剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
after we did a needle decompression in transit.
他的命算是保住了
Well, that was definitely more serious than the cheese lady.
绝对比那位奶酪夫人要棘手得多
Yeah.
同意
You know, you're really amazing at this, Justin.
贾斯汀 你真的是太赞了
I mean it.
我是认真的
Look, Annie,
听我说 安妮
I know it's a lot with me in the rig
我知道刚在车上手忙脚乱
and all the time--
从始至终
No, no, it's--it's fine. Seriously.
不 不 还好的 我说真的
This is who you are, and I'm okay with that.
你就是干这行的 我能理解
As long as we don't have to go out on another call tonight.
只要我们今晚不用再出勤就好了
Oh, no way. Thank God.
不可能啦 感谢上帝
Are you--what, do you think I'm crazy?
你觉得我是疯了吗
I've been out since 6:30 in the morning.
我从早上六点半就一直在出勤了
Well, I mean, I could come over and maybe make you some dinner.
我可以去你家 或许再做饭给你吃
You deserve to have someone take care of you for a while, Justin.
贾斯汀 你真该找人照顾你一下
That sounds really great.
好主意
They're all so cute.
他们都这么可爱
Why are they so cute?
他们怎么就这么可爱呢
Kevin, you said if you came, you would just try to be--
凯文 你说过你来了 就会试着
I-I know. Okay, okay.
我 我知道 好吧 好吧
But it's just--I don't know where to begin.
但就是 我不知道该从哪开始
Well, we'll just be ourselves.
我们就遵从内心的声音好了
Remember what Jill said. See who we connect with.
记住吉尔的话 看看我们跟谁投缘
Connect with?
投缘吗
What, is this speed dating?
说什么呢 你当是速配约会吗
I'm sorry, Scotty.
斯科特 对不起
I don't think I can do this. Kev
我想我做不到 凯文
Hey, are you guys here for the fair?
你们好 是来参加见面会的吗
Yeah.
是的
Cool. I'm Olivia.
太棒了 我是奥利维亚
And I can show you around if you want.
如果你们愿意 我可以带你们四处逛逛
Oh, that would-- that'd be great.
那 那太好了
Um, I'm Scotty, and this is my husband Kevin.
我是斯科特 这是我老公凯文
No way. You guys are gay?
不会吧 你们是同志
Kidding.
开玩笑的
So here's the deal-- a couple of the younger kids,
是这样的 有些小点的孩子
they're really shy when it comes to these events.
在这种场合下会很害羞
So, like, I was thinking,
如此这般呢 我在想
maybe it would be okay if I introduce you to them.
如果我把你们介绍给他们 可能会好点
That'd be great.
那太棒了
Yeah. That would be great.
对 太棒了
Nice. Come on.
太好了 跟我来吧
Oh, Judy.
朱迪
Look, keep your chin up.
听我说 振作一点
Let me know how it turns out, okay?
有结果了一定要告诉我 好吗
Uh, we have time for one more caller.
还可以再接进最后一位听众
I'm going to take
下面这一位是
"Antiques lover from Los Angeles."
"来自洛杉矶的古董爱好者"
Good morning.
早上好
Is that the only name you're gonna give us?
你就给我们这一个别称吗
Yeah, I'd like to, uh, remain anonymous
对 我不想透露自己的真实身份
if you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
Oh. Okay.
好的
All right. Fine.
没关系 可以
Fine, so, uh...
那好
What would you like to talk about, chandeliers?
你想谈点什么呢 枝形吊灯吗
Um, did you find some pottery at a garage sale?
在庭院拍卖♥♥会淘到什么陶器宝贝了吗
No, actually,
不是的 其实
I'd--I'd like some advice.
我想 我想听些意见
I made a, uh, terrible fool of myself last night at my girlfriend's house.
我昨晚在我女朋友家里大出洋相了
I-I embarrassed myself
我 我当着她一家人的面
in front of her entire family.
出了糗
Oh, well, I'm...
我
I'm--I'm... I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Was it?
我 我 我想没那么糟吧 是吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah. It definitely-- it was a bit of a tantrum.
确实挺糟 我驴脾气发作了
And, uh, anyway, my question is...
不管怎么说 我的问题是
how do I make it up to her?
我该怎样挽回局面呢
I don't--I don't think the real question is,
我认为真正的问题不是
how do you make it up to her?
你该如何挽救
I think the question is,
我觉得首要问题是
why were you so uncomfortable in the first place?
你为什么觉得不舒服
I mean, what caused the tantrum, as you put it?
我是说 你究竟为何勃然大怒呢
Well, let's just say that, um, uh,
这样说吧
the dinner conversation last night
对我来说 昨晚餐桌上的谈话
was a little too personal for my taste. That's all.
对我来说有点太私人化了 就这些
Too personal? How is it too pers--
太私人化了吗 有多私人化
You could just give us some examples
你可以给我们举一些例子
for the listeners to understand.
以便我们的听众朋友们能理解
Well, for starters,
好吧 首先呢
her family feels that it's appropriate
她家人认为毫无保留地
to share every last detail of their lives with each other,
互相分享彼此的生活是理所应当的事
with no regard for their guests' sensibilities and boundaries.
丝毫不顾及客人的感受和底限
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
Well, don't you think, as the guest,
你难道不觉得 作为一名客人
maybe it was up to you to adjust to their dynamic
或许你该试着去迎合他们
rather than the other way around?
而不是反过来让他们迎合你
What if I can't?
那要是我做不到呢
Listen, um, antiques lover,
听我说 古董爱好者
I-I hate to say this,
我 我不愿这么说
but it sounds to me like you and your girlfriend
但听上去你和你的女朋友
are just... not a good match.
似乎不大合拍
Oh, that's a little drastic. Don't you think?
这话说得有重了点 你不觉得吗
Look, sometimes, two perfectly good people
听我说 有时候 太完美的两个人
just don't fit together.
就是合不到一块儿
You mean change...
你是说改变
especially antiques.
尤其对我们老古董来说
So...
所以
you think we should just break up?
你认为我们应该就此分手吗
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry, yes.
对不起 但的确如此
Yeah.
好的
I'm sorry, too.
我也非常抱歉
So we're gonna take a short break.
接下来我们先休息一会儿
Um, stick with us, okay?
请不要走开 好吗
You do realize it's 11:30, right?
你知道到现在已经十一点半了 对吗
You do realize I do have days off?
你也知道我还是有休息日吧
I'm just checking.
我只是确认一下
Why, is there a problem?
为什么 有什么问题吗
You got somewhere to be, somewhere you want to go?
你要去什么地方 还是想去什么地方了
No, it's my day off, too.
没 今天我也休息
So what do you want to do?
那么你想做些什么呢
You don't mind if we do something
你不介意我们做些
that doesn't involve an emergency, do you?
与急救无关的事情 是吗
No. Oh, bowling. We should go bowling.
不介意 保龄球 我们去打保龄球吧
I don't know about bowling.
我不想打保龄球
Hmm. You know what?
你知道吗
I don't-- I don't want you to think
我不希望让你觉得
that I need something from you, okay?
我想从你那得到什么 好吗
I mean, I've got a busy schedule...
我是说 我的日程排得很满
No, okay, Annie...
不 安妮
And I-I've got things.
而且我手上的事也挺多
Annie, Annie, look...
安妮 听着
I'm really glad you were there last night.
我真的很高兴昨晚你在我身边
Me, too.
我也是
No, I mean, I'm...
不 我是说 我
I'm glad you were there to see me do my job...
我很高兴你能来看我工作
which can only mean one thing.
这只意味着一件事
What's that?
什么事
I really care about you, Annie.
我真的很在乎你 安妮
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表