剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You know, when you see your reflection in the floor,
要是地板上能映出人影来
that's how you know it's done.
就说明你不用再擦了
I'm nervous. Cleaning calms me.
我很紧张 家务可以让我平静下来
Come on, Nora. Tommy's coming home.
诺拉 汤米马上就要回家了
That's a good thing.
那可是好事啊
Don't! Don't step on my wet floor. Please.
别 地板还没干 麻烦你别踩
Put the flowers over there.
把花放在那边
And, Saul.
那个 索尔
Mm-hmm.
啥事
Tommy said he had a surprise for us.
汤米说他要给咱们一个惊喜
Do you know what it is? I have no I
你知道是什么吗 我不知道
Oh. What the hell is this?
这是什么
Oh, I framed that for you.
我替你加了相框
We all look so young.
我们看起来好年轻啊
Nora, we were young.
我们当年确实风华正茂啊
Listen, this picture was taken by a detective,
这照片是一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥拍的
Not Annie Leibovitz.
不是安妮·莱博维茨
William had us followed?
威廉派人跟踪我们
That's inconceivable to me.
简直难以置信
I wasn't even married to him at the time,
那时候我还没和他结婚呢
And William had Brody and me followed.
威廉居然派人跟踪我和布罗迪
All right, so tell me, why are you giving me this photo?
好了 告诉我 你为什么给我这张照片
Well, because I think it's a good picture of you.
我觉得这张照片里你挺上镜的
That is ridiculous. You keep this.
简直荒谬 你留着吧
You're the one who's obsessed with Brody.
迷上布罗迪的人是你
That's not true. Okay, fine. I'll keep it.
胡说八道 好吧 我自己留着
That's probably Brody on the phone.
可能是布罗迪打来的
You better go get it. Will you stop it?
你还不快去接 别闹了
Okay, I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Hello. Tommy! It's Tommy.
喂 汤米 是汤米
Tommy's landed.
汤米的飞机着陆了
So, um...
那么
do you want to tell me what the surprise is now?
你现在能不能告诉我惊喜是什么
All right. Fine. No, that's fine.
好吧 好的没事儿
Fine. So I'll see you soon. Love you. Bye.
好的 一会儿见 我爱你 拜拜
What in god's name is he gonna spring on us now?
他到底要搞什么花样
Come on. Surprises are supposed to be fun.
拜托 惊喜有惊喜的乐趣
Not in this family. I just want him back.
在我们家可没有 我只想让他回家
Yeah, well, we all want him back.
对 没错 我们都想他回家
I'll see you tonight, honey, okay? Ok.
亲爱的今晚见 好的
Oh, Nora. Yeah?
对了 诺拉 什么
You missed a spot.
有块地方你没有擦到
Ha.
小样儿
Don't bother chosing clothes.
别费心挑衣服了
They're gonna end up on the floor.
反正最后都要扔在地上
Oh, my god. What are you doing here?
天哪 你哪里冒出来的
Your flight wasn't till 12:00. Oh, my god.
你的飞机不是十二点才到吗
I was just about to leave
我刚想出门
to pick you up from the airport. I took a cab.
去机场接你 我坐的出租车
Mm. Mm. I missed you so much.
我想死你了
Here. Let me take this.
来 把东西放下
Okay, listen. What?
听我说 什么
You and I, we can never be apart that long again.
我们不能再分开这么久了
If you go to Shanghai, I'm coming with you.
如果你去上海 我就和你一起去
I could get used to dim sum.
我会吃惯中式点心的
I will never leave you again.
我不会再离开你了
You know, Tommy's coming back today.
汤米今天就要回来了
I've been thinking about asking
我想让他
him to walk me down the aisle. That would be perfect.
在婚礼上陪我走红毯 那太好了
Uh... Sarah, please don't take it.
莎拉 别接
It's probably mom about Tommy. I'll be really fast.
可能是妈妈打来说汤米的事 我很快就完
Why you guys always answer the phone? I'll be two seconds.
你们家人的电♥话♥总是无法消停 很快
I don't get it. Oh.
真不明白
Hi, mom. Speak fast. Luc just got in.
妈妈 有话快说 卢克刚回来
Well, tell him I said hi, and I will see him tonight. Okay?
替我问好 今晚我们就能见面了
Listen, Sarah, Tommy called. He just landed.
听着 莎拉 汤米打电♥话♥说他到了
He has a great big surprise for all of us.
他要给我们一个很大的惊喜
What is it?
什么惊喜
Maybe he's moving home. Wouldn't that be great?
可能他要搬回家住 那就太好了
do you think that's what it is?
你认为他指的是这事吗
I'd have no idea, mom.
我不知道 妈妈
You talk to Tommy more than any of us.
你跟他的通话比我们都多
Hey, Justin. Hello. Hey, how was your trip?
贾斯汀 喂 旅途愉快吗
Do me a favor. Get your mom off the phone now.
帮我个忙 让你妈妈挂掉电♥话♥
I would love to spend some time with Sarah.
我很想和莎拉独处一会儿
Got it. Get it. Good. Done. Dialing.
知道了 马上打电♥话♥
Thank you. I just don't know why he would tell me
谢谢你 我不知道他为什么要说
there's a great big surprise and not tell me what it is.
有一个大大的惊喜 却不告诉我是什么
So, uh--
那么
Oh, wait. Hold on. Someone's calling.
等等 稍等 有人打进来
It's Justin. Maybe he knows something.
是贾斯汀 可能他知道点儿什么
I'llI'll talk to you later. Okay. Bye, mom.
我等下和你说 好的 妈 再见
You're a genius.
你真是天才
Oh, what did I do without you around?
没有你在身边 我是怎么挺过来的
Look, mom, Tommy could be
妈 听着 汤米可能
bringing the space needle back from Seattle.
从西雅图带回了太空针塔
I'm just really glad we're finally gonna get to see him.
终于要见到他了 我好开心啊
Hey, uh, look, Annie's here.
听着 安妮在这里
I gotta go. Is she still joining us tonight?
我得挂了 她今晚要来吧
Uh, yes, that's the plan.
对 我是这么打算的
Do you want me to introduce her as your girlfriend?
我该向大家介绍说她是你女朋友吗
Yes, mom. She is my girlfriend.
对啊 妈 她是我的女朋友
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
That's the first time I've heard you say that.
我第一次听到你这么说
Yep, you're breaking up. Driving through...
要没信♥号♥♥了 前面是隧♥道♥
All right. Okay. Good-bye. Good-bye.
好的 再见 再见
Love you, mom. Goodbye.
我爱你 拜拜
So I'm your girlfriend now?
我现在是你女朋友了啊
Yes. I hope that doesn't come as a surprise to you.
对啊 我希望你不要太惊讶
No, it doesn't. But you being here is a surprise.
没有 不过你在这儿让我很惊讶
I thought you had the day off. Oh, no.
我以为你今天休假 不
I, uh, I picked up a shift.
我今天值班
Oh. But don't forget, this afternoon,
但是别忘了
we gotta hit that softball diamond.
今天下午我们要去垒球场
Little brave hearts cap on
戴一顶"勇敢之心"的帽子
You know I like it when you get all sporty on me.
我喜欢你运动时的飒爽英姿
Ooh, do you?
是吗
Morning.
早安
I was hoping I would run into you guys today. Oh, uh, hey.
我正希望今天能碰见你们呢
Hey. So do you see him as much as I do?
你是不是和我一样经常看见他
'cause you're--you're kind of around,
因为你 你好像
like, a lot. Yeah, well, a resident
无处不在啊 一个住院医师
very rarely leaves the hospital, Justin.
是很少离开医院的 贾斯汀
Although this afternoon is an exception.
但是今天下午是个例外
Why is that?
为什么
Oh, well, J.D. tore his rotator cuff.
J.D弄伤了他的旋转肌
J.D.'s hurt? Mmhmm.
J.D受伤了 对啊
Great. Who the hell's gonna pitch for us?
见鬼 那谁来当我们的投手
Well... I am.
我来啊
But don't worry. You know, uh, the game before I left,
别担心 我在校最后一次比赛的时候
I pitched a shutout. Tell him. Tell him.
打出了完封 给他讲讲
He pitched a shutout.
他打出了完封
Wow. You could try getting a little bit more excited than that.
你能不能表现得稍微激动一点儿啊
No, trust me, Okay? I was amazing.
相信我 好吧 我很棒的
Okay, how about this? He pitched a shutout
好吧 这样如何 他打出完封哦
and was amazing.
他酷毙了
Yeah. It's like having a cheerleader.
不错 像个啦啦队长
Have you seen her in a baseball jersey yet?
你见过她穿棒球衫吗
I mean, she looks way better in it than we do.
她穿棒球衫可比我们穿好看多了
That's awesome, right?
漂亮极了 对吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表