剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
And welcome to "Mear d--"
欢迎收听《妈好-》
"Dear--" Oh, god. I'm sorry.
《好--》 天啊 对不起
I'm sorry. I think maybe you're gonna have to bear with me.
对不起 我想你们只好忍♥受一下了
Hopefully my coffee will kick in soon,
但愿我的咖啡马上就会送到
'cause this little mom
因为我这位母亲
has had one hell of a weekend.
刚度过了一个艰辛的周末
When Charles Dickens wrote,
当查尔斯·狄更斯写下:
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"
"那是最美好的日子 也是最糟糕的日子"
who knew he was actually talking about
谁知道他其实讲的是
my daughter's wedding?
我女儿的婚礼呢
Or...
或者
more accurately, our daughter's wedding.
更准确地来说 我们女儿的婚礼
But that was only part of the problem.
但这只是问题的一小部分
Are you awake yet, honey?
你醒了吗 亲爱的
Yes. I'm awake.
是的 我醒着呢
I didn't sleep very well.
我睡的不是很好
Mm. Me neither.
我也是
I have a terrible feeling of foreboding.
我有一种不祥的预感
Oh, Sarah. You're-- you're just a bride.
莎拉 你是新娘
That's how brides feel. You're just nervous.
新娘就是神经兮兮的 你只是有点紧张
And besides, the whole reason you spent the night here
再说了 你之所以在这过夜
was so you wouldn't see Luc
是因为这样就不会见到卢克
so you wouldn't jinx it.
就不会惹晦气了
But I should be at mom's,
但是我应该呆在娘家才对
Like I was with my first wedding.
就像我第一场婚礼那样
Oh, I don't know. Look how that turned out.
我不知道 看你第一场婚姻是如何收场的
Are you 100% positive
你百分百肯定
that they're really seeing each other?
他们真的在约会吗
Yeah. She's seeing Brody.
没错 她在跟布罗迪约会
The last time I saw them,
我上次看见他们
they were all snuggled together on the couch.
他们俩彼此依偎在沙发上
She's probably wondering
她或许还在琢磨
why I'm not calling him daddy already.
为什么我还不叫他爸爸呢
So why don't you go over and get dressed at her house?
那你为什么不回娘家梳妆打扮呢
Get dressed in your old bedroom.
在你以前的闺房♥里梳妆打扮
You know she wants that.
你知道她希望你这么做的
Well, it's too late for that.
现在太迟了
Everything's organized for me at the church.
教堂里已经为我准备好了一切
It is your wedding, Sarah.
这是你的婚礼 莎拉
And I don't want you to regret anything.
我不想你为任何事情感到后悔
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
Scotty?
斯科特
Are you awake, honey?
你醒了吗 亲爱的
No.
没
What are you doing out here?
你在这外面做什么
Mm. Daniel woke up. I had to feed him.
丹尼尔醒了 我得喂他
Oh, well, Daniel's asleep,
丹尼尔已经睡熟了
So why don't you come back to bed?
你为什么不回来床上呢
Oh. Honey, as much as I miss sex,
亲爱的 虽然我很想和你做♥爱♥
I miss sleep more.
但是我更想睡觉
Hello.
喂
Hi. It's me.
嗨 是我
Were you gonna have sex with your bluetooth on?
你打算做♥爱♥时还开着蓝牙么
Yeah, I'm the wedding planner.
当然 我可是婚礼策划人
I have to be on call.
我得随叫随到
Please tell me everything's okay.
请告诉我一切都很顺利
Yes. Have a little faith.
是的 你要对我有点信心
Hold on. Someone's on the other line.
等下 有人在另外一条线上
Hello. I really need to talk to you.
你好 我真的需要和你谈谈
What, about Sarah?
怎么了 关于莎拉么
She's on the other line.
她在另一条线上
No, it's about me, and don't tell Sarah.
不 是关于我的 不要跟莎拉说
Just call me back whenever you can, okay?
有空的时候就给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
I am the wedding planner, but okay.
我可是婚礼策划人 但是没问题
Sarah. Who was that?
莎拉 是谁呢
Uh, the deejay.
是DJ
Hang on. Someone's on the other line.
等下 有人在另外一条线上呼我
K Hello.
凯 你好
It's Paige. Can you talk to my mom?
是我佩吉啦 你能跟我妈妈谈谈么
She won't let me bring Andrew to the wedding.
她不准我带安德鲁去她的婚礼
Paige, why are you talking funny,
佩吉 为什么你要用这么搞笑的发音
and who's Andrew?
还有谁是安德鲁
I have a mask on, and I don't want it to crack,
我在做面膜呢 我可不想它裂开
and he's my boyfriend.
还有他是我男朋友
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友了
Paige has a boyfriend?
佩吉交男朋友了吗
Yeah, he's so cool.
是的 他酷毙了
I'll talk to your mom. She's on the other line.
我会跟你妈妈谈谈的 她就在另一条线上
Please. Done.
求你了 就这样吧
So paige has this boyfriend who--
佩吉的男朋友
Oh, god. If I hear one more thing about--
天 如果我再听到关于
Fine. It's dropped.
行 这先搁一边
Good. Now please tell me,
很好 现在请告诉我
is everything set up at the hotel?
酒店的一切都布置好了么
Yeah, I'm sure,
是的 我敢肯定
but I'll check in with justin.
但是我会和贾斯汀再确认一遍的
Oh, is he still sleeping with that manager?
他还在跟那个经理缠绵么
Yes. Is she still married?
是的 她还是已婚么
I think she's getting a divorce.
我想她是在离婚中
Oh, yeah. That's what they all say.
当然 他们都这么说的
Hello? Now I know we're not supposed to see each other,
喂 我知道我们不能见面
but I thought it would be okay if we talked. I missed you.
但聊聊还是可以的 我想你
I missed you, too. Hey,
我也想你
are your parents here yet? This afternoon.
你父母到达了没 下午到
I can't believe I'm gonna see my dad.
我真不敢相信我要见到我爸爸了
It's been such a long time.
我们很久没见面了
I can't believe they're actually coming together.
我不敢相信的是他们竟然会一起来
Yeah, me, too. You're getting married.
我也是 你要结婚了
You're getting married. Here we go.
你要结婚了 来吧
Luc, you have to talk to mom.
卢克 你得和妈妈谈谈
Whoa. What happened to you? I'm wearing a face mask.
你怎么了 我在做面膜
It's early. Well, Iis that her?
太早了吧 是她吗
Okay, put her on.
让她接电♥话♥
Mom. Mom, can we please just talk about this like adults?
妈妈 妈 咱们能像大人一样谈话吗
No, because you're not an adult. It's not appropriate.
不行 因为你不是大人 这样不合适
Just forget it.
那算了吧
I'll take care of it.
交给我办就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, listen, honey, I gotta go.
宝贝 我得挂了
Someone's at the door. I can't wait to see you.
有人在敲门 我迫不及待想见你
I love you. Okay, bye.
我爱你 再见
Tommy!
汤米
Ooh. I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你也回来了
Well, you asked me to walk you down the aisle.
你让我牵着你走红毯
Where do you think I'd be?
我又怎能推辞呢
Daniel is still sleep, so why don't you come back to bed?
丹尼尔还在睡 你为什么不回床上睡
Kevin, no, I don't want to. Well
凯文 我不想做♥爱♥ 那好吧
How come you guys won't help Paige?
你们俩为什么不帮佩吉
Uh--no. Because it's none of our business.
因为不关我们的事
Paige, they're not budging.
佩吉 他们不让步
Man, I can't believe this.
我简直无法相信
uh, hold on. It's Andrew on the other line.
等一下 是安德鲁打来的
Ooh. Okay? I'll call you back.
好吗 我一会再打给你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hello. Yeah, hey, Kevin. It's Saul. Listen we have
你好 凯文 我是索尔
a little bit of a problem here, and you know what, buddy?
咱们遇到了点小麻烦 你听着啊
I don't want you to panic. What? Of course I'm panicking.
但我不想你惊慌失措 什么 我当然慌了
You say something like that, Saul, of course I'm gonna panic.
你那样说 索尔 我当然会抓狂
Kevin, the cake isn't here. They got the date all wrong.
凯文 蛋糕没送来 他们把日子搞错了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表