about finding some room in the budget for those smart boards.
能不能从预算中拿点 弄个这种智能板
Sure. While they're at it,
可以啊 如果预算较多
maybe they could buy us Batmobiles.
说不定还可以买♥♥蝙蝠侠战车呢
That'd be cool.
那太酷了
Our murder boards are just fine. For a caveman.
我们的普通白板就可以了 穴居人都有
Agent Shaw. I was just writing you a note.
特工肖 我正给你留言呢
Dunn is being transported to the tombs,
邓恩已被押解到图姆斯监狱
where he'll enjoy his stay in the intensive management unit
他将和国内最危险的犯人一起
with the state's most dangerous criminals.
"享受"军装部队的高压管制
Well, he's getting his "15 minutes".
他终于有了属于自己的《千钧一刻》[01年罪案类电影]
That's what he wanted this whole time.
这不正是他一直以来追求的吗
Yeah, but it'll be on our terms.
但剧本由我们来写
I want you to know
我想告诉你
that I learned a lot from you on this one.
办这案子 我从你这里学到了很多
You did most of the heavy lifting.
但这案子挑大梁的是你
Honestly, the thing that impressed me most
说实话 最让我佩服的就是
is that you came in with Castle.
你和卡塞尔一起冲进来
You know, some people would call that foolish.
有人会称之为愚蠢
You made a tough decision on your feet,
你挺身而出 做了关键性的决策
used the resources at hand.
对当时的情况审时度势
I'd say that's heroic and somewhat poetic.
我觉得这是英雄所为 还有点诗意
In the end, Dunn did actually face Nikki Heat.
最终 邓恩的确是与妮基·希特对决
She is, after all, part you, part Castle.
毕竟 这个角色一半来源于你 一半来源于卡塞尔
He cares about you, Kate.
凯特 他很在乎你
You may not see it. You may not be ready to.
也许你没发现 也许你还没准备好发现
But he does.
但他在乎你
Yeah, well, the situation with Castle is... complicated.
和卡塞尔之间...有点复杂
Ladies.
女士们
Detective Beckett.
贝克特探长
It's been a pleasure.
很荣幸与你合作
We'll see you around.
我们还会再见的
Castle. Thank you for your help.
卡塞尔 谢谢你的帮助
You are a valuable asset to Detective Beckett's team.
贝克特探长的队伍中 你是重要的资产
Well, it would be great if you would call her and remind her
如果你能时不时地打电♥话♥提醒她这点
of that from time to time.
那就更好了
Wow. What's this?
这是什么
Open it.
打开看看
My father's watch.
我父亲的手表
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I found it in the wreckage, had it fixed.
我在众多残骸中找到的 修好了
I've got good news.
我有个好消息
Yeah? I talked to Avery
什么 我跟艾弗里说了
about buying one of those incredible Fed-mobiles--
想买♥♥台联调局战车
Without the weapons, of course--
当然 里面没有武器的
But I could stock it with my own gadgets.
不过我可以自己加些小装备进去
I could get "Writer" airbrushed across the back window.
我可以在车尾窗喷个大大的"作家"字样
Ryan and Esposito have a better car than you do.
莱恩和埃斯波西托的车都好过你的
I'm just--I'm embarrassed to have criminals in the back of that thing,
一想到有罪犯在车后座就让我不安
and I don't know about your seat,
不知道你的座位如何
but mine's got a spring that hits me in the--
但我的座位要能够把我弹到...
Oh, Richard, darling, you're just in time.
理查德 亲爱的 回来的正是时候
I made dinner.
我"做"了晚餐
Mother, what are you doing here?
母亲大人 回来有何贵干
Well, we're eating.
吃饭呀
You know, something families do a couple of times a day.
这是一天中必定会重复几次的家庭活动
Hi, dad.
老爸
So, uh, what about Chet?
那你和切特怎么样了
Well, darling, I never said
亲爱的 我可没说过
I was going to be chained to the man's side.
我会被锁在一个男人的身边
Besides, Martha Rodgers is a woman of mystery.
而且 玛莎·罗杰斯是位神秘女神
And in order to maintain that,
为了保持神秘感
I'm going to have to... divide my time accordingly.
我必须相应地分配一下时间
Like having dual citizenship. Exactly.
就像是拥有双重国籍 正是
Besides, it's better for my relationship with Chet.
再说了 这样做对我和切特的关系有好处
So if I have to eat a few meals a week
所以 如果每周我必须在这儿吃几顿饭
and do all of my laundry here...
把所有的衣服拿回来洗
I'll just have to, um, make that work.
我也只能努力 让这办法行得通
I think that sounds like a fine plan.
我觉得这是个非常好的计划
Well, I hope you'll be comfortable sleeping in the home theater chairs.
希望家庭影院沙发 会让你觉得睡的舒服
I'm having delivered to your room.
搬去你房♥间了
They do recline.
沙发背可以后倾
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表