剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
That's amazing. Are--are you happy?
太神奇了 你高兴吗
Yes. I'm very happy, happier every minute.
我很高兴 每分钟都越来越高兴
It's Seth. Well, yeah, I assumed it was Seth.
是塞斯 我猜也是塞斯的
No. Seth isn't happy.
不是 塞斯不怎么高兴
okay, I've got it.
好吧 我知道了
This is what she's gonna want--
这就是她想要的
Ida's compact. It's perfect.
艾达的化妆盒 太完美了
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
**Baby I need your loving*
*宝贝我要你的爱
**Got to have all your love*
*你全部的爱
Now maybe I'll do a little solo? Like...
这时候我来点独舞 这样
*Baby I need* Okay.
*宝贝我需要* 好了
You're laughing. Why are you laughing again?
你又笑了 你到底在笑啥呢
No, I'm just enjoying watching you confirm your heterosexuality.
不是 我就是爱看你卖♥♥弄性感魅力而已
Come on Justin, you can do this.
加油 贾斯汀 你行的
Okay, Saul and Cooper-- they learned it.
连索尔和库珀都学会了
Tommy got it. It's easy.
汤米也会了 这舞不难
Well, it's easy for you. Look at those hips.
对你们来说是不难 瞧你们的翘臀
Yeah, how did you become such a good dancer?
你跳舞这么棒
Did Gabriela teach you?
是盖布蕾拉教你的吗
No. Uh, actually, it was all my father.
不是 都是我父亲教的
His mom owned a dance studio.
我祖母开了个舞蹈班
I just can't wait to see him in a suit, though.
我已经等不及见他了
I hope my mom doesn't ruin the whole thing for him.
希望我妈妈别搞砸了
She's not gonna ruin your wedding.
她不会给你的婚礼添乱的
Why not? She ruined her own marriage.
怎么不可能 她自己的婚姻都被她毁了
He loved her. She cheated on him.
我父亲爱她 可她背叛了他
Okay, there was probably other reasons why it didn't work,
没准是其他原因导致他们婚姻失败
like, you know, maybe they weren't meant to be together.
比如说 他们本就不该结合在一起的
Right?
对吧
Well, they were married, and she kept cheating on him.
他们结了婚 但她三番五次地搞外遇
That's why it didn't work out.
所以婚姻才失败了
So apropos of nothing, how's Tyler?
顺便插一句 那泰勒呢
She's getting a divorce, all right?
她在准备离婚 好吗
And she's been separated for, like, ever, and--
而且她和她丈夫已经分居很久了
Maybe that's your parents.
估计是你父母
It's been 20 years I didn't see them together.
我已经有二十年没见过他们出双入对了
I don't understand this.
我还没明白
So you put your left foot in front, and then you turn?
是左脚在前 然后转身吗
Hi. Oh, darling. Oh.
嗨 宝贝
How are you? Ca va.
你好吗 很好
Hi, guys. Nice to see you, Justin.
你们好 见到你真高兴 贾斯汀
Ou est papa?
爸爸呢
He couldn't make it.
他来不了了
What?
什么
He got so swamped with his business.
他工作实在太忙了
He tried to get away, but he just couldn't.
他想了好多办法 可就是没法抽身
But he sends his love
但他让我代他恭喜你
and he's really, really sorry.
并告诉你 他感到非常抱歉
What about you, mom?
那你呢 妈妈
Are you sorry?
你对我有歉意吗
Sarah, Sarah, look what I found.
莎拉 莎拉 看看我找到什么了
I think this is perfect.
我觉得这个很合适
It's your grandmother's compact.
这是你外婆的化妆盒
I even polished it all up--
我把它擦亮了
No, no, no, mom. It's--it's fine.
不不 妈妈 没事
Listen, I appreciate you
很感谢你
going up to the attic for all this stuff,
到阁楼上帮我找东找西的
but I think my something old should be yours.
但我认为我应该拿你的东西作旧物
You know, I remember sneaking in here when I was a kid.
我想起小时候经常偷偷摸摸来这里
We would play with this stuff like it was treasure.
摆弄这些东西 爱如珍宝
You did?
是吗
This ring?
这枚戒指
We used to call this your babysitting ring.
我们以前把它叫做"保姆戒"
You'd only ever wear it if you were going out
你每次出门才会戴它
and we had a sitter.
然后请保姆照料我们
Well, that's perfect, honey. Wear that.
这个很好 亲爱的 就戴这个吧
No, silver's not right.
不 银饰不太合适
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
What?
怎么
I remember this.
我记得这个
Oh, no. You don't want to wear that.
不 你不会想戴这个的
That's the tackiest thing on earth.
这项链太俗气了
No, no, no, I used to love this.
不不 我小时候可喜欢这个了
I'd always ask you, "Mommy, why don't you wear this one?"
我总问你 "妈咪 你怎么不戴这条呢"
And you would say, "Because I don't want to lose it."
而你会说 "因为我不想弄丢它"
So then I would think it must have been magic,
于是我猜它一定充满了魔力
and that if I wore it, I'd turn into a princess.
只要我戴上它 就会变成公主
This is it.
就是它了
This is my something old.
这就是我的旧物
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Time?
时间
Uh, about ten minutes since the last time you asked me.
你十分钟前才问过我
You know, it might speed things up if you didn't try
要想快点完工的话你可以试试
to make each cupcake into a personal work of art.
别把每个杯子蛋糕都弄得跟艺术品似的
Jonathan, I have to replace a stunning, 3-tier wedding cake
乔纳森 我得用这些小点心来代替
with--with these snacks.
那三层的豪华蛋糕
The least we can do is make each one of these
我们至少能把这些小东西做得
look as lovely as possible.
尽可能地可爱
Everybody loves cupcakes.
大家都爱纸杯蛋糕
They'll be the hit of the event.
这将是婚礼的重头戏
Besides, a romantic commitment between two people
再说了 两人之间许下的爱情承诺
isn't about a wedding cake or even a marriage.
无关乎结婚蛋糕 甚至无关乎婚姻
It's symbolism, Jonathan,
这是一个象征 乔纳森
and when two people make a romantic commitment to each other,
当两个人许下爱情承诺
there's got to be something that they can show to the world.
一定得有些特别的东西宣告给世人
Isn't it enough for two people to say "I love you"?
难道对言一句"我爱你"还不足够吗
You just don't get it, do you?
你就是不明白 对吧
Well, what's that supposed to mean? Nothing.
这话是什么意思 没啥
Oh, come on, Saul.
不是吧 索尔
You're not insinuating that we should be getting married.
你不是暗示我咱俩应该结婚吧
I'm not insinuating anything,
我没暗示什么
so let's just get this packed up.
把这个摆好
And please be careful with the frosting. Come on.
小心点 不要碰到糖霜 快点
Whoa. Don't you look sharp?
你看起来可真帅
Oh, I feel like I should be handing out an Oscar in this.
我感觉要去奥斯卡颁奖似的
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Isn't the wedding about to Oh, no. I'm late.
婚礼不是... 不是 我来晚了
I just told Luc that I would drop this stuff off
我告诉卢克我会把这些东西送来
because they're staying here tonight.
因为他们今晚打算在这里住
Mona, would you have a bellman run these up to 412?
莫娜 你能叫搬运工把东西送到412号♥房♥吗
Oh, by the way, are you and Mike going to that barbecue?
正好问你一下 你要和麦克一起去烧烤吗
Please don't tell me Dan and I will be
别告诉我 我和丹是
the only couple there under 70?
唯一一对70岁以下的情侣
No, we aren't going.
不 我们不去
I forgot. Everyone here still thinks
我都忘了 大家都以为
that you and your husband are together.
你和你老公还在一起呢
I told you,
我告诉过你
it's just easier not to have people ask questions.
这样的话别人就不会过问
So that's his-- that's his name--Mike?
所以 你老公叫麦克
Yeah.
是
Look, um, this is just starting to get a little too real.
听着 事情变得棘手和尴尬了
It's complicated, I know, but that's--
这事很复杂 我知道的 但是
Okay, no, Tyler, I think we need some space.
好的 泰勒 我想咱们都需要点空间
Let's figure out what's going on.
弄清楚是怎么回事
My marriage is over. That's what's going on.
我的婚姻结束了 就是这么回事
Look, I gotta go. I'll be back for the reception.
我先走一步 待会儿我过来招待客人
Sarah.
莎拉
No, no, no, no! You can't see her.
不行 不行 你现在不能见她
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表