剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Brody, we can't start sneaking around like this.
布罗迪 我们不能这样偷偷摸摸下去
I lied to my daughter today...
我今天向我女儿撒谎了
to our daughter, and I don't want to do that.
是我们的女儿 而我不想这么做
Brought you some doughnuts. Doughnuts?
给你带了些甜甜圈 甜甜圈
Don't you still like the little powdery ones?
你是不是还喜欢撒满糖霜的那种
Yeah. I-I try never to eat doughnuts,
是的 我努力不再吃甜甜圈了
mainly because I don't want to end up looking like one.
因为不想吃成一个甜甜圈
You don't.
你才不像呢
Brody...
布罗迪
Nora...
诺拉
We all need some time. That's all.
我们需要给彼此一点时间 仅此而已
Just a little time.
只需一点时间
I think we need to figure out
我觉得我们应该想想
how to say good-bye to each other.
怎么和对方说再见
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
Oh, god. Where are you going?
天呐 你去哪
To fix us a drink.
给我们去倒点喝的
I.D.S.
请出示身份证
Okay, we are rocking this club like we never left.
我们要在这里玩个尽兴
Oh, yeah. We're gonna leave
没错 我们要让那些
these wanna be "Gen-z" hipsters in the dust.
想成为时髦一族的甘拜下风
IDs.
请出示身份证
Oh, way to go. Okay, score, baby.
嘴真甜 亲爱的 我们加分了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, when I show you this, you probably will faint.
我给你看了之后 你可能会被吓晕的
What's wrong? Oh, shoot.
怎么了 该死的
I think I left it at the county clerk's office.
我可能把身份证落在登记处了
Sorry, I don't have it.
抱歉 我现在没有
No I.D., no entrance.
没身份证 不能进去
Okay, honestly, uh, I may not look it,
说实话 我可能不太显老
but I'm old enough to be your mother.
但是我差不多可以做你妈妈了
It's true. Quiz me on the '70s.
真的 你可以问我七十年代的事情
Sorry, it's policy. Okay.
抱歉 这是规矩 好吧
Okay, maybe you could bend your policy for one night.
今晚例外一次不行吗
I mean, clearly--
很明显...
Listen, my--my, um, fiance's actually in there...
我的未婚夫在里面
Yeah. having his stag party, and we're gonna crash it.
对 参加男性聚会 我们要去搞突击
So if you could just let us in--
如果你不让我们进去
Ladies, if you don't have your IDs,
女士们 如果你们没有身份证
could you please step aside?
请站到一边去
Why are you being so mean?
你为什么这么刻薄
Uh, no. No, he's not being mean. He's just doing his job.
不 他不是刻薄 他只是做好本职工作
Sorry, ladies. Rules are rules.
对不起 女士们 规矩就是规矩
Do you know what?
老娘告诉你
Excuse me, ladies. Screw your rules.
请让一下 女士们 去你那些狗屁规矩
Sarah You knowyou know the ironic part of this,
莎拉 你知道讽刺的是什么吗
if I had my I.D. on me,
就算我出示了身份证
issued by the state of California... Sarah.
由加利福尼亚州签发的 莎拉
it would be a fake. Oh, no. Sorry. Sarah, Sarah
那也是假的 不 莎拉 莎拉
Because it would say that my name is Sarah Walker,
因为上面写着我的名字是莎拉·沃克
which it's really not.
但其实我不是
I mean, that may not be who I am. Relax.
我并不是我自己 放松
Sit down over here and relax. Sarah--
坐下好好冷静 莎拉
How can I relax?
我怎么冷静啊
How can I relax when everywhere I go in this whole world,
我每去一个地方 大家都让我
everybody wants me to prove to them who I am?
证明自己是谁 我怎么能冷静
Nobody wants you to prove who you are.
没人让你证明你是谁
Y-you know who you are. That's all that matters.
你知道自己是谁 这才是最重要的
No, I don't. I don't. That's the whole point.
不 我不知道 这才是重点
I have no idea who I am. Do you know what it's like to
我不知道我是谁 你某天早上醒来
wake up one morning and realize that your entire life
发现你整个人生都构建在一个谎言之上
is built on a lie?
是什么感觉吗
I think dad knew that I wasn't his.
爸爸一定知道我不是他的女儿
Oh, Sarah. Sarah, what are you talking about?
莎拉 你在说什么啊
No. I'm serious. I think that's why he left me Ojai foods.
我说真的 所以他才把欧康食品留给我
He was--he was clearly overcompensating
他显然是想补偿我
and wanted to prove to himself that he loved me
他想告诉自己 即使我不是他亲生的
despite knowing who I was. No, Sarah,
他也爱我 不 莎拉
he left you Ojai foods
他把欧康食品留给你
because he knows you know how to run a business.
因为他知道 你懂得如何打理生意
I'm not a Walker. There I said it.
我不是沃克家的人了 我说出来了
It's like the weirdest thing I ever said.
这是我说过的最奇怪的话
I'm not a Walker. You're not my sister.
我不是沃克家的人 你不是我妹妹
You're my half sister. This is...
你算我半个妹妹 这...
Really? Really? I'm not your sister? Okay, so--
是吗 我不是你妹妹 好吧
so I guess then that it wasn't you and me
那我猜那个和我组建了
who founded the I Hate Boys Club of Greater Pasadena
"帕萨迪纳市我恨男孩"俱乐部
and swore with blood
然后发下重誓
that we would never kiss a boy in our entire lives.
今生都不会亲吻男孩那人也不是你咯
And--and I guess it wasn't you who stole dad's car
偷了爸爸的车 开去见迈克尔·克莱斯科
and went out to meet Michael Klesko
最后没油了
and ran out of gas on Ventura blvd.
停在凡吐拉市马路上的人也不是你了
And I guess it wasn't me who--who bicycled out there
半夜拿着汽油罐
in the middle of the night with a gas can.
骑自行车去救你的人不是我吗
And I guess it wasn't you who held my hair out of my face
我化疗之后吐得厉害
when I was puking up after chemo,
帮我撩起头发的人也不你咯
telling me that you loved me, telling me that
说爱我 说一切都会好起来
everything was gonna be okay and--and saving my life.
还有救我命的那个人也不是你咯
That wasn't you? You know what?
都不是你 我告诉你
Maybe it was you, sarah. Maybe it was just half of you.
可能是你 可能只是一半的你
I'm sorry, Kitty.
对不起 凯蒂
This one, you can't understand.
这件事 你不明白
Sarah.
莎拉
Oh, Sarah, where are you going?
莎拉 你去哪里
I'm gonna get a cab.
我去拦辆出租车
What do you mean, get a cab? You can't...
你什么意思 你不能...
Sarah.
莎拉
How did you even get here?
你怎么去那里的
I took the bus.
坐公交车
Alone at night?
大晚上的一个人
I told you, I used to do it all the time.
我说过 我过去都是这样的
Olivia, that does not make me feel better.
奥利维亚 那也不能让我好受点
Olivia, thank god you are okay.
奥利维亚 谢天谢地 你没事
I was worried sick about you.
我担心死你了
Is she all right?
她没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
没事 她很好
So who's with Daniel? Uncle Saul,
谁照顾丹尼尔呢 索尔叔叔
but that doesn't matter right now.
但是现在那件事不重要
What matters right now is you.
现在你才是最重要的
Olivia, you are never, ever
奥利维亚 你以后
to leave the house without letting us know
再也不准瞒着我们
where you are going, ever.
悄悄离开家 永远不准
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Okay, sweetheart,
小甜心
we know things have been crazy at home,
现在家里是一片混乱
and that hasn't been fair to you,
这对你来说不公平
but we're gonna solve this problem,
但我们会解决这个问题
but we're gonna solve it as a family.
用一家人的方式解决问题
You are as important to us as Daniel.
你和丹尼尔都对我们很重要
Do you understand that? Why?
你明白了吗 为什么
He was your first choice, and now you have him.
他是你们的第一选择 现在你们拥有他了
But we found you.
但是我们也有了你
Somehow life brought all four us together,
缘分让我们四个人聚在一起
and that is not gonna change.
这一点是不会改变了
But you don't need me anymore.
但是你们不再需要我了
Hey, Olivia, I think we need you more than ever.
奥利维亚 我们比从前更需要你
Yeah. 'cause, you know, the thing about Daniel is,
对 因为丹尼尔现在面对的是
he is in a brand-new home, sleeping in a brand-new bed,
全新的家 全新的床
meeting all these new people.
周围全是陌生人
Does that remind you of anyone?
你想起某个人了吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表