剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
because you're gonna bring her to the party, right?
你会带她来的吧 对吧
Oh, yeah. We'll all be there.
我们都会来的
I'm so sorry about the mix-up.
真抱歉我搞混了
Uh, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
见到你们很高兴 见到你也很高兴
See you later.
回头见
Bye. So...
拜拜 那么
how embarrassed are you
给你们现在的尴尬程度
on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the worst?
评个分吧 1到10 10分最尴尬
Well, Kitty, what do you expect?
凯蒂 你希望我们怎么想
I mean, you--you--you vanish for weeks on end--
你就这么凭空消失了好几个星期
You go completely incommunicado.
完全联♥系♥不到你
You don't return our phone calls.
而且你还不回我们电♥话♥
Your voice mail gets full.
你的语♥音♥信箱都满了
We don't hear from you at a--
我们没你的消息
It's my bone marrow. What?
我的骨髓出问题了 什么
What's wrong with your bone marrow?
你的骨髓怎么了
It's a complication from the transplant.
是移植的并发症
Apparently, it's very common. Oh, my god, kitty.
这种情况很平常 我的天 凯蒂
Oh, it's not "Oh, my god," Mom.
这没什么大不了的 妈妈
It's fine. I'm--I'm seeing a specialist.
我没事 我在看专家
Uh, his name is Brian Langley
他叫布莱恩·兰利
if you want to google him.
如果你们要谷歌♥的话
Brian Langley. Dr. Brian Langley.
布莱恩·兰利 布莱恩·兰利医生
Yes, Dr. Brian Langley.
对 布莱恩·兰利医生
He's very good at this sort of thing.
他是这方面的专家
I've been through a round of steroid treatments,
我现在正在接受类固醇治疗
and he put me on a very healthy organic diet,
他让我保持健康有机的饮食
and everything seems to be back on track.
一切都在有条不紊地进行着
And now?
那现在呢
Cupcakes.
纸杯蛋糕
Now I need to go buy cupcakes.
现在我该去买♥♥纸杯蛋糕了
Look, you can't lay this on us and then go buy cupcakes.
你不能把这事撂下去买♥♥什么杯子蛋糕
Really?
是吗
Well, you can't fly across the country
那你们也不能就这么飞过整个国度
and expect me to talk about something
指望我能好好深聊
that I'm not ready to talk about.
我还没准备好要说的事情
I'm gonna go buy cupcakes.
我要去买♥♥纸杯蛋糕了
Let's buy cupcakes.
一起去吧
It's bigger. A little.
这地盘又扩大了 大了一点儿
A little? Come on, Scotty.
一点儿吗 拜托 斯科特
It's an architectural monstrosity.
这简直是异形建筑
I'm surprised she hasn't had plumbing and electric installed.
我真奇怪她怎么没在里面通水电
Is she--is she downstairs with the tutor?
她是在楼下上家教课吧
Yes.
对
Maybe she'll become a contractor when she grows up.
没准儿她长大后能当个建筑商呢
Really? That's your response?
真的吗 这就是你对此事的态度吗
You're just gonna roll with it?
避重就轻吗
Okay, it has gotten a little out of hand,
好吧 这事是有点过了
but we want her to feel at home, right?
但我们不是希望她在这里有家的感觉吗
Yes, feel at home, not build one.
对 把这儿当家 不是在这儿修个家
This thing is dangerous. If Zemulon's heat lamps
这东西不安全 要是赞比龙的保温灯
scorch one of those sheets, we'd have a fire on our hands.
把床单烧着了 我们还得上来灭火
Okay. We'll be careful.
好吧 我们小心点就是了
I think it's out of control.
我觉得这事已经失控了
I mean, I know we want to be the cool parents,
我的意思是我们是想成为很酷的家长
And she's having a good time,
并且她能过得很开心
but something's going on.
但事情进行得并不如愿
I think she's overcompensating.
我觉得我们太溺爱她了
What do you mean?
你想说明什么
She has a new home, a new family.
她有了新家 一个全新的家庭
She's starting a new school on Monday,
她会在下周一进入新的学校
which you've conveniently let her ignore.
你却纵容她回避面对这些事
Now she has a slew of walkers about to descend on her.
现在还有许多沃克家的人要来看望她
I think she's scared out of her mind.
我觉得她一定紧张的要死
Okay.
好的
What do you think we should do, tear it down?
你认为我们该做些什么 把它拆了吗
No. I think we should talk to her.
不 我觉得我们应该和她谈谈
Whatever it is, she needs to tell us,
不论发生什么 她需要告诉我们
but this fort isn't the answer.
这堡垒解决不了任何问题
Okay, when she's done with her tutor,
好吧 等她补习完
We will talk to her. Agreed?
我们就去和她谈谈 好不
Agreed.
行
Easy, boys.
别急 伙计
You're a day late and a dollar short.
你们来得晚还无所准备
The guy's dead. How do you know?
那家伙死了 你怎么知道的
Trust me. He's dead.
相信我 他死了
I already called the coroner.
我已经打给验尸官了
What are you, a doctor?
你是谁 医生吗
No, but the lady at the next table is.
不是 但是邻桌的那位女士是
Oh, so you must have seen her degree, then?
那你一定见过她的证书了
Justin.
贾斯汀
We're fine, officer. Just a little on edge today.
我们没事 警官 只是今天有些不耐烦
Jerk.
傻♥逼♥
Get it under control, dude.
管好自己 伙计
You're freaking people out. You're kind of freaking me out.
你把别人吓到了 也有点把我吓到了
All right? You okay?
行了吗 你还好吧
Sorry, folks. Bad day.
对不起 伙计们 真是糟糕的一天
Paige.
佩吉
Paige, what time do you need to be at that dance tonight?
佩吉 今晚的舞会你要几点到场
Mon dieu.
我的天啊
You look beautiful.
你美极了
Yeah. Better take a picture then, 'cause 'cause I'm not going.
最好现在照张相 因为我不去了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Cody called.
科迪 来过电♥话♥
He's taking Stefanie instead.
他会带史蒂芬妮去
What?
什么
He asked Stefanie first, and...
他一开始邀请的就是史蒂芬妮
She said no, but now she changed her mind.
她当时拒绝了 不过现在她改变主意了
Paige, I'm so sorry.
佩吉 我很抱歉
I didn't even want to-- to go the stupid dance anyway,
我本来也不想去那个愚蠢的舞会
But he probably just asked me as a joke.
他邀请我或许只是开玩笑吧
No, Paige.
不 佩吉
Paige, wait. Paige.
佩吉 等等 佩吉
Oh, I-I can't believe it.
难以置信
They're completely booked. They're completely booked.
这里全被预定了 全被预定了
Booked out? There isn't gonna
预定完了 那就办不成
No, yeah.There's not gonna be a birthday party.
是的 生日派对办不成了
I can't believe it. We come here all the time.
我难以相信 我们是这里常客
I didn't even think to make a reservation.
我甚至都没想到要提前预定
Well, honey, we'll figure something out.
没事 亲爱的 我们会找到解决方法
How are we gonna figure something out, mom?
我们怎么解决 妈妈
I have 15 people coming in about 20 minutes.
大约20分钟后会有15位客人来
What are we gonna--
我们会
kitty, calm down, okay?
凯蒂 冷静下来 好吗
There'll be another place nearby...
在附近还会有另一处地方
You know what? There isn't another place.
这里根本没有
that we can make a shift of venue.
可以直接换过去的地方
There isn't another place.
这儿没有其他的地方
And besides, this is what I promised Evan.
并且 这是我向埃文承诺过的
This is Evan's favorite place.
这是埃文最爱的地方
I cannot believe I did this.
我无法相信我居然搞砸了
How stupid am I?
我真蠢
It's not like you didn't have a whole lot going on, honey.
并不是说你就束手无策了 亲爱的
You know what, mom?
你不清楚 妈妈
Please don't try to make this all rosy.
别把一切说得那么好听
This is not a rosy situation.
这种情形糟糕透了
I won't make it a rosy situation.
我不说就是了
God, I'm sorry. I've gotta make a call.
天啊 我很抱歉 我要去打个电♥话♥
Oh, my god. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?
天啊 我要怎么做 我要怎么做
Do you have a guest list? I could start making calls--
你有客人名单吗 我来打电♥话♥
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表