剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Are you two fighting?
你们俩在吵架吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Good. Okay, come on. Let's go through the details for tonight.
很好 我们来过一遍今晚聚会的细节
Mom should be here any moment. Wait. Nnora's coming here now?
妈妈快到了 等等 诺拉要来吗
Well, I hope so. It's her charity.
但愿如此 这是她做的慈善
You think I'm super excited
你以为我会对
about the grace hill historical trust?
这些慈善事业感兴趣吗
What's this?
这是怎么回事
Why can't I have a latte?
怎么没人给我上咖啡
Uh, the machine's broken. I gotta go shopping.
机器坏了 我得去买♥♥东西了
You know what? I need a pad and pen.
我需要一个便签簿和一支笔
Wait, Sarah, um, d--
等等 莎拉
Kevin. Yeah.
凯文 在
Why are there sheets on your couch?
你沙发上怎么会有床单啊
Uh, we had a houseguest. Oh, yeah?
家里来过客人 是吗
Yeah. Who?
谁啊
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara? Barbara who?
芭芭拉 哪个芭芭拉
You don't know her.
你不认识的
Yeah, well, tell her she left your shoes, socks, tie
那麻烦你告诉她 她把你的鞋子 袜子
and shirt on the floor.
领带和衬衣都落在地板上了
What's going on? Is Scotty mad at you?
怎么回事啊 斯科特生你气了吗
Here you are. Here. Oh. Thank you so much for coming here to help me.
你来了 谢谢你能来帮我
Kevin, did you listen to my show this morning?
凯文 你早上听我的节目了吗
No, sorry.
没有 不好意思
Well, I mentioned you and Scotty.
我提到了你和斯科特
I used you as an example of a great marriage.
我把你俩作为模范婚姻的典范
Ooh, I don't know how great it is, mom.
妈妈 我可不觉得他俩有多模范
Kevin slept in his office last night.
凯文昨晚在他办公室过的夜
Oh. What, does Scotty snore?
什么 是因为斯科特打呼噜吗
No, I was just, uh, I was too tired to make it upstairs.
不是 我只是 太累了不想爬楼而已
No big deal. Oh, yeah?
没什么大不了的 真的吗
Yeah. So why the big story about Barbara?
是的 那芭芭拉又是咋回事
Who's Barbara? Never mind.
芭芭拉是谁 没什么
Hey. Hi, Nora.
好啊 嗨 诺拉
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Come on, Scotty
来吧 斯科特
tell us. Why is Kevin in the dog house?
告诉我们为什么凯文被打进冷宫了啊
I'm not in the dog house?
我不是被打进冷宫
oh, Kevin, what did you do?
凯文 你到底干了什么
Come on. Don't cover for him.
说出来吧 不用替他打掩护
Spill the beans.
知无不言言无不尽
Why do you assume it's me?
为什么你们就觉得是我呢
Maybe I'm down here for my own reasons.
也许我睡下面是有我自己的理由呢
Really, what could Scotty have possibly done?
是吗 斯科特能做什么啊
He cheated. That's what he did.
他背叛了我 这就是他所做的
So much for your great marriage.
你所谓的模范婚姻已经结束了
I have to get ready for court. Have a good party.
我得为开庭做准备了 祝你们派对愉快
Sarah, for god sakes
莎拉 有没有搞错啊
It's not even noon yet.
现在还没到中午呢
Who cares, mom? We're in the twilight zone now.
有什么关系呢 谁还分那么清楚
Besides, it's rose.
再说 这是玫瑰红葡萄酒
Let's call it brunch.
就算是早午餐吧
Fine. Pour me one.
好吧 给我来一杯
Hey. Hey.
好啊 好
Hi, mom.
好啊 妈妈
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛呢
Uh, Scotty asked me to bartend tonight.
斯科特叫我晚上负责吧台的工作
Oh, a-are you okay with that?
你做这个没问题吧
I used to do it all the time. And I'm sober now
我以前经常做这个 而且我现在很清醒
So don't worry about me. Good.
所以不用担心我啦 很好
I'd worry about yourselves, if anyone.
我反而比较担心你们
So, uh, where's Scotty?
那 斯科特在哪
He's gotta walk me through the setup.
他说要过来帮我准备调酒材料的
Look, um, we have a situation there.
听着 我们现在遇到了点状况
It seems-- it seems that Scotty...
斯科特好像...
Cheated on Kevin. Cheated on Kevin.
背叛了凯文 背叛了凯文
What, liked hooked up? Yeah.
什么 是和别人勾搭上了吗 是的
I don't know. Oh, no, no, no. No, I don't believe it.
我不知道 不不不 我不相信
It's hard to believe.
这确实难以置信
No, mom, I actually don't believe it.
不 妈妈 我怎么也不会信
Oh, believe it. It happens--
你就信了吧 这种事见怪不怪的
dad, remember Joe, my ex-husband?
比如爸爸 还有我前夫乔
Oh, come on, Sarah. Stop it.
拜托 莎拉 别说了
That's an unfair comparison. Is it?
这样比是不公平的 是吗
Yes. Why?
当然了 为什么
Because Scotty's a better person. Is he?
因为斯科特比他们好多了 是吗
Absolute--
当然了
Yes. He is, and you were fighting with Joe
是的 因为早在他出轨之前
long before anything ever happened with--
你们就一直吵得不可开交
You were fighting long before
你们一直吵...
Yeah, but I believed in our marriage
没错 但是我对我们的婚姻充分信任
and I thought
我原认为
he was the last man on this planet that would go Stop.
他是最不可能出轨的 别说了
You know what? Listen, Sarah
你知道吗 莎拉
I get it. Dudes cheat.
我知道你想说什么 男人没一个好东西
All right? But Scotty's not that dude.
好吗 但是斯科特不是那种男人
We all know that, right?
我们都知道这一点 不是吗
There has to be some explanation.
他肯定是有什么苦衷
Well, the only one I can come up with is that
好吧 我唯一能想到的就是
When it comes to marriage
对于婚姻来说
maybe love's not enough.
仅有爱情是不够的
Maybe you just never know Oh, Sarah
也许你永远也不会懂 莎拉
Sarah, stop it. Don't talk like that. Don't talk like that.
莎拉 别说了 别这样说好吗
We have absolutely no idea what happened. Exactly
我们对真实情况一无所知 确实
Rebecca and I Used to fight all the time over misunderstandings--
我和瑞贝卡以前整天因为误会而吵架
Yes, yes, yes
是的 是的
And now you're divorced.
所以现在你们离婚了
Come on, really? Now just stop it.
你居然会这么说 够了
You know, stop. This can't happen.
别说了 这不会发生的
Really, what is your point?
真的吗 你真的这么想
Okay? This can't happen. They're gonna get over it.
不会这样的 他们会处理好这事的
That's all. They're gonna get over it.
就是这样 他们会解决的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm gonna find Kevin. You and Joe got divorced.
我要去找凯文 你和乔离婚了
Rebecca and Justin got divorced
瑞贝卡和贾斯汀离婚了
Tommy and Julia--
汤米和朱莉娅也...
I probably should've gotten divorced.
如果你们的父亲不死 我可能也会离婚的
But Kevin and Scotty? No. They are the one Walker marriage
但是凯文和斯科特 不 他们是
which is not going down in flames.
沃克家族硕果仅存的婚姻
Why don't you come over to my place tonight
要不你晚上到我家来吧
and--and we can make sundaes?
我们还可以一起做圣代冰激凌
No. You have to go to this thing.
不 你必须要参加这个派对
It's for charity.
这是个慈善派对
You're one of the draws.
你可是最受瞩目的人之一
Oh, please, Kevin.
算了吧 凯文
I don't want to be a draw anymore.
我再也不想当什么万众瞩目的人了
I am just Kitty Walker now.
我现在只是凯蒂·沃克
Look, we can have a slumber party
听着 我们可以搞一个睡衣派对
just like we used to in the old days.
重温一下以前的美好时光
And--and I'll tell Jack that tonight is canceled.
我就跟杰克说今晚的活动取消了
Doesn't he, like, live with you now?
你们已经同居了吗
No. No, he's staying with me intermittently.
没有 他只是偶尔和我住一起
And it--it might change. I...
这事也许还有变数 我...
you don't want to hear about this right now.
你现在肯定没兴趣听这个
What, your new and exciting love life?
听什么 你新鲜刺♥激♥的罗曼史吗
No, I don't.
是的 我没兴趣
Oh, Kev. Listen, you know, Robert and I...
凯文 听着 罗伯特和我...
Ugh. We made so many mistakes. Okay?
我们犯了太多错误 知道吗
And we got through it.
但是我们最终度过了难关
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表