剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, right, and my name isn't Leslie.
对了 其实我不叫莱丝丽
My name is Kitty. Kitty Walker McCallister.
我叫凯蒂 凯蒂·沃克·麦凯勒斯特
Politician, right? The...
那个政客 对吧
I knew you looked familiar.
我就觉得你看着眼熟
Yeah, well, I'm sorry I misrepre-- ...sented myself.
我很抱歉 我编造了假名
Classic politician move, by the way.
政客都这么干
Okay, fine. Right. You're right.
好吧 算你对了
You're right. You know what?
你是对的 听我说
Y-you don't have to stick around for this.
你没必要待在这里听这些
Just--just-- I'm--I'm just gonna clean up.
我要开始清理了
Are you sure? 'Cause I don't mind helping out.
你确定 我可是愿意帮忙的
Jack, you know what? Please. Please, okay. You know what?
杰克 你听我说
I gave it a shot. I did.
我尝试过了 真的
I gave it a shot, and it just collapsed.
我尝试了 但却以失败告终
And--and that's okay. You know, what are you gonna do?
这不算什么 换了你能怎么做呢
But you know what?
但结果呢
I have completely humiliated myself enough,
我狠狠地自取其辱了一把
so I would really appreciate it
如果你能现在就离开的话
if you could just leave.
我将不胜感激
Okay? Hurry up before the bugs get in.
可以吗 赶紧吧 免得虫子进来
Okay.
好吧
Well, uh... Guess I'll see you around.
这样啊 那就改天再见吧
Yeah, see you around.
改天见
Come on, mom. I already said I was sorry.
妈妈 别这样 我都道过歉了
Nope.
你没有
Don't think she's talking to you.
我觉得她根本不想理你
Listen, it--it's nothing to be ashamed of.
其实 没啥好丢脸的
Everyone gets plastic surgery done these days.
现在大家都整容
Yeah. Look, she's--
你看 她
Sarah, god, would you keep your voice down?
天呐 莎拉 你就不能小声点吗
Do you have to tell the whole restaurant?
你想让全餐厅的人都知道吗
It's bad enough you told Kevin.
让凯文知道已经够糟了
I'm not judging.
我可没说什么
Mom, it's no big deal.
妈妈 没什么大不了的
I mean, it's funny.
我认为这挺有趣的
Well, I'm glad you thought it was funny,
我很高兴你觉得有趣
Miss 40-something with the model boyfriend.
有个模特男友的四十来岁小姐
But in case you hadn't noticed, I'm not laughing.
但也许你没注意到 我可没觉得有趣
Look, mom, I don't mean to be insensitive.
听着 妈妈 我不想说风凉话
One day, I'll be as old as you.
总有一天 我也会到你这把年纪的
Well, that's fine, but you're not now.
不错 但你现在还没到
It's--it's embarrassing and humiliating
在这个国家 身为一个上了年纪的女人
to be an older woman in this country,
简直是种羞愧和耻辱
where everything of value is young and new,
在这里只有年轻和崭新的事物才有价值
and I very clearly am not.
而我 显然不是
Sorry, we're late.
抱歉 我们迟到了
My god. What--what are you guys doing here?
天呐 你们来这儿干嘛
I thought you couldn't make it.
我以为你们来不了了
No, no, it's, uh, it's my fault.
不 不 是我不好
Sorry. I got caught up in my own crap,
抱歉 我被一些私事缠住
and I hijacked Saul.
把索尔也拖下水了
Rebecca stopped by. Saul.
瑞贝卡来过了 索尔
Are you two getting back together?
你们两个复合了吗
No, we're not getting back together.
不 我们不会复合的
Justin, wait, stop. Give her some time.
贾斯汀 再等等 给她一点时间
Uh, is she still mad?
她还生你的气吗
Yes, mom, she's still mad at me.
是的 妈妈 她还生我的气
Could you sit down together and, like, apologize--
你们能不能坐下来谈谈 道个歉
Look, this is not something that we can work out with an apology.
听着 我们之间的事不是道歉能解决的
So let's just drop it.
所以别再讨论了
Okay. Fine.
好吧
But, Justin, that would be a start.
但是 贾斯汀 道歉只是个开头
Look, sweetheart, you have to talk all of this out.
亲爱的 你得把所有的事情都摊开说
That's what you have to do.
那才是你要做的
Mom--
妈妈
Honestly, she-she'll come back.
说实话 她会回心转意的
No, she won't, mom.
不 她不会的 妈妈
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道
'Cause we're divorced!
因为我们离婚了
We're divorced, guys.
我们离婚了 伙计们
Look, she filed for the papers while I was in Afghanistan.
听着 我在阿富汗时她就正式提出离婚
It's over, so drop it.
就这样了 别再说了
Oh, my god.
天呐
Justin, I'm so sorry.
贾斯汀 很遗憾
Just drop it.
别再说了
Oh, you guys made it. Perfect timing, because...
你们到啦 来的正是时候 因为
Ha--
祝
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
别别别 等等
Before we sing, there's just one thing I want to say.
唱歌♥之前 我还有一句话要说
All right, Sarah. Uh...
是这样 莎拉
Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie,
[法语]
C'est d'aimer et d'etre aime.
[法语]
In English,
意思就是
there's only one happiness in life. It's to love and be loved.
生命中唯一的幸福是爱与被爱
Bon anniversaire, mon amour.
生日快乐 亲爱的
40?
40岁
Yeah, right, Sarah. Like, 30 years ago.
莎拉 你30年前就40了吧
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
Have I been talking too much?
我说得太多了吗
No, no, go on. I love listening.
不 继续 我很喜欢听
Okay. Well, um, these were the people that--
好 那些人
who, when I started working there,
在我刚开始工作时
wouldn't even listen to my opinion.
根本听不进我建议
Hey, remember how excited you were when she got the job?
还记得她找到工作时你是多么激动吗
It was like they had this preconceived notion of who I am
他们一开始就对我先入为主
because I happen to be young and female.
就因为我年轻 而且是个女的
Oh, I know how that feels. Trust me.
我知道那种感觉 相信我
Right. So, um...
是啊 所以
I was just really excited when they finally got it
当他们最终了解我 并开始听我的建议时
and they started to listen.
我真的很激动
You must be really proud of yourself.
你肯定很为自己感到骄傲
I am.
我为你骄傲
Why don't I leave the two of you alone for a little bit?
不如我先走开 让你们独处一会儿
Is that okay?
这样行吗
Oh, yeah, it's fine. I'll just be in the other room.
行的 我就在那间房♥间
Okay.
好
You don't know how nice this is,
你不知道这种感觉有多好
just sitting here with you.
和你一起坐在这里
It is nice.
是感觉很好
Um, this may seem silly.
这件事听上去可能有点傻.
But, um, you know, when I was a little girl,
但是你知道吗 我小时候
I used to go to these dance classes on Sundays.
参加过每周日的舞蹈课
Ballet.
芭蕾舞
Yes. Yes. Ballet.
是的 是的 芭蕾舞
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
抱歉 我不是想
No, no, don't worry. I'm fine.
没关系 别紧张 我很好
I didn't realize how much I missed this.
我一直希望能像现在这样
You know, all year, I just wanted to sit with my mom....
一年来 我只是想和妈妈坐在一起
talk about anything,
畅所欲言
even if it is a stupid ballet class.
即使是谈论很傻的芭蕾舞课
Honey, it's okay.
亲爱的 没事的
I am sure you'll find your mother.
我相信你会找到你妈妈的
What?
什么
Wh-what--what did I say?
我说错什么了吗
No, nothing. I just, um, I'm sorry. I just thought--
不 没有 我只是 抱歉 我想
No, no, I upset you.
不 我让你不高兴了
I mean, look at you, you're crying.
看看你 都哭了
No, I--mom, I'm fine.
不 妈妈 我没事
Why are you calling me that?
你为什么叫我妈妈
I-I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand.
我很抱歉 但我还是很不明白
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表