who could've taken a score like that.
用这种方法行窃的小偷之一
Like what?
哪种方法
A couple of pros tunnel into the vault,
几个职业小偷打通了金库
drill open a safe deposit box,
钻开了一个保险箱
leave nothing behind but the great smell of Brut.
除了百露牌古龙水味道外 没留任何痕迹
And you think that finch couldn't
你觉得芬奇不可能
have pulled this off on his own?
单靠一人之力做到这些吗
Nah, it's a 2-man job at the minimum.
不可能 这起码得两个人才能做到
There's definitely another player
肯定还有另一个人在场
floating around out there.
负责帮他望风
Well, we've run a search
我们已经着手调查
for his phone records and financials,
他的通话记录和财务状况
so hopefully we'll find something
但愿我们能找到
that ties him to a partner.
把他和别人联♥系♥上的线索
Or maybe the partner turned on Finch after the robbery,
说不定是芬奇的同伙在得手后背弃了他
decided he didn't need him anymore.
觉得他再也没有利用价值了
Either way, we know that
不管怎样 可以肯定
the robbery and the homicide are connected.
抢劫案和杀人案是有联♥系♥的
That seems like an awful lot of trouble
为了偷一个保险箱如此大动干戈
for one safe deposit box.
未免也太麻烦了点吧
Yeah. And they left stacks of cash untouched.
没错 而且里面还有几堆现金原封未动
The guys downstairs thought I was nuts
楼下的同事听说我接手这案子时
when I hopped on this case,
都觉得我是个疯子
but I like the weird ones.
但我就是喜欢怪异的案子
Hmm. How about that? Beckett likes the weird ones, too.
那正好 贝克特也喜欢怪异的案子
Yeah.
没错
What could be in that box
那箱子里究竟有什么东西
that would be worth digging a tunnel to and killing for?
值得让人又是打地道又是杀人呢
Diamonds? German bearer bonds?
钻石 德国无记名债券
Nazi gold?
纳粹宝藏
Ah, we still don't know yet.
这个我们目前还不知道
The bank had some trouble locating the owner,
银行联♥系♥失主时遇上点困难
but he's supposed to be coming in this afternoon.
但他应该下午就会过来了
Would you like to join me for the interrogation?
你愿不愿意和我一起进行审讯
Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to.
好啊 当然愿意
Good.
好的
Meanwhile, I'm gonna need you guys to hit the street
另外 我需要你们去道上查一下
and see if you can scare up any of Finch's associates--
把和芬奇有联♥系♥的人统计一下
Maybe anyone that he's taken scores with in the past
也许其中就有曾和他合伙盗窃的人
or people that he owes. Thank you.
或者是他曾亏欠过的人 多谢
You got it.
没问题
What can I do?
那我♥干♥什么
You could watch.
你可以在一边看着
Two weeks ago, I saved your life twice.
两个礼拜前 我还两次救过你的命呢
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Cana.
感谢你能来 卡纳先生
Call me Fred.
叫我弗雷德就好
And obviously, we're gonna do everything we can
我们一定会竭尽所能
to help you recover your stolen property.
帮你找回被盗的财产
Uh, what exactly was in the box?
保险箱里究竟装了什么
Stamps. Stamps?
邮票 邮票?
Yeah, I collect 'em.
是的 我收集的
It kinda surprises me
你过了这么久才来找我们
it took you so long to reach out to us.
这一点让我很惊讶
The folks at the bank said
银行工作人员说
they left you a half a dozen
过去几天里
messages over the last couple of days.
他们留了好几条言给你
Well, I been busy, you know?
我很忙的 知道吗
I been working a lot.
我的工作量很大
And what is it that you do?
那你是从事什么工作的
I'm in, uh, private security.
我从事私人保安的
This stamp collection, how much was it worth exactly?
你收藏的那些邮票能值多少钱
Well, it's hard to put a price tag on an item like that
这种东西很难去明码标价的
Because of, you know, the sentimental value.
因为这里面倾注了很多情感投资
And who else knew that you were keeping it at the bank?
那还有谁知道你把邮票收在银行里
Just a select group of other stamp enthusiasts
只有部分其他的邮票收藏家
with whom I formed... relationships over the years.
这些人都和我是老交情
So how long you been a philatelist, Fred?
那你成为集邮者多久了 弗雷德
Hey, watch your mouth, pal. Fred Cana don't go that route.
你说话注意点 我可不是干那行的
Philately is the study of stamps, Mr. Cana,
集邮就是收集邮票的意思 卡纳先生
which you would know if you were, in fact, a collector.
如果你真是个收藏家 理应知道这个词的意思
Come on, Fred. What's really in the box, huh?
老实说吧 箱子里装的到底是什么
What'd they steal from you?
他们从你那里偷走了什么
I don't have to take this crap.
我才懒得理你这套废话
I'm the victim here.
我可是受害者
Hey, you guys rounding up the Usual Suspects?
你们俩盘查过那些非常嫌疑犯[美国电影]了吗
Yeah, and every hood this side of Harlem
是的 但是所有哈雷姆区的小混混都说
says Finch has been out of action for years.
芬奇已经洗手不干很多年了
Where's Beckett?
贝克特人呢
Oh, she and Captain America are in there with Fred Cana.
她和美国上尉[漫画人物]和弗雷德·卡纳在一起
Fred Cana?
弗雷德·卡纳
Yeah, he's the guy who rented the safety...
是啊 他就是那个租了保险...
Officer Esposito!
埃斯波西托警员
Actually, it's Detective Esposito now, Fred.
现在是埃斯波西托警探了 弗雷德
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Fred here is a bagman for Victor Racine.
弗雷德是维克托·雷辛的跟班
Who's Victor Racine?
维克托·雷辛是谁
He's a syndicate man.
是个黑帮头目
made the leap from organized crime
他在犯罪组织者和合法商人之间
to legitimate businessman while no one was looking.
不停地变换身份以掩人耳目
Racine is connected and untouchable.
雷辛人脉发达 没人动得了他
You oughta know.
你应当深有体会吧
Esposito and his old partner
埃斯波西托和他的搭档
tried to touch him a few years back.
几年前曾经试图对他下手
How about I touch you instead?!
要不要我对你动手试试
Come on! Come on, tough guy!
来试试啊 硬汉子
Come on. Take a walk.
别这样 你先出去
All right? He's not worth it. Man...
好了吧 他这种人不值得你动手
What the hell was that all about?
刚才那是搞的什么鬼
He works for victor Racine.
他是维克托·雷辛的手下
So?
那又怎样
Victor Racine killed my partner.
维克托·雷辛杀了我的搭档
His name was Ike. Ike Thornton.
他叫艾克 艾克·松顿
We partnered up back when I was at the 54th.
我在54分局的时候和他是搭档
We worked the organized crime task force.
我们当时在有组织犯罪调查组工作
Victor Racine was our target...
维克托·雷辛是我们的目标人物
Until one day, Ike didn't come into work.
直到某天 艾克没有来上班
It's like he just disappeared.
他就好像失踪了一样
To make matters worse,
更糟糕的是
Internal Affairs came around here asking all these questions
内务处的人来找我们问了一堆问题
talking like ike had gone over,
好像艾克已经被收买♥♥了一样
that he was working for Racine.
好像他在帮雷辛做事一样
It was an absolute load of crap.
这种事根本就是胡扯
Couple of days later,
几天过后
some kids found Ike's car out by the docks...
几个小孩在码头旁找到了艾克的车
shot to hell, blood all over the seats.
弹痕累累 座位上全是血迹
All the hallmarks of a professional hit.
完全是职业杀手的行事作风
Yeah, only we couldn't tie it back to Racine.
没错 只是这事我们无法联♥系♥到雷辛身上
His guys had dumped Ike's body
他的手下把艾克的尸体丢了
so that we could never find it.
以致我们没法找到他
The department shut down the whole operation after that.
这事过后 部门把整个行动都取消了
I transferred here. But I know one thing--
我就被调到了这里 但我可以肯定的是
If Fred Cana has a safe deposit box,
如果弗雷德·卡纳有个保险箱
it's because he's holding something for Racine.
肯定是为了雷辛保管东西的
And it ain't no stamps.
里面装的肯定不是邮票
He wants blood.
他要血债血还
Well, I don't blame him. From the look of it,
这不奇怪 现在看来
I'm guessing Racine had Finch killed for stealing from him.
我想雷辛是因为芬奇偷他的东西杀了他
Well, that explains why he was tortured--
这也解释了他为何要严刑拷打他
So he'd give up his partner.
为了让他供出同党
You know, whatever they stole from that safe deposit box,
无论他们从保险箱里偷走了什么
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表