剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
"Dr. Howard Brentley."
霍华德·布伦特里医生
Yeah. A real artist, I'm telling you.
我告诉你 他真是一名艺术家
Celia.
西莉亚
Oh, my gosh.
上帝啊
Well, you look amazing. Well, you know, I was losing listings
你看起来好年轻 长江后浪推前浪
to all the younger, prettier girls in the office,
前浪死在沙滩上
and I thought, if I want to compete in the workforce,
我想 如果我想要和他人竞争
then what goes up, you know, must stay up.
我必须让时间在我身上停留 甚至倒♥退♥
I never would've known.
我都不知道
It's like I just woke up from a long nap, right?
就像睡美人 一觉醒来 容颜未改
Or a coma. And my boobs,
你这一觉可不短啊 我的胸部
I mean, they're back up where I can actually see them again.
又重新挺立起来了
They're up where everyone can see them.
你不说我也发现了
Oh, and look.
看
You got your hands done? No, silly.
你的手也动了刀吗 没有 笨蛋
I'm engaged to a really wonderful man.
我和一个好男人订婚了
We met on a cruise. I mean, he's six years younger than I am,
我们在游轮上认识的 他比我小六岁
But who's counting?
但是年龄不是问题嘛
So your whole life changed, just like that?
你的人生完全改变了
Yeah. I mean, it's outpatient surgery.
就是做一个小手术
Couple weeks on the couch popping pills
在沙发上躺几星期 吃点药
and watching "General hospital,"
看看肥皂剧 然后像变魔术一样
and poof! It's like magic.
你就焕然一新了
You want me to see if I can get the good doctor
你要我给你找个好医生
to squeeze you in for a consultation?
安排时间见见面吗
Well, I, um... Well--
那个 我
Nora, everyone's doing it.
诺拉 人人都在做
They are? Oh, yeah.
是吗 是啊
Take back your power, honey.
亲爱的 重拾你的光彩
You won't regret it.
你决不会后悔的
Ah. Yeah.
是吗
Rebecca? Rebecca? Dad, hey. Hold on one second. Yeah.
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡 爸爸 你等一下
No, they want an overview at the board meeting tomorrow,
不 他们想要一份明天董事会议的概述
So I need those shipping reports, okay?
所以我需要那些货运报告
Yeah. No, I gotta go. Okay, thanks. Hi.
不了 我挂了 谢谢
Is everything okay?
一切可好
Uh, yeah. Actually, it's better than okay. Here, sit down.
好 非常好 坐
Yeah? Wh-what's going on? How's mom?
近来一切可好 妈妈怎么样了
Uh, she's getting better, you know?
她一天天好起来了
She's never gonna get all of her memory back,
她没法找回以前所有的记忆
But I don't know, she's less frustrated now,
不过 现在情绪没那么低落了
So... Good.
所以 太好了
I--listen, I can't make any promises,
听着 我也不敢打包票
but I-I think she's ready to see you.
但我想她已经准备好见你了
What? Well, I mean, last time,
什么 我是说 上次
She didn't even know who I was,
她甚至都不知道我是谁
and... she was so upset.
而且 她是那么痛苦
The doctor said that--
医生说
Well, I know what the doctor said, but...
我知道医生说过什么 但是
Well, she's been asking about you a lot.
她提起过你很多次了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
She, uh, she heard some stories about you,
她听说了些关于你的事情
and for whatever reason, they seem to have gotten through.
不知道为什么 这些事情起到效果了
Yeah, I think she finally...
我想她终于
really grasps that she has a daughter.
准备接受她有个女儿的事实了
Oh, my god.
我的天呢
So--so I can see her, like--like soon?
那我可以尽快见到她吗
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样
Wow. So what-- what did you tell her?
你都告诉过她些什么
What stories did you tell her?
你跟她说过哪些事
Uh, actually, it wasn't me.
其实 不是我说的
Who was it?
那是谁说的
It was Justin.
贾斯汀说的
I'm just gonna tell him that I don't feel well.
到时候我就跟他说我不太舒服
Sarah, you can't cancel.
莎拉 你不能这样
He's been working on this for weeks.
他为这事张罗了好几个星期
He'll be so disappointed.
他会很失望的
All right, but you have to promise me, mom,
好吧 妈妈 但你得给我保证
that you are not gonna let the cat out of the bag.
不把这个秘密泄露出去
You know how you like to blurt things out
你总是在不恰当的时候
at the worst possible time.
把事情给捅出去
I don't do that. I'm not a blurter.
我不会这样的 我又不是个大嘴巴
You're a blurter.
你就是个大嘴巴
I'm not a blurter.
我才不是呢
You know, I just-- I think I need more time
我只是 我想我需要点时间
to figure out how I'm gonna... break this to him gently.
来想想怎么把这事委婉地告诉他
I don't know why you let this go on so long.
真不明白你为什么要瞒他这么久
I mean, look at him, mom. He's an underwear model.
妈妈 看看他 他可是个内衣模特
He wasn't an underwear model when you met him.
你遇到他的时候他又不是内衣模特
No, he wasn't. But he... looked like one.
确实不是 但他看起来就像
Forgive me if sometimes I'm a little intimidated.
和他在一起 我就是不太自信
So what, you thought shaving a couple of years off
那又怎样 你觉得隐瞒真实年龄
would make you feel better?
能让你好受点吗
Mom, it--we were in France.
妈 当时是在法国
I thought I was never gonna see him again,
我还以为我再也不会见到他了
and it seemed a perfectly rational thing to do at the time.
那么做是很合情理的
Would you see who that is, please?
能看看是谁打来的吗
"Dr. Brentley."
布伦特里医生
Who's that?
是谁啊
Nobody. Just push the "Ignore" Button.
谁也不是 挂了吧
You all right, mom?
妈妈 你还好吗
Yes.
当然了
You sure? Positive.
你确定吗 非常肯定
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
You're dying, aren't you?
你要死了 是吧
No, sarah.
怎么可能 莎拉
You are. You're dying.
肯定是 你快死了
I'm not dying.
不是
All right. All right.
好吧 告诉你好了
He's a plastic surgeon.
他是个整形医生
Okay? He said he would try to squeeze me in this afternoon
行了吧 他说他今天下午会抽空见见我
for a consultation.
让我进行一些咨♥询♥
And don't even start, missy,
别开口 小姑娘
with all of your wisecracks.
我可不想听你那些风凉话
You have no idea how hard it is for a woman my age
你不知道我这个年纪的女人
to compete in the workplace.
在职场上打拼会有多难
What am I supposed to do,
我能怎么办呢
work in a flower show the rest of my life?
难道就在一家花店度过余生吗
Or maybe I should be a-a wheelchair tester.
或许我可以做一个轮椅测试员
Is that even a thing?
有那种工作吗
I just... I just want to feel better about myself,
我只是想让自己感觉好一点
and right now, I feel old.
现在 我只觉得自己老了
It's okay, mom. I get it.
妈妈 没事的 我理解
I mean, I really get it.
我是说 我真的懂你的感觉
I used to be one of those women, you know,
我以前也是那种假清高的人
who laughed at people that had work done.
嘲笑去整形的女人
Now it doesn't seem quite so funny.
其实没什么好笑的
Oh, Sarah, no.
莎拉 不
You're way too young and pretty.
你还年轻 而且依然美丽
Thank you, but...
谢谢 但是
I'm supposed to be 40.
我希望我才四十岁
I was just thinking,
我只是在想
maybe a little, you know...
在这里 你懂的
Really?
真的吗
Well, maybe you should come with me today.
要不你今天和我一起去吧
Okay.
好啊
Great.
太好了
Coming.
来啦
You look different.
你变样了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表