剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
A dummy on radio, Frank.
玩偶做电台? 法兰克
They started out in vaudeville, together.
他们是一起以滑稽剧出道的
Oh, Abner,
喔 阿布纳
do you think you could manage a nice good night
你觉得你能对所有的听众朋友
to all of our friends out there?
道一声晚安吗
Good night...
晚安
You were saying about the fine art of letting people go?
你刚才说到炒人的艺术
I'm Sarah, the station owner.
我是莎拉 电台的老板
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I mean, we're still waiting for the Khris kringle cocoa cups,
我们还在等圣诞老人可可杯
But so far, pretty good, right?
但是目前为止 很不错 对吧
Um, yeah, well, you know, to -- to be honest,
是的 那个 你知道 说实话
I think we could probably use a little more sugar plum
我觉得也许可以多挂一些蜜饯糖果
and a-a little less... fairy.
少挂一点小仙女
What, i-is it the golden girls tree toppers?
什么 你是指树顶那金发小女孩吗
No, Kevin, it's everything, all right?
不 凯文 是树上所有的
Where--where's--where's the--the toy soldiers?
玩具士兵在哪儿
Where's the--the nutcracker? Where's the figgy pudding?
胡桃钳子在哪儿 无花果布丁在哪儿
What?
什么
I'm sorry, but I-I need this Christmas to be like,
抱歉 但是我希望这个圣诞就像
you know, like the old Christmas movies
一部怀旧圣诞电影
with--with Jimmy Stewart, where he's--where he's crying.
有吉米·斯图瓦特在片中放声大哭的那种
Crying?
放声大哭
Because he's happy. You know, like hap-happy tears, Kevin.
因为他很幸福 幸福到流泪 凯文
And little Miss yule log cabin Republican,
那位木屋共和党小姐[指凯蒂]
how is it at her place?
她那布置得怎么样
It's a little sad.
是有点让人失望
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我和你实话实说
Yeah. Look, Kevin, I really like this girl, okay?
凯文 我对这女孩是认真的
And I promised her a Christmas like, uh...
而且我向她保证会有一个像
I don't know, like--like mom's.
我也说不清 像妈操办的那种圣诞节
Wait. What?
等等 怎么
I know just what we need, without which
我知道我们需要的是什么了 有了那个
no Walker Christmas is a walker Christmas.
典型沃克家族式圣诞节才完整
Your hot nurse is gonna love this.
你的性感小护士肯定会喜欢的
Hold on to your sleigh bells, bucko.
兄弟 好好待着
I'm gonna be right back.
我就回来
I almost have the feeling back in my toes.
我的脚趾可算有点感觉了
It was warm in the cathedral.
教堂里还算暖和
Thanks to the 20,000 tourists in there with us.
那是因为有两万游客和我们挤在一起
One for every cutesy little gift shop on the plaza.
广场的每个小礼品店也都一样
They don't tell you about that in the magazines.
杂♥志♥可不会告诉你这些
Oh, somehow I don't think this turned out the way you wanted.
我怎么觉得这里不怎么顺你的心
Karl, no, it's--it's not Santa Fe. Honestly.
卡尔 这真不关圣达非的事
It's--it's--it's me.
是 是我自身的原因
My children don't call me for one day, and I'm a wreck.
我的孩子们才一天没给我电♥话♥ 我就这样了
I told them to have their own wonderful Christmas,
我嘱咐他们自己好好地过节
and they... seem to be doing just that.
而他们 似乎过得挺好
And why is that a problem?
这有什么不好吗
Exactly. Exactly. Why is it a problem?
就是 就是 这有什么不好呢
It's not a problem.
这没什么不好
It's just me. It's just me.
是我自己的原因 我想多了
Look at me. I'm like-- I have the D.T.'s.
瞧瞧我 我就像在发酒疯一样
It's like I've--it's like
这就好像...
I've gone cold turkey or something. Nora
我在戒毒一样 诺拉
No, no, it's true. I'm a junkie,
不不 真的 我就像犯了毒瘾一样
and I'm jonesing for my children to call me
时刻翘首以盼孩子们打电♥话♥
and ask me something, anything.
问我点什么 问什么都行
How many cups of sugar go into a Hungarian nut foldover?
比如做匈牙利果酥该放几勺糖
I-I-I get high on them needing me.
我已经习惯他们对我的依赖了
But it's not fair to them.
但这对他们不公平
God. I'm a vampire, sucking the life out of my children.
天呐 我就是个吸取他们生命的吸血鬼
No, Nora. Addict, maybe.
不 诺拉 上瘾嘛 还有可能
Vampire, no. Listen...
吸血鬼吗 那肯定不是
It is my professional opinion
我的专业看法是
that you're just little bit out of your head right now.
你现在只是有点不在状态
Well, how do I get back into it?
那我怎么才能恢复正常
Well... I would prescribe a good night's sleep.
这个 我觉得你睡个好觉就会没事了
Now it just so happens that I never leave home
正好我到哪都带着
without my little stash of mild sedatives.
我的安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping in strange hotels is not my forte.
我可不习惯在陌生的酒店睡觉
So...
所以
Well...
好吧
If it's my only hope.
小药片是我唯一的指望了
How did I ever get to be such a terrible mother?
我怎么会是个这么糟糕的母亲
Oh, I should've run away years ago.
我早就该离开他们了
They would've been a hell of a lot better off without me.
没有我他们肯定会好很多
Christmas tree topper, garland, lights.
树顶饰品 花环 灯饰
Where's the train? Where's the train?
火车在哪 火车在哪
Oh, my god. There is so much stuff.
天呐 东西太多了
Decorations, gift wrapping,
装饰品 包装袋
Christmas lights. Bows.
圣诞灯 蝴蝶结
Santa's village.
圣诞老人村
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
对 就是这个
Oh, my...
噢 我的天
Oh, my god, Kevin. Kevin, you scared me.
天呐 凯文 凯文你吓死我了
What's going on, Kit?
在干嘛呢 凯蒂
Nothing. I just popped by
没什么 我只是来
toto get some tinsel. Tinsel?
取一些装饰亮片 亮片吗
Tinsel. You know, for the tree.
亮片 装饰圣诞树用的
I know what tinsel's for.
我知道那是用来干嘛的
Good. So now I have my tinsel. So I'm going to go.
好 既然找到亮片了 我就不逗留了
Why does it say "Santa's village" on your box?
为什么你的盒子上写着"圣诞老人村"呢
It does? Mm-hmm.
真的吗
You think you're real crafty, don't you?
你觉得自己很聪明 对吧
Only you forgot one thing.
但你忘了一件事
Mom puts Santa's Village in the "Santa's village" Box,
妈妈把圣诞老人村的东西放在这个盒子里
But she puts his train... in "Candles and Icicles."
可是火车 在"蜡烛和冰柱"那盒子里
Whoops.
我抢到咯
Really, Kevin, is this what it's come to?
说真的 凯文 那你真要这样吗
Why don't you give me the village?
你干嘛不把村庄给我
Because we all know it doesn't mean anything without the train.
我们都知道没有火车它就没有意义了
But the train doesn't mean anything without the village,
但是火车离了村庄也同样没有意义
so I set it up every year.
所以 每年都是我负责组装的
I know where the general store goes, the post office,
我清楚商店 邮局什么的该摆在哪
the little town square gazebo.
包括小镇广场的眺望台
It would be useless in your hands.
你可做不到这些
Just give me the village.
把村庄给我吧
This isn't about the village, is it, Kevin?
这不只是村庄这么简单 凯文
You know, in fact, this is about who's going to carry
事实上 这将决定妈妈离开以后
the Walker torch after mom isn't here anymore.
谁将继承沃克家传统的问题
Your words, not mine.
这可是你说的
Always the lawyer, aren't you?
随时随地都在辩护 不是吗
It's so typical of a politician to blame a lawyer.
政客就爱把什么都怪罪于律师
Right from the beginning, you just assumed it was your right.
从最开始你就觉得这是你的权利
So did you. No, I'm fighting for my right
你也一样 不 我是为自己维♥权♥
because I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking
因为我痛恨大家都觉得
That scotty and I aren't a real family. oh,my god.
斯科特和我不算真正的家庭 天呐
Did you just play the gay card?
你居然打出"同志牌"
Because you come from the most loving, liberal family known to man.
你生活在一个充满爱与自♥由♥家庭
Mom couldn't be more gay friendly if she twirled a baton
妈妈向来支持同志自♥由♥ 她就差没扮成雪儿
up Santa Monica boulevard in a Cher costume.
在圣莫尼卡大道上为同志权益高呼了
If you're so tolerant, let me do Christmas.
要是你真如此心胸宽广 就让我来举办圣诞聚餐
Did it ever occur to you
难道你从来没想过
that I need to show my son that we are still a family
我需要让我儿子感受到家的温暖
after everything that we've been through?
毕竟去年我们经历了那么大的变故
I'm not allowed to use the gay card,
我不能打"同志牌"
But you're allowed to pull the widow card?
你却可以打"寡妇牌"
I cannot believe that you just said that.
真不敢相信你居然说出这么残忍♥的词
I'm sorry you're being so intractable.
没办法 谁让你顽固不化
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表