剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
This isn't fun-- don't--don't--don't do--
这可不好玩 别 别 千万别
Don't--no--ugh.
别 不是吧
I gotcha It's not funny.
中计了吧 这可不是好玩的
You'll give me a heart attack one day,
总有一天你会让我犯心脏病的
and I'll die.
我就死翘翘了
Live with that. Excuse me.
你看着办 打扰一下
What do you want?
你来干嘛
Oh, I almost forgot about this.
我差点把这个给忘了
They are your father's cuff links.
这是你父亲的袖扣
I thought you might like to have 'em.
我想你也许会喜欢
Yeah.
对
You nervous?
紧张吗
You know, it's not that bad.
其实也没那么可怕
Once you're up there with everybody--
等你站上圣坛 大家都...
Okay, I'll be fine, mom. You should go sit down.
行了 我会没事的 你入座吧
It's about to start.
仪式快开始了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, dear.
上帝啊
Oh, sweetie, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Yeah, thank you. I'm fine.
我没事 谢谢关心
I'm... just a little, uh--
我只是有点
Hung over? Been there/am there.
宿醉吗 我也醉过 现在还有点呢
Uh, no.
不是
Oh, is it the flu? Should I keep my distance?
那就是流感咯 我要离你远点吗
No, it's not the flu.
不 不是流感
Oh, preggers.
怀孕了
Oh, babe. I'm so sorry. I've been there, too.
宝贝 我很抱歉 我也怀过
It's the worst.
别提多难捱了
But congrats.
但还是祝贺你
Aunt Kitty, you're pregnant?
凯蒂阿姨 你怀孕了吗
No, Paige. No, no.
不 佩吉 没有的事
I'm--I-I...
我
What on earth are you doing in the stall?
你躲在隔间里干嘛
Uh, I-I-I was just...
我 就是想
trying to make my dress work.
让裙子把身材衬出来
I'm just gonna leave you girls to it.
你们继续吧 我先闪了
Oh, excuse me. Have you seen my sister?
打扰一下 请问你看到我妹妹了吗
Is she in there?
她在里面吗
We really need to talk to her.
我们有急事找她
Oh, I don't know. Is she the pregnant girl?
我不知道 你说的是那个孕妇吗
The pregnant g--what? Pregnant?
孕妇 什么 孕妇
Wait, who's pregnant?
等等 谁怀孕了
Good luck, mom.
祝你好运 妈妈
Oh, god.
上帝啊
No.
不可能
What did Paige just say?
刚刚佩吉有没有说什么
Did you hear her say anything?
你有没有听到她说过什么
Nothing. Sh-sh-- what are you talking about?
没有啊 她 你在说什么啊
You look beautiful. I'll see you out there, okay?
你真美 我们待会礼堂见 好吗
I promise you, Paige is not pregnant.
我向你保证 佩吉绝对没怀孕
She's got a boyfriend.
但她交男朋友了
You're insane, okay? Just breathe.
你紧张过度了 深呼吸 放松
You're about to get married.
婚礼马上就开始了
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Oh, holy crap.
上帝啊
Look, come over here. You're gonna be on my left side--
听我说 你走过来 站在我左边
Well, why do I have to be on your left side?
我♥干♥嘛非得在你左边
Why can't I be on your right side?
为什么不能站右边呢
It's protocol.
这是礼仪嘛
Protocol? Proto-- damn protocol.
礼仪 叫他妈礼仪见鬼去吧
Luc's not talking to his mother,
卢克不愿跟他妈妈说话
his father didn't bother coming,
他爸爸不来出席婚礼
Kitty's throwing up in the bathroom,
凯蒂在洗手间呕吐
my daughter's probably pregnant.
而我女儿可能怀孕了
She's not pregnant. I promise.
她没怀孕 我保证
Oh, god. Okay. I just-- I need a minute.
上帝啊 行了 我 给我一点时间
No. Sarah, everybody's waiting.
不行 莎拉 大家都在等着呢
Well, they're just gonna have to wait a little bit longer,
那就让他们再多等一小会儿
because right now,
我现在脑子很乱
my head is full of everybody else's problems,
尽是大家伙儿杂七杂八的事
and I don't want to say I do feeling like this, okay?
我可不想在百般混沌之中说出"我愿意"
I'm gonna go for a little walk around the block,
我就在附近散会儿步
and I will come right back. No.
马上回来 不
S-sarah.
莎拉
That was quick.
挺快的嘛
No rice, no groom?
没人撒米[西方婚礼传统] 也没见新郎
It hasn't actually happened yet.
婚礼都还没开始呢
I kind of needed a break.
我想出来透透气
Want a beer?
来点啤酒怎样
What are you doing here anyway, parked down the block?
你跑来干嘛 还把车泊在路边
I just wanted to see my daughter as she came out of the church,
我只是不想错过自己女儿走出教堂的一幕
A married woman.
幸福的新娘
Really?
是吗
I always had a hunch that you were my daughter.
我之前一直有预感 觉得你是我女儿
I remember when you--you got your high school diploma.
我还记得你高中毕业时候的样子
You were there?
你也在场吗
You were not. I was.
你不在 我在
You stumbled a bit,
你走路跌跌撞撞
almost fell.
差点摔倒
Yeah, I hadn't mastered my heels.
对 我当时还不怎么会穿高跟鞋
No, but you made a great save.
不过你及时补救
Came out of it perfect.
潇洒走完全程
I thought,
我当时想
oh, an athlete.
这孩子身上真有运动细胞
She's gotta be mine.
肯定是我的娃
And then I saw you, uh,
然后我看你
do "Oklahoma!"...
表演《俄克拉荷马》[音乐剧]
at that little theater in the park.
就在公园的小剧院那里
Oh, you were a hell of a-an I-do Annie
你演阿多·安妮真是惟妙惟肖
or whoever the hell she is.
忘记那角色叫什么了
Ado.
艾多
Ado.
艾多
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
That's a nice necklace.
项链很漂亮
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
It came from my mother's jewelry box.
是从妈妈的首饰盒里拿来的
It's my something old.
是我的旧物
Mm-hmm. She thinks it's tacky.
她觉得这条链子很俗气
Hmm. I always kinda liked it.
我一直很喜欢它
Years ago, I got it from my mom...
多年前 我妈妈传给我的
and gave it to yours.
然后给了你妈妈
Your mom's the love of my life, you know?
你妈妈是我一生的挚爱 你知道吗
I'm literally having an out-of-body experience right now.
我现在就像是灵魂出窍一样
Like I'm...
我感觉
looking down on us both, and...
自己正俯看着我们俩 然后
What?
什么
I'm afraid I'm gonna fall.
我害怕自己会摔下来
Oh, I'll catch you.
我会接住你的
Babe.
宝贝
Hey, have you seen my mother?
看到我妈妈了吗
Uh, no. No, she's probably in the bathroom.
没 她可能在洗手间
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
没事吧
I'm okay.
我没事
I really thought we had a runaway bride for a minute today.
某一刻我真以为今天要上演落跑新娘的闹剧了
Well, she's nothing if she's not surprising.
不出人意料就不是她了
You know, Kevin, uh, and I had a surprising talk today.
凯文和我 今天的谈话挺出人意料
Well, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, but I had to tell somebody.
抱歉 但我憋不住
I'm not sure you explained my side of the story very well.
我觉得你在阐述我的立场时稍有偏差
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表