剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, you know, everybody is gonna think that you're a quitter.
好吧 这下所有人都会觉得你是逃兵
I don't care. I'm done!
我才不管 反正不演了
Would you please tell me why?
你能告诉我为什么吗
And don't tell me it's because of the tights,
别说是因为紧身衣
because Will Ferrell wears tights in--in "Blades of Glory",
威尔•法瑞尔在"冰刀双人组"里也穿过
and you watch that movie three times a week.
而且那电影你一周看了三遍
Yeah, well, Will Ferrell
没错 但最起码
doesn't have to kiss any stupid, gross girl!
他不用亲吻又傻又俗的女孩
Is that--is that what this is about?
这就是原因吗
You think that Margaret Hartley is gross?
你觉得玛格丽特•哈特利俗气
I don't think it. I know it.
我没这么觉得 只是本来就是
And besides, you don't even care about the play anyway.
而且你一点都不关心这个戏
You just want to kiss butt so I can get into some lame school
你只是想巴结校方好让我进这所
I don't even want to go to.
我压根儿不屑去的破烂学校
Okay, mister.
好了 先生
No child of mind is gonna
有头脑的孩子是不会
let down their classmates...
让同学们失望的
Sarah. Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
On the day that--what?
在那天 什么
Love, c-can we have a minute, please?
亲爱的 能让我们俩单独呆会儿吗
You talk sense into him.
那你好好开导开导他吧
He has no idea that the decision
他完全没意识到
he makes today is gonna affect the rest of his life.
今天的意气用事会耽误他日后的锦绣前程
I'm not talking middle school, I'm not talking high school.
我说的不止是初中 也不仅仅是高中
I'm talking...
我是说
You okay, bud? Yeah.
你还好吗 伙计 还好
So in all those rehearsals,
整个排练过程中
you still didn't kiss this girl yet?
你都没吻过那个女孩吗
No, I just kinda, you know, pretended.
对 我都只是做做样子罢了
Mm-hmm. But Mr. Ingle said that tonight,
但是英格尔先生说 今晚演出
I have to actually do it.
我必须真吻
And this girl who's playing Juliet,
那个扮演朱丽叶的女孩
Margaret, right? Yeah.
她叫玛格丽特吗 对
You like her?
你喜欢她吗
No. Ew! Of course not.
肯定不喜欢啊
Right, but Romeo, he loves Juliet, right?
我知道 但罗密欧喜欢朱丽叶 是吧
Yeah, he says she's like the sun.
是的 他说朱丽叶就像阳光一样温暖
Tonight you are Romeo. That's it.
今晚你就是罗密欧 就这样
Do what Romeo would do,
做罗密欧该做的事
and then the kiss will be perfect.
献上完美一吻
And remember...
记住
You don't kiss with this.
你不是用嘴唇去亲吻
You kiss with this.
而是用心
Cooper is back in the play.
库珀回去演戏了
Yeah, Luc saved the day.
多亏了卢克
Saul, call Charlie. He'll be thrilled.
索尔 快打给查理 他肯定很开心
Scotty, Scotty, Scotty, what have you done?
斯科特 瞧你干的好事
You've ruined the soup.
你把汤全糟蹋了
There's enough cumin in here to choke a camel.
里面的茴香多得都可以呛死一只骆驼
Relax. It's an experiment.
别紧张 这只是试菜
Mmm. What is with you?
你到底怎么了
It's obvious Charlie's crazy about you.
很明显 查理为你痴狂
Yeah, he made half the costumes.
是啊 他都做了一半的戏服
How can you not invite him?
你怎么能不邀请他呢
Because I'm crazy about him, too. That's how.
因为我也为他痴狂 这就是原因
Andand And what?
而且 而且什么
And...
而且
and I haven't told him that I'm...
我还没有告诉他我...
I mean, I wanted to. It just hasn't come up.
我想告诉他 只还没说而已
We have these insane discussions
我们激烈地讨论着
about travel and opera and--and--and wine
旅行啊 歌♥剧啊 葡萄酒啊
and--and new wave French cinema.
还有法国电影新浪潮
It... I mean, what was I supposed to say?
我该怎么开口呢 难道这样说
"Oh, Charlie, you know those great nim scenes from
查理 你知道"去年在马里昂巴德"中
'The Last Year at Marienbad'?
那些经典的闪回镜头吗
Oh, by the way, I'm-- I'm H.I.V. Positive."
顺便说一句 我感染了艾滋病
Saul, I-I think in this day and age,
索尔 我觉得在这个时代
two mature, intelligent men can negotiate--
两个成熟睿智的男人可以谈谈
Oh, come on, Kevin.
凯文 得了吧
That's not the issue. It's not the issue.
这并不是问题的关键
I'm afraid that if I tell him,
我是怕一旦告诉他
I won't have him anymore.
我就会永远失去他了
If you don't tell him, you won't have him anyway.
如果你不告诉他 你也会失去他的
Where's Rebecca?
瑞贝卡呢
She's with David. They're talking to the doctor.
她和大卫一起 在和医生交流
Good.
很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, god. I wish there was something I could do.
上帝 真希望我能做点什么
It feels like the night of the accident.
感觉又回到了出事那晚
Well, she's much better than she was then.
她比那次要好多了
We didn't bring her in on a stretcher.
我们都没用担架把她抬进来
When I called you this morning,
我早上给你打电♥话♥的时候
Rebecca was there.
瑞贝卡在你那儿
Does that mean you were together?
这是不是意味着你们和好了
Yes, it does.
是的
That's good, right? That's good.
这真是太好了 太好了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
I mean, I hope so.
我是说 希望如此
Look, obviously we have a lot of stuff to work out.
很显然 我们之间还有很多问题要解决
But... god, you know, the--the hardest part is,
但是 最困难的是
now that I've been with her,
虽然我现在和她在一起
I want her back that much more.
但我希望不至于此
You know, when I... when I see my future, mom,
妈妈 当我憧憬未来时
I see Rebecca standing right next to me,
总会看见瑞贝卡站在我身旁
and when I imagine what my kids are gonna look like, it's her,
我们的孩子也长得像她
and...
而且...
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
I know how hard you work for things.
我知道你为此付出很多
You're... You'll figure it out.
但 你一定能渡过难关的
Yeah.
是啊
No, that quote was completely taken out of context,
不行 这段引文完全断章取义
and I would like them to print a correction.
叫他们重新打印一份校正稿
Yes, yes, and an apology.
对 并附上道歉语
Yes, thank you.
对 谢谢
Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
上帝 对不起
I'm so sorry, but I have to handle this.
真不好意思 但这事我必须出面
Amazing that civilization managed to last 80,000 years
手♥机♥产生前 人类文明持续了八万年
without cell phones.
这可真是不可思议
Oh, let me guess. You don't have one.
我猜 你没有手♥机♥吧
What was it Gandhi said?
甘地说过
"In silence, the soul finds the path
"静默下 灵台之灯更明亮
in a clearer, brighter light."
路就在前方”
You sound like my sixth grade teacher.
你说这话真像是我六年级的老师
"Silence is golden, Kitty."
凯蒂 沉默是金
Well...
这
Are you saying I talk too much?
你是想说我话痨吗
There's nothing wrong with talking, you know?
话痨无罪 懂吗
Oh, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 我在想什么
You're thinking that I'm hiding behind my cell phone
你觉得我拿手♥机♥做掩饰
because what happened earlier this afternoon freaked me out,
因为下午早些时候发生的事情让我很抓狂
and I don't know how to deal with it.
我感到无所适从
You've been on the phone pretty much since then.
那事之后你就一直在讲电♥话♥
Cell phones have been a very important part of my life
在我俩那阵疯狂冲动之前
long before you and I did anything crazy and impulsive.
我就一直离不开手♥机♥
Well, what's wrong with crazy and impulsive?
疯狂冲动有什么错
Listen, Mr. Gandhi,
听着 甘地先生
what happened over there was nothing more than a hot day
刚才只不过是骄阳似火的天气
and a fleeting, brief impulse.
和转瞬即逝的冲动惹的祸
Well, it was about more than that for me.
但是 对我来说可不止这些
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表