剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Incoming!
伤员送达
What do we got?
什么情况
20 years old male, gunshot
二十岁男性 枪伤
wound to the right torso, exit wound left flank.
子弹从右胸射入 经左肋射出
Vitals?
生命体征
BP's 107 over 6♥4♥, pulse 100.
血压107/6♥4♥ 脉搏100
Respirations 36. Blood loss?
呼吸每分钟36次 失血程度
Heavy. I placed an occlusive dressing on his chest
严重 我在他的胸口进行了封闭敷裹
to seal the wound... Smart move.
封住伤口 干得漂亮
And his sats are in the lower 90s.
他的血氧饱和度低于90
All right. On my count. One, two, three.
听我数 一二三
okay, guys. We got it from here.
好了 同志们 我们接手了
Nice job, rookie.
干得好 菜鸟
Nothing sexier than a man in uniform.
制♥服♥男最性感了
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
I think she was talking to me, bro.
伙计 她刚刚是在夸我好吧
I know.
我知道
I heard the call come in. Ambulance five on its way.
我听到电♥话♥打进 五号♥救护车正赶来
Yeah, I'd kiss you right now,
我好想马上亲你一下
but I'm kind of covered in blood.
但是我现在浑身是血
Yeah. Well, it's better than vomit, though, right?
是啊 但总比一身的呕吐物强
Oh, no, we've had that today, too. Ooh.
今儿还真有人吐我身上
Yeah, they should really tell you about the sheer number
医务辅助人员手册上真应注明
of fluids you'll experience in the paramedic handbook.
工作中会碰见哪几种恶心液体
Rookie, see ya in the rig, bro.
菜鸟伙计 车上见
All right. Later.
好的 一会儿就来
"The rig, bro"?
"伙计 车上见"
Oh, he's cool. He's, uh, kind of hazing the new guy.
他人不错 就是有点欺生
He's got me working a double today, so...
他让我连续上两个班 所以
Ooh. What about bowling?
不是约好了要打保龄球吗
Oh, no. Bowling is tonight.
是哦 今晚约好要打保龄球的
Yeah. It's fine. Annie, I'm sorry.
对啊 算了 安妮 我很抱歉
It's--no, it's fine. I'm not--you know what?
没关系 我没事 其实
I'm not even a good bowler, so--
我保龄球打得很烂
Annie, I'm sorry.
安妮 对不起
This job, it's just 24/7 and--
这份工作全天都脱不开身
I'm beginning to see that.
我看出来了
How about lunch? Do they give you guys lunch breaks.
那中午呢 你们总有午休吧
Yep, duty calls. I will text you later.
又有任务了 等下再发短♥信♥给你
All right. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
Of course, change is difficult,
当然 改变总是很困难的
but keep up the good work.
继续加油吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Make mine to noradrenaline.
请给我签个名 "致诺拉肾上腺素"
Nora.
诺拉
You didn't have to stand in line.
你不用排队
I didn't. I cut in.
我没排啊 我插队了
Of course you did.
真会开玩笑
Listen, why don't you, um, have a seat?
过来坐吧
Really? Yeah. Come on. Please. I insist.
可以吗 坐吧 叫你坐就坐下
All right. Excuse me.
好吧 借过
Well, well, this is all very impressive.
简直太震撼了
The line is out the door and down the block.
队伍已经排到街尾了
You're, like, a sex symbol. Oh.
你就像一个性感尤物
What, am I dating
我是在跟
the Robert Redford of psychiatry?
精神病学界的罗伯特·雷德福约会吗
Can you sign it to Trisha?
你能不能签个给特里莎
Sure, Trisha.
好的 特里莎
Your eyes are even more magnetic in person.
见到你本人 发现你眼睛更加电力十足
Oh... yeah.
过奖了
T-R-I-S-H-A, right?
T-r-i-s-h-a 对吧
Here is... your phone.
这是你手♥机♥
You left it at my place last night.
你昨晚忘在我家了
Oh, how careless of me. Are we still on for tonight?
我真粗心 今晚还来我家不
Yeah, yeah, 8:00, uh, 8:00 p.m., right?
当然 八点 晚上八点对吗
"Antiques roadshow," Kung Pao chicken... You know what?
《古董路演》 宫保鸡丁
We always do the same thing every Friday night.
我们每周五晚都这么过
I know you're a stickler for routine,
我知道你喜欢墨守成规
but how about I roast you a chicken?
要不我给你做只烤鸡
And then we can watch your show if
然后我们一起看节目
it means so much to you.
如果你非看不可的话
Her roast chicken is amazing.
她做的烤鸡超棒
Her secret is putting butter under the skin.
她的秘诀是在鸡皮下放一些黄油
You're "Dear mom," right? Yes.
你是《好妈妈》的主持人吧 对
I'm a big fan.
我大爱你的节目啊
No.
不是吧
The chicken really is to die for.
鸡肉真的是梦寐以求的美食
Roast chicken it is.
确实如此
Thank you, Trisha.
谢谢 特里莎
I'm so happy for you two.
我真替你们俩高兴
Are you blushing or holding your breath?
你是害羞了还是憋气了
Take a guess. You know what? I have to go.
你猜 我得走了
I will see you later tonight.
今晚不见不散
Mm-hmm. Bye.
好的 拜拜
Bye. Good-bye, ladies.
再见女士们
Hello. How are you?
你好 近来可好
It's important to be...
最为关键的是
realistic.
力求真实
Realistic, that's right.
力求真实 就是这样
The foster system isn't perfect.
鉴于寄养体系并不是十全十美的
It's important to be honest
真实表达你们
about what types of cases you're willing to take on.
对各种情形的应对能力至关重要
Now today, I'd like to get started
今天 我们就以各位最喜欢的
with everyone's favorite-- role-playing. Any volunteers?
角色扮演开始 有主动上来的吗
Oh. No, I don't want to.
不 我不想去
Um, Scotty, Kevin, come on up.
斯科特 凯文 上来
Great. Why do you always do this to us?
这下好了 你干嘛老是这样
I'm still traumatized from the diaper olympics.
上次示范换尿片 让我至今惊魂未定
Okay, now have a seat in our living room.
来客厅这边坐下
And this is your son.
这是你们的儿子
Oh, great. We'll call him Vinny.
好的 我们叫他文尼吧
Vinny?
文尼
There was a, uh, "Jersey shore" Marathon on last night.
我们昨晚观看了《泽西海滩》的马拉松大赛
Vinny's a nice name.
文尼是个好名字
Okay. I'm gonna be playing myself. Ready?
我的身份不变 准备好了吗
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Oh, hello, Jill.
吉尔 你好
Mr. and Mr. Walker,
沃克夫夫
I regret to inform you that Vinny's mom
我很遗憾地通知你们 文尼的妈妈
has decided to reclaim her parental rights to her son.
决定收回她儿子的抚养权
Well, that's ridiculous.
岂有此理
We've had Vinny for over a month now,
我们已经抚养文尼一个多月了
and she just wants him back?
能让她说要就要吗
Scotty, the law clearly states,
斯科特 法律明文规定
the birth mother has 60 days to change her mind,
生母在六十天之内有权改变主意
so we have no choice.
我们别无选择
Kevin, he's our son.
凯文 他是我们的儿子
I think what Jill wants to see here
我猜吉尔是想了解
is our ability to handle whatever comes our way,
我们对未知问题的应对能力
including this.
其中自然也包括这种
So why don't you give Vinny to me?
把文尼给我
No, I'm sorry. This is wrong.
不 对不起 这根本说不通
It's a doll, Scotty. Come on.
一个洋娃娃而已 斯科特
Oh, Kevin, please, stay in character. Yeah.
凯文 麻烦你投入点 对
Okay. Would you guys like to say your good-byes now?
好 可以跟宝宝告别了吗
Isn't there anything else we can do? I'm afraid there isn't.
我们真的无能为力了吗 我想是的
Okay, Mr. Practical,
那好 实际主义先生
You handle it.
你来
I'm, um...
我
I'm sorry it didn't work out, Vinny. Good-bye.
很遗憾领养失败 文尼 再见
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表