剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But this could be a good thing, Luc.
但这或许是件好事 卢克
I mean, tonight, all those people--
你看看今晚 这么多人
your art is... Going to a whole new level.
你的作品会上到一个新台阶
You're gonna need space to work, space to just breathe.
你将需要更多的空间来工作 去放松
But I don't want any more space.
可我并不想要更多的空间
My mom used to live all around the world--
我母亲曾在世界各地居住过
a loft in Paris, a flat in Geneva,
巴黎的小阁楼 日内瓦的小公♥寓♥
a hut in the Argentine Jungle.
阿根廷丛林中的小茅房♥
When I was staying with her,
当我和她在一起时
I always felt I was just, like, visiting.
我一直感觉我只是在四处走访
This house here
而这座房♥子
is the first place I truly feel safe.
是第一个让我真正感觉到安全的地方
My work thrived here.
我的事业兴荣于此
Sarah,
莎拉
it's not about a room or a chipped coffee cup.
这不是什么房♥间或破裂咖啡杯的问题
Our family began here.
我们的家从这里开始
Well... speaking of that old... chipped coffee cup...
说到那个又破又旧的咖啡杯
You had that all night?
你整个晚上都带着
I rescued it.
我挽救了它
And let me tell you,
听我一言
it is very hard to fit in to Balenciaga.
这杯子真是很难塞进巴黎世家的手包
Thank you.
谢谢
It's settled then.
那么事情就这么定了
I shall call the realtor
我该打电♥话♥给房♥屋经纪人
and have her call off her dogs.
让她别替我挑三拣四了
We're home.
这里就是我们的家
Brody?
布罗迪
Nora... what are you doing up?
诺拉 你起来做什么
What are you doing up? It's 2:00 in the morning.
你起来做什么 现在可是凌晨2点
I saw your light on.
我看到你的灯亮了
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
No, neither could I.
不是吧 我也是
I was thinking.
我在想
you asked me to think,
你让我考虑的事
and so I've been doing just that, and...
所以我就一直在想
yes.
我答应你
Brody, yes. My answer's yes.
布罗迪 我答应你
Let's get a little place in Fresno.
让我们在弗雷斯♥诺♥筑起我们的小窝
You can sell your house in Modesto.
你可以把你在莫德斯托的房♥子给卖♥♥了
We'll keep this house, of course,
当然这的房♥子不能卖♥♥
Then I can come back and forth. Nora
让我可以时常回来 诺拉
I know, I know. Our history is complicated.
我懂 我们的过去有点复杂
You got that right.
你说的没错
You got a whole life here.
你的人生都寄居与此
I know. Areare you sure you what you want
我知道 你确定你想...
I know that. I have a whole life here.
我知道 我的人生都在这里渡过
But I'm not replacing any of that.
但是我不是要舍弃这里的生活
I'm adding to it.
我是要让它锦上添花
And I want to come with you, Brody.
布罗迪 我想和你一起去
I love you.
我爱你
I was just going to knock on your door
我刚是想去敲你的门
and see if perhaps you'd like to come upstairs tonight.
问你今晚想不想上楼来
It's always nice to sleep in a bed
睡在一张不会变成桌子的床上
that doesn't turn into a table.
肯定要舒服得多
I love you, too, Nora Holden.
我也爱你 诺拉·霍顿
Kevin.
凯文
What?
什么事
She's right.
她说得对
Who?
谁
Olivia.
奥利维亚
We can't give up.
我们不能不管
We have to find Michelle and try to help her.
我们得找到蜜雪儿 尽力帮助她
How?
怎么帮
When I went to the hotel,
我去那家酒店后
the clerk said she ordered a car service.
那里的工作人员说她叫了汽车服务
She had to cancel it when she checked out.
她退房♥的时候必须得取消
So what are you saying?
你是什么意思
Well, it's 6:00 a.m., which means wherever she is,
现在是早上六点 不管她在哪里
she's getting ready to leave for l.A.X., terminal 3.
她都会去洛杉矶机场 三号♥终点站
That's what the clerk said.
工作人员是这么告诉我的
What about Olivia?
奥利维亚怎么办
Saul gets here in 15 minutes
索尔十五分钟后到
to make his hollandaise sauce.
来做荷兰酸辣酱
My head's about to explode.
我的头都快炸了
Let's go.
走吧
Sorry. I know it's early.
抱歉 我知道现在有点早
Uh, yeah. Come on in.
进来吧
Hope you don't think we're still going fishing.
你不是认为我们还要去钓鱼吧
I'm leaving, Justin.
贾斯汀 我要走了
Did you tell mom?
你告诉妈妈了吗
I tried. I tried again this morning, too.
我试过了 今早我又试了一次
So... that's it?
那么 就这样了吗
You-- you're just gonna leave?
你就这么离开
It's better this way.
这样最好
You kids are everything to her.
你们就是她的一切
I'm not gonna throw a bomb into the middle of this family.
我不想在这个家中扔一枚炸♥弹♥
Brody, you don't even know if you're her father.
布罗迪 你甚至都不知道她是否是你女儿
All right? At least get tested
好吗 至少在你走之前
before you take off It's too late for that now.
做个鉴定 现在才做已经太迟了
Sarah's better off thinking that william is her dad.
莎拉还是认定威廉才是她爸爸更好
It's simpler--
已经这么久了
easier that way after all this time.
这样更简单 更轻松
And I need you to promise me you'll never tell your mom.
我要你向我保证 绝不会告诉你妈妈
I-I can't do that.
我做不到
It has to be this way...
必须这样做
for her sake.
为了她好
You realize you're gonna break her heart, don't you?
你知道你会伤她的心 对吧
She has her family.
她有家人陪伴
She'll be okay.
她会没事的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会想你们的
Take care of her for me.
请替我照顾好她
Anything?
找到了么
I've circled every self check-in kiosk twice.
每个自助登机服务器我都去看了两次
I'm pretty sure the t.S.A.'s about ready to strip-search me.
我肯定交通安全管理局要请我去喝茶了
Well, I guess she could've taken a flight last night.
她可能坐昨晚的飞机走了
Yeah. We always knew it was a long shot.
我们也知道找到她的希望渺茫
Should we go home?
回家吗
Okay. But first, I'm starving.
好 不过我饿死了
You want to buy me an overpriced pretzel?
你愿意高价给我买♥♥份椒盐卷饼吗
Of course. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
I'm glad we're staying here.
我很开心我们留下来
When you love something,
当你爱上什么
you never let it go.
就决不会轻易放手
Brody's gone.
布罗迪走了
He left me a note.
他留给我一张纸条
He left me a damn note.
就留了一张该死的纸条
Mom...
妈妈
I don't understand.
我不明白
He didn't even say good-bye.
他连告别都没有
I don't understand. Why did he do that?
我不明白 他为什么这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna have to spin for three hours
我要再睡三个小时
to get rid of this.
来补补觉
What? That's her.
怎么了 是她
What? Michelle!
什么 蜜雪儿
Michelle! Oh, my god.
蜜雪儿 我的天啊
Michelle!
蜜雪儿
Michelle! Excuse us. Michelle!
蜜雪儿 借过 蜜雪儿
I need your ticket and I.D., sir.
请出示机票和身份证 先生
Uh, we have to get to our friend.
我们必须找到我们的朋友
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表