but before we were able to arrest Thornton,
但是在我们缉捕松顿之前
he disappeared.
他失踪了
Most likely found out that we were coming for him.
很可能是发现我们要逮捕他
When we found his car, we just assumed Racine killed him.
找到他车的时候 我们就认为雷辛把他杀了
Looks like he brought him into the family instead.
看来是他把松顿拉入伙了
Has Thornton contacted you?
松顿和你联♥系♥过吗
What do you mean, contacted me?
什么意思 和我联♥系♥
What exactly are you accusing my partner of?
你在指控我拍档什么罪名
I'm not accusing. I'm asking. Asking what...
我没有指控 我是询问 问什么
If I knew all along, if I was part of it?
我是否知道一切 是否参与其中
The answer's no. It was such an elaborate hoax.
我没有 这是个精心策划的骗局
It seems like it would take
看起来需要
a little bit of planning, a little help.
不少谋划和帮助
I just told you, I didn't know.
我已经告诉你了 我不知道
What do you want me to do, take a poly?
你想让我♥干♥嘛 要我测谎吗
Would you take a polygraph test?
那你会接受测谎吗
Wait a minute If it'll get you off my back.
等等 如果这会让你不再纠缠我
Esposito, you don't have to do this. I want to.
埃斯波西托 你不需要 我想做
Good. My office. One hour.
很好 我办公室 一小时后
That guy was out of line back there.
那家伙太过分了
I'd be asking the same questions if I was in his shoes.
如果在他的立场 我也会问同样的问题
You know you can talk to me, right?
你可以和我谈谈
I put all that stuff behind me, bro.
我把那一切都忘了 兄弟
The only thing I have left from back then...
我留下唯一的纪念
is this right here.
就是这个
Back in the day, when I was in the 54th,
那时候 我还在54分局
everybody used to carry one of these with 'em.
每个人都戴着一个
It was like a sense of pride, you know?
是自豪的象征 知道吗
Ike had one of those?
艾克也有一个
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Let me see it.
让我看看
The 54th.
54分局
It must have broken off when he was struggling with Finch.
肯定是他和芬奇搏斗的时候弄断的
It was him.
真是他
You know no one would blame you
如果你退出这案子
if you stepped off this case.
没人会怪你
No.
不
Partner or not...
不管是不是搭档
he killed a man.
他都杀了人
This guy's pulled a ghost routine for years--
这家伙这些年活得像幽灵般
gave up his old life, his friends.
放弃了他原来的生活 他的朋友
A guy can't pull a disappearing act like that
如果没人帮忙 他不可能
without help from somebody. He had Racine's help.
凭空消失 他有雷辛的帮助
Well, Racine or no Racine, he was married, right, has a kid?
有没有雷辛他都结婚了 是吧 有孩子
They must have known.
他们一定知道
I saw Carol last month. She doesn't know anything.
上个月见过卡萝 她毫不知情
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Hell, I'm not sure about anything anymore.
见鬼 我什么都不确定了
Where you going?
你去哪
Take a poly, clear my name.
接受测谎 证明我的清白
Go pick up the wife. Let's see what she knows.
把他妻子找来 看看她知道些什么
I'm sorry. I don't believe you.
很抱歉 我不相信你
His thumbprint's on our victim's body, Carol.
他拇指指纹在被害人身上 卡萝
He's alive. There's no other explanation.
他活着 别无他解
Well, they never recovered Ike's body, so I don't know.
他们没找到艾克的尸体 我不知道
Someone could've cut off his thumb and--
可能有人把他的拇指砍了下来
Yes, they could've done that, but you know they didn't.
是啊 可能是那样 不过你知道不是
Come on, Carol. It's been years.
拜托 卡萝 这么多年
An attractive woman like you hasn't found someone new?
像你这么漂亮的女人怎么会找不到伴侣
It's not easy when you're a single mom.
对单亲妈妈来说并非易事
Not that that's any of your business.
这些都和你们无关
You know what you get
你们知道警♥察♥
when a cop dies with a warrant out on him?
在被通缉的时候去世会得到什么吗
Well, I'll tell you what you don't get.
告诉你们不会得到什么吧
You don't get a folded flag and you sure as hell
得不到灵柩覆盖国旗的荣誉
don't get a penny of his pension. And yet, you
你肯定也没有抚恤金 不过
somehow manage to make mortgage payments--
你还是有办法支付抵押贷款
If Ike is alive, that means we're still married.
如果艾克活着 就意味着我们还是夫妻
And you can't compel me to testify against my spouse.
你们不能强迫我作对我丈夫不利的证词
She knew he was alive, but did she know
她知道他还活着 但是她知不知道
he was working for Racine?
他在为雷辛卖♥♥命呢
She's a cop wife and she knows her rights.
她是个警♥察♥的妻子 她知道自己的权利
Good luck getting anything out of her.
从她嘴里别想套出什么
She might talk to me.
她也许会跟我谈
Oh. Look who passed his poly.
看看谁通过了测谎
Had the feeling that Holliwell was kinda disappointed.
感觉那个霍利威尔有点失望
She knows me.
她认识我
I might be able to get her to open up.
我可能会让她开口
All right, take a run at her in the morning.
好吧 早上去她家一趟
And I'll get a unit down to the house
我派一个小队去她的住所监视
in case Ike decides to show up. Right.
以防艾克现身 好吧
Betrayal, lies, deceit--
背叛 谎言 欺骗
sounds like my first marriage.
听起来像是我第一段婚姻
What? I'm trying to figure out
怎么了 我在想
what was so damn important in that safe deposit box
那个保险箱里到底是什么这么重要
that Finch and his partner would risk their lives that way.
值得芬奇和他的同伙去冒生命危险
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥
Demming. I was just calling you.
戴明 我正打给你呢
What a coincidence. I was just coming to see you.
真是巧 我正要来找你
Wow. It's like we're all on the same case.
天啊 "巧"得像我们在办同一件案子
Esposito told me about Ike.
埃斯波西托告诉我艾克的情况
You have a lead on him yet?
你有什么线索吗
No. We're working on it.
没有 还在查
What about Finch's partner?
芬奇的同伙呢
Ah, there's nothing in his phone
电♥话♥和财产方面
or his financials that points to one.
都没有指向具体某个人
But the bank surveillance tapes finally came in.
但是银行安保录像终于送来了
I was gonna scrub 'em in the morning.
明早我会仔细检查一遍的
If Finch cased the joint in the last couple of weeks--
如果芬奇是在最近几周踩的点
Then maybe the mystery partner went with him.
那位神秘同伙可能跟他在一起
Exactly. You want to join me?
完全正确 你想帮忙吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to. Great.
是啊 我很乐意
I'll see you in the morning.
太好了 明早见
Okay, great. I'll see you. Good night.
好 明天见 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Castle, can I ask you something?
卡塞尔 我能请教些问题吗
You and beckett-- is there, uh, something going on?
你和贝克特在交往吗
Me and beckett? Yeah.
我和贝克特吗 对
No. Look, man, if I'm offsides
没有 听着 如果是我越位了
No flag on the play.
裁判没有摇旗
Great. Okay. Great.
很好 太好了
Don't smile when you have a good card.
手持好牌时不要微笑
You need to develop a poker face.
你要摆出扑克脸
Trust me. It comes in handy.
相信我 这招屡试不爽
Except when it doesn't.
也有失效的时候
Wh-what do you mean?
什么意思
Never mind.
没事
Pair of ladies.
一对皇后
What have you got?
你拿着什么牌
Two cowboys! I win.
两张国王 我赢了
Who's the daddy now?
现在谁更胜一筹呢
You win like your grandmother.
你赢的样子像极了奶奶
So it looks like I owe you one night of solo dish duty.
结果是我要为你洗一晚的碗
And you owe me four days of bed-making duty,
而你要为我整理四天床铺
three spa treatments, two pairs of sunglasses
还要为我的三次水疗和两幅太阳镜埋单
and a Bulgari purse for gram.
以及欠奶奶一个宝格丽皮包[意大利名牌]
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm not used to losing.
我不习惯输
Hey, Carol.
你好 卡萝
Got a few minutes?
有时间谈谈吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表