剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Just keep massaging my hand. That's what I thought.
继续给我手部按♥摩♥吧 我就是这么想的
Mm. So...
那么
Ah. Do you, uh... Ooh.
你...
Do you remember my name?
记得我的名字吗
You know, I don't think you ever told me your name.
我不觉得你告诉过我你叫什么
Yes, I did.
不可能 我告诉你了
No, you didn't. Yes, I did.
不 你没说 我肯定说了
Okay, what is it? It's Seth.
好吧 你叫什么 塞斯
Seth.
塞斯
Seth. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
塞斯 我的天啊 我的天啊
Wait a minute. Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
等一下 停 停 停
I don't--I don't--my God, what am I doing here?
我是怎么了 我在干嘛啊
You're having fun. You're having fun.
你在寻欢作乐 寻欢作乐
Just relax. Just relax.
放松点儿 放松点儿
There you go.
好点了吗
Okay. Well, if you keep doing that,
如果你继续按♥摩♥
I actually might fall asleep.
我真有可能被你弄睡
That's... that's not what I had in mind.
我可不想就直接呼呼大睡
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
You're, like, out of a porno movie.
你就像从色情电影中走出来的人物
I mean, I'm surprised you didn't show up here with a pizza.
我是说 我很惊奇你竟然没有拿着比萨出现
You know what? Now you're talking. I'm starving.
你一提到吃 我就饿了
I can get a pizza. You know, I have to go out anyway
我去买♥♥个比萨 反正我也要出去
If, uh-- why do you have to go out anyway?
你为什么非得出去
Uh... it's kind of embarrassing,
真是有点尴尬
But I only brought two condoms. Oh, well, hurry up.
我只带了2个套套 那快去吧
All right. Just hurry up.
好吧 快点啊
Hello. Luc. Hi, It's Scotty.
喂 卢克 我是斯科特
We're kind of downstairs in the lobby.
我们在楼下大厅
They make me feel better. I want to hold one.
那玩意儿让我感觉舒服些 我想抓着一个
He really needs to see Sarah.
他真的很需要见见莎拉
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. We'll be up in two minutes. Bye.
我们两分钟后就到 拜
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Got your first aid kit. Thank you so much.
来还你的急救箱 真是太谢谢你了
Housekeeping should be done cleaning soon.
客房♥清洁人员很快就会把屋子收拾干净
I'm sorry about the glass
很抱歉 把玻璃弄了一地
My name's, uh, West. Dr. West.
我叫维斯特 维斯特医生
Karl.
卡尔
Sarah.
莎拉
Hi. Oh, what a surprise.
嗨 真巧
Yeah. Are you staying here, too? Nope.
你今晚也要住在这里吗 不
Just sign here, sir. You'll be in room 714.
先生 在这里签字 你的房♥间是714号♥
Wait. Ar-are you here with my mother?
稍等 你是和我妈妈一起来的吗
No.
不是
No, I--no, I-- I'm working on a book.
不是 我在写一本书
I sometimes-- I check in to a hotel...
有时候 我会要一间房♥
Oh. So I can focus better.
为了能更投入地写作
I work best alone. Oh, you don't live alone?
我单独工作时最有效率 你不是自己住吗
Yeah.
是
But, um, my--my neighbors are--are doing
但是 我的邻居正在
This massive kitchen remodel, and the noise--
进行厨房♥大改造 太吵了
So I decided to splurge on a little peace and quiet.
我需要一点安静的私人空间
It's half off.
才半价嘛
So, um... what brings you here?
你怎么来了
Oh, my fianc is going on a long business trip,
我的未婚夫要去公差
So, you know, we wanted to have a romantic night,
我们想度过一个浪漫之夜
Just the two of us.
就我们两个
Um, look, I won't keep you. Nice to see you, Karl.
我就不打扰你了 很高兴见到你 卡尔
Oh, Dr. West, would you like
维斯特医生 您需要
the complimentary strawberries and cream?
酒店特赠的草莓和乳酪吗
Yeah, I-I think she'd like that.
是的 我觉得她会喜欢
Good luck with your book.
祝你的新书成功
Oh, my God. I gotta call mom.
天啊 我得给我妈打个电♥话♥
I just ran into karl west downstairs checking in,
我刚才在楼下撞见卡尔·维斯特开了一间房♥
ordering strawberries.
还点了草莓
Sarah.
莎拉
Scotty. What the hell are you doing here?
斯科特 你怎么来了
I'm so sorry. I know we're intruding.
对不起 我知道我们打扰了
But I didn't know where else we could go. "We"?
但是我不知道还能怎么办 "我们"
Kevin is in the bathroom.
凯文在洗手间
Oh, no. He ate a pot brownie.
不是吧 他吃了带大♥麻♥的巧克力蛋糕
Oh, God. It was an accident.
天啊 纯属意外
All right, Kevin. Come out here.
好吧 凯文 出来
I'm so sorry. It's just, last time this happened,
对不起 只是 上次的时候
You somehow helped me get through it.
你不知用什么妙法帮我挺过去了
Are people speaking Spanish?
出现西班牙语幻听吗
Un poquito. Oh, God.
一点点[西班牙语] 天啊
I thought we should help. I'm so pathetic. I'm so sorry.
我希望我们能帮上忙 太悲剧了 对不起
Look, I know you can't help me.
我知道你帮不了我
I have to find my own way home. No, Kevin. Lie down.
我还是回家算了 不凯文 躺下
Okay. We'll get you some coffee or something, okay?
好的 我们帮你拿点咖啡或是什么吗
Yeah. Oh, coffee. Is that what you did last time?
好的 咖啡 你上回也是这么做的吗
I don't remember, but his problems are way more serious than that right now.
我不记得了 但他的问题比上次严重的多
The police are outside. No, they're not.
警♥察♥就在外面 不可能
Yes, they are. I passed them on the way up--
是的 就在外面 我刚才跟他们擦肩而过
A whole S.W.A.T. Team headed this way. That's ridiculous.
整支特种部队都在向这里赶来 太荒唐了
Hotels have dogs to catch people like you, Kevin.
酒店的狗就是为了抓你这种人 凯文
What am I supposed to do?!
那我该怎么办
You gotta pull it together.
你得赶快振作清醒啊
What's your birthday? Uh, April 18, 1971.
你生日几号♥ 1971年4月18日
Mother's maiden name? Holden.
妈妈的娘家姓 霍顿
Last 4 of your social? 5352.
社会福利编号♥最后四位 5352
Is that right? I'm not sure.
他答对了吗 我不太确定
Kevin? Yeah, it's right.
凯文 对啊 是对的
Yes? Good. You feel better now?
正确 很好 感觉好些了吗
Yeah. A-a little. Maybe. I guess.
是啊 好些了 我觉得
Good. That's what I did last time.
很好 我上次就是这么做的
I just scared the crap out of him.
把他吓得屁♥股♥尿流
Something about the adrenaline shot.
体内肾上腺素迅速分泌的奇效
I gotta call mom. Hey, Sarah, don't get involved.
我要打电♥话♥给妈妈 莎拉 别瞎掺和
What's going on with mom?
老妈怎么了
Karl just checked in to the hotel for an afternoon romp.
卡尔刚开了房♥间 准备下午尽享鱼水之欢
Oh, with mom? Wait. She's here? Oh, my god.
和老妈 等等 天呐 她在这
I'm freaking out again. No, not with mom.
我又要抓狂了 不是和老妈
See? That's the point.
这才是问题所在
What's the point? Dr. Karl that's who I should call.
什么问题 卡尔医生 对 我应该打给他
I should call Dr. Karl.
我应该打给卡尔医生
Don't get involved with your mother's romantic relationship.
别掺和你老妈的黄昏恋
I'm not gonna let this guy break her heart.
我才不会让那家伙伤了她的心
You don't even know what's going on.
你都不知道具体情况
You didn't see him. He was like a deer in the headlights.
你当时没看到他那副惊慌失措的样子
Kevin doesn't even look as guilty as this guy.
一看就知道他做了亏心事
Sarah, I'm warning you.
莎拉 我是想给你提个醒
Why don't you two take Mr. Hemphead for a walk,
你们俩何不带"大♥麻♥先生"出去转转
Sober him up?
让他清醒一下
And what about our romantic evening?
那我们的浪漫之夜怎么办
It'll happen. Stop fighting.
按原计划进行 别吵了
Okay, sweetheart. Come on. Let's go.
好了 亲爱的 起来 我们出去走走
Let's get up. II'll take care of them.
快起来 我会照看好他们的
Do what you need to do.
想做什么大胆地做吧
Don't pet the dogs, Kevin.
离狗远点 凯文
Hello.
喂
Kitty. Honey, I-- I'm sorry to bother you.
凯蒂 亲爱的 很抱歉打扰你
I-I tried to call Sarah, but I think she turned her phone off.
我想要打给莎拉的 可她的电♥话♥关机了
Oh, hello, mom. How are you?
你好啊 妈妈 最近过得怎样
Um... never mind, honey. Never mind.
算了 亲爱的 还是算了吧
I really shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我实在不应该和你谈这种事
Oh, okay. Well, then I'll talk to you later.
好吧 那我待会再和你聊
N-w-w-w-wait.
别别别 等等
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表