剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Is it, uh, Lily or the owner?
是莉莉还是她主人
What is with you? Nothing, nothing.
你又犯什么毛病了 没什么 没什么
Just thinking there might be a little rekindle,
只是觉得有可能
a little high-school romance.
重新点燃高中爱情的热焰
Just stop it. When's he coming back?
别胡说了 他什么时候回来
I don't know. Soon.
不知道 快了吧
Then he can feed his own damn dog. Lily!
他回来就让他自己养这只破狗去 莉莉
Brody. Wwould you stop it?
布罗迪 你能不能把嘴闭上
My god. Why are you obsessing about this?
天哪 你干嘛老纠结于这件事
Does it have anything to do with the fact
是不是因为你那
that you are turning a round-number birthday, hmm?
逼近整数关口的生日啊
I'm not in love with your attitude, mom.
老妈 我不喜欢你这种态度
30. Mom.
30了哦 老妈
Brody.
布罗迪
30. Brody.
30 布罗迪
Lily! Brody.
莉莉 布罗迪
Lily! Oh, my god. What?
莉莉 我的老天 怎么了
The door's open.
门开着呢
It wasn't me.
不是我开的
Hello, Olivia.
你好 奥利维亚
Liv, don't you recognize me?
利维 你不认识我了吗
Brian?
布莱恩
Yeah, it's me. I'm back.
对 是我 我回来了
Oh, my god. I can't believe you're here.
天哪 不敢相信你回来了
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Kevin, Scotty, this is...
凯文 斯科特 这是
Brian, my brother.
我哥哥 布莱恩
I haven't seen him since I was--
我上次见他还是在
Since you were 5. Hi. I'm Kevin Walker.
在你五岁的时候 你好 我是凯文·沃克
Hi, Scotty Wandell.
你好 我是斯科特·温戴尔
Brian Garcia. Good to meet you.
布莱恩·加西亚 见到你很高兴
Where have you been?
你之前去哪了
A lot of places. I ended up in the war in Afghanistan.
去了很多地方 最后上了阿富汗的战场
As soon as I got back, I started looking for you.
我一回来就开始到处找你
I have so much to tell you.
我有好多话要对你说
Can I show him my room?
我能带他参观我的房♥间吗
Or maybe we can take him to grandma Nora's later.
或者等会我们可以带他去诺拉奶奶家
Tuesday's always grandma Nora day.
星期二一直是去诺拉奶奶那儿
Actually, I have to get to work.
实际上 我要去工作了
I just came by to give you my number.
我只是过来把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你
Call me, okay?
记得打电♥话♥给我 好吗
And I'll see you again soon.
我会很快再过来看你的
I'll call you tonight.
今晚我就打给你
I promise.
我保证
Good to meet you guys.
见到你们很高兴
Um... I'm gonna go talk to him.
我去和他谈谈
Wow. Uh, Brian?
布莱恩
Look, obviously we're really happy
显然 我们真的很高兴
that Olivia's found a member of her family,
奥利维亚找到了她的亲人
but, um...
但是
have you spoken with Children's Services?
你和儿童服务中心联♥系♥过了吗
Do they know you're making contact with Olivia?
他们是否知道你在和奥利维亚联♥系♥
Not yet. Right.
还不知道 好的
I wanted to see if she'd be happy to see me
在我告诉他们 我想和奥利维亚一起生活之前
before I told them I want her to live with me.
我想先看看她是不是乐意见到我
TI'm sorry, to live with you? Mmhmm.
不好意思 你说和你一起生活 对
Brian,
布莱恩
it's great that you'll be a part of Olivia's life,
你进入奥利维亚的生活 是件好事
but we've adopted her.
但我们已经领养她了
She's our daughter.
她现在是我们的女儿
Wow. That's--that's taking charity all the way.
你们做慈善还真是有始有终啊
Charity?
慈善
I can't tell you how grateful I am to you guys
我无法表达对于你们照顾她的
for taking care of her.
感激之情
But she'll be fine now, because I'm back
但她现在没事了 因为我回来了
and I'm filing to be her guardian
而且我在申请成为她的监护人
so we can be a family again.
这样我们就能重新做回家人了
You told us this was a done deal!
你告诉过我们这是板上钉钉的事
I told you that we had one more court date
我说的是在这份领养协议在敲定之前
before finalizing the adoption.
还需要法♥院♥再开庭一次
Yes, which you said was a formality.
对 你说这只是例行程序而已
I believe "Celebration" was your exact word.
我记得你的原话是"庆祝"
You said Olivia's brother was completely out of the picture,
你说你找奥利维亚的哥哥找了三年
that you've been looking for him for three years.
他已经完全与这事毫无干系了
Please understand.
请你们理解一下
When a child ages out of the system,
当一个孩子年龄超过系统要求的年龄时
the department does not keep any more records.
我们部门就不会再对其进行任何记录
With the different last names
我们有各种姓氏的孩子
and the very limited resources,
而资源又很有限
it fell through the cracks.
难免会出现差错
And for that, I am truly, truly sorry.
对于这点 我真的很抱歉
You're sorry? We're gonna lose her,
你很抱歉 我们就要失去她了
and you're sorry?
而你就说句抱歉就算了吗
If this guy cares so much about his little sister,
要是这个家伙那么在乎他妹妹
where has he been all these years? In the army.
这么多年他去哪了 他参军了
In the a--what, they don't have phones in the army?
参 难道部队里没有电♥话♥吗
Look, normally this case
通常情况下这种案子
would take six to eight weeks to be heard,
需有6到8周才能审讯
but we messed up.
但出了岔子
I understand, and we don't want to put you or Olivia
我能理解 我们不想让你们或奥利维亚
through any more than we have to.
承受比我们更多的事情
I've called Judge Forrest and asked her
我已经打过电♥话♥给弗雷斯法官了
to make room in her schedule for tomorrow.
我请她明天挤出时间
If you'd like to have the case seen then,
要是你们想现在就审理这个案子
we can Yes, absolutely.
我们可以 当然
I don't want this hanging over Olivia
我可不想因为这个
for six to eight weeks.
让奥利维亚困扰6到8周
Is she going to have to testify?
她需要出庭作证吗
Well, we try not to put the child in that position.
我们尽量避免让孩子作证
However, the court will give weight to what she has to say,
但法庭会慎重考虑她所说的话
especially a child as old as 9.
尤其是这个孩子已经9岁了
So who talks to her?
那么谁来告诉她
I will, and if she has something she'd like to share,
我来吧 要是她有什么想要你们知道的
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你们的
She's at Nora's right now. We thought it'd be better
她现在在诺拉家 我们觉得这事结束前
if she stayed there until this was over.
她还是呆在那里比较好
I'll give her a call there.
我会打她那里的电♥话♥的
What are our chances?
我们赢的可能性有多少
Well, um...
这个
It's entirely up to the judge.
这完全是取决于法官
It's very subjective, so she'll decide
这很主观 所以她会决定
what she believes is in the best interest of the child.
她认为是对孩子最好的
We're in the best interest of the child.
我们对孩子来说就是最好的
We're not gonna lose her. All right.
我们不能失去她 好的
Look, I'm gonna get back to the office.
我要回办公室了
I will give judge forrest a call
我会再给福斯特法官打个电♥话♥
and let her know to fit you in tomorrow,
让她把你们安排在明天
And if you need anything, just call.
要是你们有任何需要 打电♥话♥给我就行
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Thank you.
谢谢
We're doing the right thing, right...
我们所做的是对的 对吗
fighting this? What do you mean?
争取抚养权 什么意思
I mean, he's her brother.
我是说 他毕竟是她哥哥
Yeah, he's her brother, and we're her fathers.
没错 他是她哥哥 而我们是她爸爸
Okay.
好吧
Kitty.
凯蒂
Hi.
你好
Uh... god. God, what-- what are you, uh,
天啊 天啊 你在
what are you doing here?
你在这干什么啊
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表