剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But we're going to be.
但以后就是了
I don't want you guys to be my parents.
我不想让你们做我父母
Ol-olivia, um... Why don't you tell us?
奥利维亚 不如你告诉我们
Why it is you're so upset with us?
为什么你看我们这么不爽
You don't understand anything because you're stupid.
你们什么都不懂 因为你们是傻帽
Just leave me alone, okay?
别管我 行吗
I'm telling Jill that
我要告诉吉尔
I don't want to be with you guys for a weekend or ever.
我再也不要和你们一起过什么周末
Olivi--Olivia.
奥利维亚 奥利维亚
So now what do we do?
现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
How was study group?
学习小组怎么样
It was fine.
不错
How was your trip?
旅途怎么样
Oh, it was good,
很好
Very productive.
卓有成效
And then I got home.
结果我一回到家
Okay, look,
好吧
before you start yelling at me,
在你爆发之前
will you just... listen?
能先听我说几句吗
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, that's not how this is gonna go, Paige.
问题不是这么解决的 佩吉
You're gonna sit down.
你坐好
And you're gonna tell me all about you and Sean.
坦白你和肖恩的一切
And then you and I will decide on the appropriate punishment.
然后我们再商量个恰当的惩罚措施
Why do you automatically assume I was doing something wrong?
为什么你先入为主就觉得我做错事了
Uh, because you invited a boy over to
因为你没有经过凯文和斯科特的允许
Kevin and Scotty's apartment without their permission.
就把男生带到他们家去
You were sneaking around.
你鬼鬼祟祟
You were trying to hide it from them and from me.
想要瞒天过海
How long has this...
你和肖恩
thing been going on with sean?
有多久了
Okay.
这么问吧
Could you tell me
我不在家的时候
if he has been at the house when I have not been here?
你是不是也带他来过
Oh, great.
好极了
You know this is how girls get pregnant--
很多女生就是这样怀孕的
Mom.
妈妈
Okay, tell me, please, what you two have been doing?
好吧 告诉我 你们都干过什么了
You've already decided that I've done something inappropriate,
你都已经认定我做坏事了
so why don't you just go ahead and punish me?
为什么不直接惩罚我呢
Cell phone, please.
手♥机♥上交
You are grounded for a week.
禁足一周
Um, this is really unfair.
这太不公平了
I would be very careful if I were you
如果我是你 我会小心说话
about making this any worse.
以免事态恶化
Saul.
索尔
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Well, I seem to be seeing you everywhere these days.
这些天我似乎总能看见你
Can I get you a drink? Uh, listen, sweetheart.
要酒吗 甜心
Would--would you just leave us alone for a second?
能让我们单独待会吗
Sure.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, Jonathan,
乔纳森
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道你想要我怎么样
Whether you want forgiveness or absolution, I don't know.
原谅你或是赦免你 我不知道
Whatever it is, I can't give it to you.
但无论你想要什么 我都无法满足你
Do you understand?
你懂吗
Saul, we were friends once.
索尔 我们曾经是朋友
I just hoped we could be again.
我只是希望我们能重新做回朋友
We were friends? What are you talking about?
我们曾经是朋友 你到底想说什么
Well, I guess
好吧 我猜
that's not possible under the circumstances. No.
现在一切都无法挽回了 是的
But you were right. I-I came here for forgiveness.
你说得对 我是来请求你的原谅的
But that was all about me.
但那只是为了减轻我的罪恶感
I pride myself on being a better person than before,
我为自己脱胎换骨感到骄傲
but... my behavior
但是 我的所作所为
has been just as selfish as it ever was.
还是和过去一样自私
I won't bother you again.
我不会再来烦你
Take care, Saul.
保重 索尔
Oh, well, I told you not to wear
我告诉过你不要穿
those cute little shoes hiking.
那些可爱的小脚鞋远足
But think of all the knitting we got done
但是想想我们在急症室候诊的时候
while we were waiting in the emergency room.
做的那些编织活
No, you were knitting. I was filling out forms.
不 是你在编织 我在填表
Oh... no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Look, you--you dig a well in the flour
听着 你在面粉上挖个洞
and then you break the eggs in the well.
然后把蛋敲进去
Then you mush it all together with your fingers,
然后你用手把他们揉在一起
add just a little bit of water,
加点水
otherwise the glutens won't bind.
不然面和不起来
God,
神啊
you are a cross between Martha Stewart
你真是玛莎·斯图尔特
and Joseph Stalin.
和约瑟夫·斯大林的结合版
Who gives a crap whether the glutens bind or not?
面粉和不起来又怎么样
Ohh, I'll tell you what--
我跟你讲
Once you taste that pasta,
一旦你品尝到这个意面
you'll be glad you went the extra mile.
你会觉得这一切都是值得的
Oh, yeah, that's just what you said
是的 远足的时候
when we were on the trail together.
你也是这么说的
Oh. You know what?
你知道吗
I thought of something fabulous we can do tomorrow.
我想我们明天可以做一些很过瘾的事
Oh, do I want to hear this?
我可不想听这些
Colonics. Colonics?
结肠护理 结肠护理
Yeah, you know, out with the old, in with the new?
是的 排出毒素 注入新的能量
It will make you feel so fresh
你会感觉焕然一新
and just glad to be alive.
感受到生命的美好
Oh, if I hear any more positive thinking,
如果你再给我打气
my head is going to explode. I'm just trying to help you.
我的头就要爆了 我只是想帮你
Yeah, just like you help all the people
是的 就像你在电台节目里
on your radio show with your 3-minute sound bites.
三分钟式的助人为乐
I think I really do help a lot of people.
我想我确实帮助了很多人
Yes, until they hang up
是的 他们挂断电♥话♥
and then reality crashes in.
然后重新倍受现实的折磨
And I am not one of your cases.
我不是你的那些受惠人
Whatever problems I have,
不管我有什么问题
you're not gonna solve them
你都无法帮我解决
by teaching me how to make a zesty marinara sauce
教我做大蒜番茄酱
or sticking a garden hose up my--
或是安装花♥园♥水管 完全是无用功
Holly, Holly, Holly.
赫莉 赫莉 赫莉
Oh, gosh.
天啊
I'm not trying to fix you or solve you. Honestly.
说实话 我没想要解决你的问题
I'm just--I'm enjoying your company.
我只是享受着你陪在我身边
And think of how much fun it would be
想想如果我们每天能这样度过
if we got to spend every day together like this. Okay.
该有多美好 好吧
Okay, I-I-I get what you're doing, Nora.
好 我知道你在干什么了 诺拉
You're not trying to help me or cheer me up.
你不是在帮我或者让我高兴起来
You're trying to drive me crazy
你只是想把我逼疯
so that I'll go screaming to New York.
好让我早日逃离你的魔爪 逃往纽约
Holly, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do.
赫莉 我不会强迫你做任何你不想做的事
I'm outta here.
我要离开这
Where are you going?
你去哪
Anywhere but here.
除了这里哪都行
Are you gonna be all right? Yes!
你没事吧 好得很
I've never felt so rejected in my life.
我这辈子从来没被这样排斥过
I mean, we talked to Jill, and technically...
我们和吉尔谈过了 可实际上
Maybe this is the universe's way of telling us something.
这也许是上天在考验我们
She can't stop the placement, but she stole his wallet.
一切已经安排好了 可她偷了他的钱包
I don't know what to do. We really have no idea what to do.
我不知道怎么办好 实在搞不懂
No.
的确
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表