
你打算吃了它吗
Eat my own grandchild? What am I, a monster?
吃我的孙子 你当我是谁 大怪兽
Maybe that bite was catching.
也许被咬了以后之后 你还真携带了啥病毒
It's a school health sciences project--
这是学校的自然科学课
Helping de-romanticize having a family
在你学会承担责任之前
Before you're ready to take responsibility.
先以浪漫化手法 组织一个家庭
Alexis and Paige are going to their first senior party tonight,
阿丽克西斯和佩吉今晚初次参加高年级派对
So I'm babysitting. Egg-sitting.
我就成了保姆 照顾鸡蛋宝宝
Senior party, huh? What?
高年级派对 怎么了
Beckett. We showed Crow's picture around the neighborhood.
贝克特 我们给邻居们看了克鲁的照片
We got a lead on his friend Daemon.
找到了他朋友戴蒙的线索
You're not gonna believe this. The guy is dead.
说出来你都不会信 这家伙死了
Shot right through the heart,
一枪直接命中心脏而亡
And his place has been tossed.
住处也被人翻过了
Oh... and, uh...
另外说一下...
He's a werewolf.
他是个狼人
Silver bullet? No, 9 millimeter.
被银弹打死的 不 9毫米子弹
Then I guess he's not a real werewolf. Nice.
那我猜他不是真正的狼人 对
The hairs on his face and hands are synthetic,
他脸上手上的毛发 都是人造的
Attached with spirit gum. It's a halloween costume.
用化妆胶水粘上去的 万圣节装扮
According to his driver's license,
从他的驾照来看
Daemon's real name was Jonas Westfall.
戴蒙真名叫乔纳斯·维斯特福尔
He's a graduate student N.Y.U. In forensic anthropology.
毕业于纽约大学 法医人类学专业
Then that explains the bones.
所以会有这么多骨头
Castle, don't touch. I know.
卡塞尔 别碰 我知道
Canvassed the building.
我们细查了这栋楼
Neighbor remembers hearing something the other day
邻居们那天听些动静
But there was a car back in Hallowmas Tht other day?
万圣节那天还有车来过 那天
Based on deterioration and lividity
根据尸体的腐化和瘀青程度
And the smell of that old Thai food,
还有那泰国菜的馊味
Wolf boy was killed the same day as our vampire.
这狼人跟咱们那吸血鬼 是同一天被杀的
I'd say a couple of hours before.
可以说 比他还早几小时
Ryan, track down the delivery guy.
莱恩 查查送外卖♥♥的人
Find out when this was delivered
查查外卖♥♥送达的时间
And whether anyone else was up here when he brought it.
还有 当时有没有别人在场
"Come as your alter ego"?
以另外个自己 过来参加
"October 27th at 7:00 p.m." our guy was going to this party.
10月27日晚7点 他本打算参加这个派对
Same day that Crow was killed.
即克鲁被害的同一天
I assume there's a connection.
我认为二者有关连
India ink,
印度墨水
Which means Crow's killer was in the apartment, too.
也就是说 杀克鲁的凶手也来过这
But what were they looking for?
但他们到底在找什么呢
Castle.
卡塞尔
Morlock?
莫洛克
He comes here, shoots Daemon, grabs a stake
他来这 打杀了戴蒙 拿走木钉
Goes off and kills Crow.
又去害克鲁
And in the struggle, the ink bottle is broken.
扭打中打碎了墨水瓶
Wasn't Morlock. This victim was killed during the day.
不会是莫洛克 这名受害者是白天被杀的
Morlock had porphyria. He would've burnt to a crisp.
莫洛克有卟啉症 他不能见阳光的
So if he didn't kill our werewolf...
如果这狼人不是他杀的
Then chances are he didn't kill our vempire.
也有可能 吸血鬼也不是他杀的
Well, then how did the prints get on the stake?
那木钉上怎么会有他的指纹
Maybe he was trying to help him.
也许 他是想帮忙
Maybe he was trying to save his friend.
也许就是想救朋友
Are you sure about the time of death?
死亡时间你能确定吗
His watch broke when he fell. It says 4:00, october 27th.
他摔倒的时候手表停了 10月27日4点
Well, then if it wasn't Morlock, who was it?
如果凶手不是莫洛克 会是谁呢
And what were they looking for?
他们又在找什么呢
Uh... I don't know what they were looking for,
虽然不知道他们在找什么
But I think I know what our vic was hiding.
但我知道受害者在藏什么
So Jonas Westfall, A.K.A. Daemon,
那就是说乔纳斯·维斯特福尔 又名戴蒙
Was inches away from getting his master's
即将获得纽约大学
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表