剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You just like watching me squirm.
你只是喜欢看到我难为情的样子
Well, I am a little surprised with the Saint William pretense.
我倒是有些吃惊你把威廉说得那么好
It's none of his business.
那不关他的事
I don't want him standing around here, judging me.
我不喜欢他站在这里对我品头论足
Well, how long does it take
弄紧火花塞
to tighten his plugs and change his belts?
换条皮带 用不了多久的
If I know Brody,
依我对他的了解
it takes as long as he wants it to take.
他想弄多久就会弄多久
Do you really have an appointment?
你真的有约会吗
No, I don't have an appointment.
没有 我没有约会
Look who's here.
看看谁来啦
Hi, Brody. Nice to see you.
你好啊布罗迪 很高兴见到你
Bit of warning would've been nice.
如果能事先打个招呼就更好了
I was on my way to a game down in San Diego,
我原本打算去圣地亚哥看球的
and I thought, why not?
然后我就想 为什么不来看看你们呢
And I did call. That's right. You did.
我打了电♥话♥的 没错 你是打了
You did, indeed, from the driveway.
你确实打了 在妈妈的车道上打的
Well, I thought spontaneity was a virtue in this family,
我还以为顺其自然是这个家庭的传统美德呢
especially after you dropped in on me at my office.
尤其是在你突然到我办公室找我之后
Ah, yes. Crostini?
那好吧 来点烤土司吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, my mother does not
你知道吗 我老妈一般
generally permit other cooks in her kitchen.
不允许别人进她的厨房♥
I didn't ask permission.
我可没报请她批准
Did you bring that nice dog of yours?
你带你那只可爱的小狗来了吗
Lily? Yeah, she's out in the R.V.
莉莉吗 带了 就在外面的房♥车里
This is good. I told ya.
这个太好吃了 我就说吧
Well, look what blew in--
快看是什么飞进来了
a little birdie.
一只小鸟儿[也指爱嚼舌根的人]
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm just gonna... keep this warm.
我只是想...让这个保温
And, uh...
那...
I'll, uh, go get Lily.
我去看看莉莉
Wonderful.
很好
Wow, mom. Look at this incredible dinner.
老妈 你看看这一桌丰盛的晚餐
Isn't this great?
你不觉得很棒吗
Is that it?
就是这个吗
Is--is that your opening gambit?
这就是你的开场白吗
You--you think I'm gonna be mollified with a dinner?
你以为我会被一餐饭给收买♥♥吗
Oh, g--I'm sorry. I really am.
天呐 抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I had no idea he would just...
我不知道他会...
What did you tell him about your father?
你跟他说了你老爸什么事
Nothing.
什么也没有
Just that he was dead.
就告诉他老爸已经过世了
And so he just showed up?
所以他就过来了吗
I guess that's all he needed to hear.
我猜那是他最想要听到的东西
Maybe you should be flattered.
或许你应该感到欣喜
No, seriously, mom. Think about it.
我说真的 老妈 你考虑下
He's nice, he's kind to animals,
他很善良 对动物又好
He's very attractive, and whoa, boy, can he cook.
他那么迷人 还有 他还会煮饭
Oh! Sarah.
够了 莎拉
God, I-I am not remotely attracted to him.
上帝呐 我一点都不喜欢他
He is not my type.
他不是我的菜
I'm just saying that he was your type once.
我只想说他"曾经"是你的菜
You--oh! I was 19 years old.
你啊 我那时才十九岁
I had not a clue in my head who I was
我对于自己是谁或想要什么
or--or what I wanted out of my life,
根本毫无头绪
And people move on.
人都应该向前看
Sarah, they just... move on.
莎拉 人总要... 向前看
Hey, Paigey. How did you do?
你好啊 佩吉 考得怎样
I came in third. Oh, my god. That's fantastic.
我得了第三名 天呐 太棒了
So, uh, when are you guys getting home?
那么你们什么时候回家
I want to feed Joaquin and read him a story.
我想要喂沃齐 然后讲故事给他听
Um... yeah.
我知道了
Listen, sweetie,
听我说 甜心
I-I might be stuck here for a while.
我可能还要在这待一会儿
Something's come up. Um, but he's great.
出了点事情 不过你放心 他很好
We changed him.
我们给他换了衣服
I fed him, burped him.
我还喂了他 帮他催嗝
He's really happy, so don't wait up, baby.
他很愉快 你就别等了 宝贝
You must be exhausted.
你一定累坏了
Mom, I have to spend time with my baby.
妈 我必须多陪陪我的小宝贝
No, I know, honey.
我知道 亲爱的
I just, um, I'll--
我只是 我会...
I'll be home as soon as I can okay? Bye.
我会尽快回家的 好吗 拜
Oh, god.
天呐
I lost him.
我把他给弄丢了
Who?
谁
Joaquin.
沃齐
JoJoaquin? Tommy's.
沃齐 汤米那儿
Yes. Yes, I must have left him at Tommy's.
对没错 我肯定是把他落在汤米家了
Who the hell is Joaquin?
沃齐到底是谁啊
Look, believe me, I get it.
你相信我 我能理解
But there has to be some alternative
除了搬回西雅图
to moving back to Seattle, right?
一定还有其他办法的 对吧
I mean, at least give it a chance here.
我的意思是 至少你该在这里试一下
Well, Sarah called me with some great project
莎拉打电♥话♥跟我说了几个不错的项目
that's supposed to turn my life around.
可能让我的生活有所起色
That's good, right? I don't know.
那很好 不是吗 我也不知道
I guess if it keeps the peace, maybe I'll do it.
如果这能让大家和平相处 我或许会试下
I know you don't want to hear this,
我知道你不爱听
But it wouldn't hurt if you went over there
但去看看咱妈 让她别担心
And allayed mom's fears a little.
对于你也没有什么坏处
She's already wigging out that Brody parked his R.V.
布罗迪把房♥车停在她的车道上
in her driveway.
已经让她很抓狂了
I hope that's not a euphemism.
但愿这不是个委婉的说法
Oh, no. I don't think there's any chance of that happening.
不 我可不想有更夸张的事发生
If the R.V.'s rocking,
如果那辆房♥车再有什么动静
It's 'cause mom's trying to blow it up.
老妈说不定会炸了它
Well, I have to go there tomorrow
我明天得过去一趟
and return Joaquin to Sarah.
顺便把沃齐还给莎拉
You've met Joaquin?
你见过沃齐了吗
Yeah. He's out in my car.
当然 他就在我车上
By himself?
一个人在车里吗
Well... he was sleeping so soundly,
对啊 他睡得那么香
I didn't want to wake him up.
我不忍♥心把他叫起来
You know, this was so good,
这些菜虽然很好吃
but a lot of it.
但实在是太多了
So I-I really insist that you take some of it with you.
所以我真的希望你能带点回去
Nora, that's the biggest damn refrigerator
诺拉 你的冰箱可是我这一辈子见过
I've ever seen in my life. You keep 'em.
最大的冰箱了 还是你留着吧
You're a good cook, Brody.
你是个好厨师 布罗迪
Oh, I've taken it upon myself to teach the boys on my team
我早就当仁不让地给队里的男孩们讲解
the finer points of southern Mediterranean cuisine.
地中海南部饮食的微妙之处了
So, um, I guess
所以 我猜
you pretty much love what you're doing.
你一定非常热爱你所做的事
Well, it's not hitting 400 in The Majors,
虽然在职业棒球协会里连前四百都进不了
but baseball is baseball.
但是棒球就是棒球
I love the game.
我爱这项运动
I know that. So do you, as I recall.
我知道 据我所知 你也是
No, no, no. I only went there to...
不不不 我去球场只是
watch you play.
看你打球
Oh, come on. I remember you pestering the hell outta me
得了吧 我记得你缠着我不放
to let you in to the batting cage.
非要我带你进到球场里去
And you may have a fuzzy memory of that
你或许还依稀记得
after the beanball you took.
击飞那个球的事
Oh, my god, yes. I remember that very well.
我的天 是的 我还清晰地记得
You refused to wear a helmet.
你不愿意戴头盔
I didn't want helmet hair.
我可不喜欢头盔压扁我的头发
If you'll remember, though, before that happened,
你记得吧 在那之前
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表