剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
but then we found you.
但后来我们找到了你
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Good, because we want you to be okay.
很好 我们希望你没事
I am.
我没事
Can I please wear my new leggings to Luc's show?
我能穿着我的新紧身裤去卢克的画展吗
Of course. Sounds very chic.
当然可以 听起来很时髦
Cool. I'll go get dressed.
好 我去换衣服
Great.
好
Think she's okay?
她该没事吧
I don't know.
不知道
We're only supposed to say as much as they ask, right?
我们只回答他们所问的 对吧
It'll be good for her to go to the show,
她能去画展挺好的
spend some time with us.
让她多和我们相处
Um, I'm gonna have to meet you there.
我直接在那里和你们碰头吧
Why?
怎么
Well, I've been calling friends trying to find Michelle all day,
我一整天都在给朋友打电♥话♥寻找蜜雪儿
and nobody has heard from her since she left for New York.
但自从她去纽约 大家都没她的下落了
Okay, that is weird.
够怪的
And then a friend said she saw her at the W hotel.
后来一个朋友说在W酒店见过她
I called over to the hotel, she didn't pick up the phone, so--
于是我给酒店打了电♥话♥ 但她没接
Scotty, I think we have enough on our hands without this.
斯科特 我觉得这事应该到此为止了
What if something's really wrong with her?
如果她真出了什么事情怎么办
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Well, what am I supposed to tell Olivia
如果奥利维亚问起你去哪儿了
when she asks where you're going?
你叫我怎么回答
Tell her the truth.
实话实说咯
Nick Brody's medical record.
尼克·布罗迪的医疗记录
Dude, are you kidding me?
伙计 你开玩笑的吧
You wanted answers. You got 'em.
你想要答案 现在得到了
Dan, do you have any idea how many laws you just broke?
丹 你知道你犯了多少条法律吗
Please. We'll shred the copy after you look.
拜托 等你看完就销毁
No. I-I appreciate the effort, but I'm--
不 感谢你帮忙 但我
I'm not gonna cross that line.
但我不会犯法的
Well, you don't have to, because I already did.
你不必看了 因为我已经看过了
What?
什么
I was curious so I peeked.
我很好奇 就偷看了
You know what? Your boy checks out.
这哥们身体完全正常
B.P. 130 over 80, 23 B.M.I.,
血压130 80 体象值23
And basic blood work to check cholesterol
胆固醇的血常规检查
comes back better than mine.
甚至比我的还正常
See for yourself.
自己瞧瞧看吧
Attaboy.
乖孩子
See? Won't you sleep better now?
看见了吧 这下能安心了吧
That can't be right.
这不对
What? What's wrong? He told you the truth.
哪有问题 他说的是实话
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
He lied.
他说了谎
I think he's really mad at me.
我觉得他这次是真生气了
Well, if you cleaned my office,
如果你整理了我的办公室
I'd kill you.
我也会想杀你的
Why? You can clean my office anytime,
为什么 你可以随时来给我整理办公室
right, Olivia?
不是吗 奥利维亚
I thought I was doing him a favor.
我以为我是在帮他的忙
Now I can't even get five minutes to talk to him about it.
现在想找他说句话都不行
Well, look at him. He's famous now.
瞧瞧他 他红了
Like a Jonas Brother.
就像乔纳斯兄弟
Yeah. Which one?
对 像哪个
Joe.
乔
When's Scotty getting here? He's gonna miss the show.
斯科特怎么还不来 画展都快结束了
He'll be here. Don't worry.
他会来的 别担心
Where is scotty?
斯科特在哪儿
He doesn't want to talk about it in front of me.
他不想当着我的面谈这事
That's not true. I told you.
没这回事 我告诉过你了
He's gone to see Michelle.
他去找蜜雪儿了
Their surrogate.
那个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
He ran into her. It's no big deal.
他和她偶遇了 没什么大事
Then why is he going to see her?
那他干嘛要去找她
I don't know. Hey. I love your leggings.
我不知道 我喜欢你的紧身裤
Everything okay? Uh, she checked out.
一切都还好吧 她退房♥了
We should probably...
我们也许该...
Right. Yeah.
对对
Hey, do you want to look at some art?
想去赏赏画吗
See what I mean?
知道我的意思了吧
They don't want to talk about it in front of me. Got it.
他们不想在我面前谈这事 我懂
Come on.
走吧
Ah, I told you we wouldn't miss anything.
我说了咱们赶得上的
If we get separated,
我们要是走散了
I'll meet you by the painting that looks like a mushroom.
就在很像蘑菇的那幅画前见
What painting that looks like Right there.
哪幅画 就在那儿
Nora. Hey, nice stuff.
诺拉 画很不错
Hi. This is fabulous. Brody.
这里真是太棒了 布罗迪
I'm French. Are you kidding? Oh.
我是法国人 这才是打招呼
You guys look great.
你们看起来很靓
Well, you should've seen us three hours ago.
你该瞧瞧我们俩三小时前是啥样
Mom, Brody.
妈妈 布罗迪
So I was correct.
我猜对了
I have been living with the next Renoir.
和我一起生活的是下一位雷诺瓦
Oh, can we get another photo?
我们能再一张照吗
Sure. Um, sorry.
好的 抱歉
Well, don't they want you in the picture?
他们不把你也拍进去吗
Oh, god, no.
老天 不
It's all about him. They don't care about me.
主角是他 他们才不在乎我呢
You girls look like you could use some wine.
给你们来点红酒如何
White. Make it a double.
白葡萄酒 双份
Okay. Ask your mother about the foul ball.
问问你妈那个界外球的事
What foul ball?
什么界外球
Well, that would be the foul ball
球打出界了
that I caught with one hand-- my left hand... Ooh.
然后我一只手抓住了 还是用左手
But I happen to be right-handed, so whoo-hoo.
但其实我是右撇子 所以厉害吧
Someone's had a good day.
有人今天过的很愉快嘛
Yeah, well, you know, it was... It was a day.
怎么说呢 过的还不错呗
It was a--it was a day.
也就是还不错呗
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's like she's running away from her whole life.
她好像脱离了她的整个人生
Yeah. Are you guys still talking about Michelle?
没错 你们还在谈论蜜雪儿吗
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
You know what?
你知道吗
You want to get one of those bottled root beers?
来瓶麦根啤酒怎么样
No, I want you to tell me why you went to go see Michelle.
不要 我想知道你为什么去见蜜雪儿
I just wanted to talk to her. Yeah.
我只是想和她谈谈 没错
Are you guys gonna have another baby with her?
你们要和她再生一个宝宝吗
No, no. Is that what you think?
不不 你是这么想的吗
I don't know. Liv...
我不知道 利维
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说的对
I have to let this thing with Michelle go.
我不能再纠结蜜雪儿的事了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wait, wait, wait, wait. The Fresno gophers?
等等 弗雷斯♥诺♥地鼠队
Yes, they're terrible, especially the shortstop.
没错 他们是很糟 尤其是游击手
But the ball field is beautiful... Slow down.
但那的球场很漂亮 慢点慢点
and they want Brody to manage the team.
他们希望布罗迪来管理球队
And he asked me to go with him to Fresno.
他要我和他一起去弗雷斯♥诺♥
Wait, wait, wait, to Fresno?
等等等等 去弗雷斯♥诺♥
I don't know what to think.
我大脑一片空白
I mean, we were sitting in the stands,
我是说 我们当时坐在看台上
and it felt like a proposal. Oh, my god.
那听起来就像是求婚 天啊
It's a very big deal. Of course, I would keep the house.
这个事关重大 当然 我会留住房♥子
We'd only be there for spring and summer,
我们只有春天和夏天呆在那里
but--this is silly. I-I-- I-I'm not even considering it.
但这太傻了 我根本不会考虑的
Then why are you hyperventilating?
那你为什么喘不过气来
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表