剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
you're not listening to me.
你根本没听我说
Well, what do you want me to say?
你想要我怎么说
She said no, Saul.
她都说"不"了 索尔
I think that you should talk to her about this.
我认为你应该跟她就此事谈谈
I'm not gonna talk to my bride two weeks before the wedding
我可不会在婚礼前的两周
and ask her to sign a piece of paper that say,
叫我的准新娘跟我签一份写着
"Hey, we're probably gonna get divorced."
"我们或许会离婚"的协议
I can't believe you think
我真不敢相信你竟然认为
I'm gonna steal Sarah's money.
我会看上她的钱
Why is everybody taking this the wrong way?
为什么每个人都要往坏处想呢
There is any other way to take it, Saul?
除了这么想还能怎么想 索尔
Nora.
诺拉
Hi. Come in. Hi.
你好 请进 你好
Hi. Luc, I-I, um...
你好 卢克
I thought you'd be up in your studio, so I...
我以为你会在工作室呢 所以我
Oh, no. Saul, how are ya?
没 索尔 你怎么样
Hi. So youyou ventured out? Yeah.
你终于敢出来了 是的
You know that Sarah's at work, right?
你知道莎拉现在还在上班 对吧
Oh, yeah. I know that. I...
是的 我知道 我
How are you? What are you doing?
你们怎么样 你们在做些什么
We're good.
我们很好
We're just actually prepping a rehearsal. The guys are gonna
我们刚在排练呢 大伙们想在婚礼上
do this special number for Sarah at the wedding.
为莎拉做这个特别演出
Yeah, we thought that it would be a great idea to do it now,
是的 我们觉得还是趁热打铁的好
since who knows how long the marriage will last after that?
谁知道这之后这段婚姻能维持多久
Yeah.
没错
I-I'm not gonna keep you at all.
我不会打扰你们很久的
I just came by to borrow Sarah's... turtleneck.
我来这只是想借莎拉的高领毛衣
Turtleneck? It's 70 degrees outside, Nora.
高领毛衣 外面有二十多度呢 诺拉
Oh, I know. It-- but it's a-a fashion thing.
我知道 但是它很时尚
I need it for the--
我需要它因为
All right, nora, stop, please, please.
好了 诺拉 停 拜托 拜托
You don't have to make excuses for us.
你不需要在我们面前找借口
Obviously you came here because you wanted to talk.
很明显 你来这是因为你想找个人倾诉
No, Saul! No!
不是 索尔 不是
My neck is cold,
我的脖子很冷
and Sarah's my daughter.
而莎拉是我的女儿
We share clothes. We've been doing it for 30 years,
三十年来 我们一直分享彼此的衣服
and some things just don't change.
有些习惯就是不会改变
Thank god some things don't change.
感谢上帝 有些事是改变不了的
No, it can't be that. Can't be it.
不 肯定不是这个 不是这个
Nora, her turtlenecks might be in the, uh...
诺拉 她的高领毛衣或许在
Are you okay?
你还好么
What did she say?
她怎么说
She said she was in the market
她说她要去市场买♥♥把梳子
for a new hairbrush and wanted to see how ours handled.
想看看我们的用起来怎么样
But it's a hairbrush. It's not a Buick.
但只是买♥♥把梳子 又不是去买♥♥别克
This is so weird.
这太奇怪了
What did she do with the turtleneck?
她把我的高领毛衣怎么样了
She never got one. She just took off.
她没拿就直接离开了
Luc, I'm really thinking that maybe I should do this cruise.
卢克 我真要认真考虑航游的事
Think about it--ocean, sunshine, margaritas--
想想看 大海 阳光 玛格丽塔
a mexican cleanse.
墨西哥式的洗礼
This could be exactly what she needs.
她现在或许就需要这个
Okay, but I-I-I don't-- I don't see--
好的 但是我不 我不
I can't have her falling apart at the wedding.
我不能让她崩溃地出现在婚礼上
This is obviously a cry for help.
这明显是一个寻求帮助的呐喊
If I can get her alone,
如果我能和她单独相处一会
maybe I can help her,
或许我能帮助她
just get her to, you know, talk it out or something.
跟她谈谈心或什么的
You might be okay with this,
你是没事
but your mother will never
但你妈妈绝不会同意
agree to take you away from the wedding stuff.
让你在这个节骨眼到处乱跑的
Well, then I just-- I won't give her a chance.
那我就不给她反对的机会
I will--I will just get everything ready,
我会把一切都准备好
and then I'll just shove her into a car.
然后把她推到车里面
Oh, please, Luc, come on.
求你了 卢克 拜托
Back me up on this.
支持我一下嘛
Okay.
好吧
Okay! Okay, then.
好的 好的 那行
Uh, well, now I am really busy,
现在我真的很忙了
so I'm gonna hang up on you,
那我就不跟你多聊了
but I love you. Thank you.
但是我爱你 谢谢
I really thought I knew Michelle.
我真以为我了解蜜雪儿
I mean, I-I liked her. I mean, she seemed normal.
我喜欢过她 她看起来很正常
I can't believe she would turn into this monster.
我真不敢相信她会这么人面兽心
Yeah, well, obviously we never really knew her.
知人知面不知心啊
She could've been planning this from the beginning.
她可能一开始就打算好了
Look, I'm sorry to unload this on you,
我很抱歉 把你也卷进来
but I can't face telling the family right now,
但是我还没准备好跟全家人说
so I need you to cover with mom and everybody
所以 在这件事解决之前
until this mess blows over, which might be never.
我需要你帮我隐瞒一下
Okay.
好吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just, um...
当然 没问题 我只是
Any time you wanna talk, I'mI'm here to listen. Thank you.
任何时候想要倾诉 来找我 谢谢
Except now.
除了现在
Hey, mom.
妈
Hi. Listen, I didn't get it!
听着 我没拿到
Luc came in, and I panicked,
卢克突然进来了 我就慌了
So you have to go back over there.
所以现在你得去一趟
I can't. I'm busy.
不行啊 我现在很忙
Where are you? I'm at Kevin and Scotty's...
你在哪儿呢 我在凯文家呢
I'm not here. I'm not here. But they're not here.
别说我在家 别说我在 他们都没在
Well, then what are you doing?
那你干啥去了
My--my cable went out,
我家有线电视坏了
So I'm watching, uh, a hockey game. Wait a minute.
我在他家看冰球比赛呢 什么
You're too busy watching a hockey game to help me?
你忙着看冰球比赛 没空帮我
Well, it's tied.
现在难分胜负
Justin, get your butt over to your sister's.
贾斯汀 你快给我滚到你姐姐家去
I have to go to work. I will see you here
我还得去工作
later this afternoon, okay?
下午家里见 好吗
Fine, mom. Fine. I'll see you soon.
好吧 待会儿见
I'm so sorry to make you go through this charade.
对不起让你费力帮我隐瞒
Oh, no. It's, uh, it's okay. What does she want?
没关系 她想干嘛
She wanted me to go over and watch this movie with her.
她想让我去她那里 陪她看电影
Wow. She really is lonely. So lonely.
她真是很寂寞 十分寂寞
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
Well, I'm trying to talk to you, like I was trying to talk to you
我想跟你谈谈
when you left Sarah's house, like I was trying to talk to you
你要走的时候我就想叫住你
when I called you ten times on the way over here.
我一路给你打电♥话♥ 你也不接
Maybe you should take a hint.
那你就应该明白了
I'm busy. Nora, what happened back there?
我很忙 诺拉 刚才怎么了
Luc said that it had something to do with a hairbrush.
卢克说和一把梳子有关
Stop the presses.
有什么可紧张的
Nora Walker was found holding a hairbrush.
他不就是看见我拿着一把梳子嘛
Saul, I am dealing with the cesspool that is my life
索尔 我现在要用我的方式
in my own little way,
处理我人生中的一些烂事
And you all need to let me do that, all right? All right.
你就让我好好做 好吗 好
And if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go. Where are you going now?
失陪 我得先走了 你要去哪里
I do still have a job. Please go back to rehearsal.
我还得去工作 你就回去排练好了
I can't believe you left it to come here.
你怎么能丢下那边的事情来找我呢
I don't know that I can do that now.
我不知道我还能不能排练
I talked to Luc about a prenup, and he took it personally.
我让卢克签婚前协议 他说这是个人问题
What?! Oh, Saul.
什么 索尔
Why would you do that? My god. It's none of your business.
你干嘛管这个 跟你有什么关系
I did it because I wanted to protect Sarah.
我想要用婚前协议保护莎拉
I did it because I wanted to do what I thought
我想让他们这么做 是因为
that William would do.
我觉得这会是威廉的意愿
Listen to me. You are not her father.
听我说 你不是她父亲
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表