剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Almost ready.
快好了
All right. All right. Lily, I love you to pieces,
好了 好了 莉莉 我很喜欢你
but you're the most high-maintenance dog ever.
但是你这位狗太岁真是太难伺候了
Is that because your owner indulges you?
因为你的主人太溺爱你了吗
There he is.
他来了
Hi. Catch.
好啊 接住
It's a game ball from last night. Really?
这是昨晚比赛用的球 是嘛
Is that heavenly smell breakfast?
这早餐 香死个人啊
'Cause I've been driving all night
我通宵开车
on turkey jerky and cold coffee,
吃的火鸡肉干 喝的冷咖啡
And this belly could use a real good meal.
我的肚子非常渴望美食啊
Oh, yeah, a-actually, that--
其实 那个
Beautiful girl, you are a sight for these tired eyes.
美女 你真让我的精神为之一振
Oh, yes. I missed the hell out of you, girl.
是的 我想死你了 美女
Oh, yes. Ooh.
真乖
Well, um, I'll let the two of you
我会让你俩
get reacquainted.
好好叙叙旧
Hey, thanks for taking care of her. You're welcome.
谢谢你照顾她 不客气
It's great to see you.
真高兴见到你
I mean it.
真的
Um, if--you know, if-- if you're hungry,
如果 如果你饿了
I could--I could, you know, I could--
我可以 那个 我可以
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely.
没事 没事 我很好啊
You've been, you know, driving a long time. Yeah.
你开了很久的车了 对
I bet you--you'd like to, uh... you know--
我猜 你应该想 那个
Have a shower. I was thinking that.
洗个澡 我就是这个意思
Yeah, well, the water pressure in the R.V. Isn't so hot.
我房♥车里的水不是很热
Come to think of it, neither is the water. Yeah.
现在想起来了 连水都没有
Uh, so I've got showers. A lot of--up there--
家里有很多浴室 楼上...
you know, you can use Kitty's room. Oh.
你可以用凯蒂那间房♥的浴室
It's the first door on the right. Thanks.
右边第一间 谢谢
Yeah. I'll go get some clean clothes.
不谢 我去拿点干净衣服
Okay. Yeah. All right.
好的 那好
Lily.
莉莉
Sarah, quick question.
莎拉 快问快答
How long do you think it'll be until the auto industry
你觉得汽车行业还要多久
introduces a flying car?
才能推出会飞的汽车
Kevin, I do not have time to listen to you
凯文 我没有时间听你
have a psychotic episode this morning.
大早上神神叨叨的疯言疯语
Now that we officially have custody of Olivia,
我们已经正式取得奥利维亚的抚养权了
I'm perfectly healthy, thank you.
我身心都很健康 谢谢你
I've just been reading the "30 things to do by 30" List
我在看他十五岁时写的
that justin wrote when he was 15,
"三十岁之前要完成的三十件事情"
and number four--"Have sex in a flying car."
第四件 "在会飞的汽车里做♥爱♥"
I can't believe our little brother is turning 30.
不敢相信 我们家老幺马上就三十岁了
Yeah, I don't think he can either.
对啊 他自己可能也不相信
I'm at his place right now hoping this list will help.
我现在在他家 希望这张单子能有用
You know he canceled his trip to Mammoth
你知道他取消了和丹还有朋友们
with Dan and his friends?
一起去猛犸山滑雪的计划吗
I'm sure the ski bunnies in hot tubs
我肯定滑雪兔女郎躺在热水浴缸里
will be devastated.
一定已经累得够呛了
Yeah, I know,
我知道
but we can't let justin blow off his 30th birthday.
但是我们不能让贾斯汀无视他三十岁的生日
Justin is blowing off his birthday?
贾斯汀不过自己的生日了
Mm-hmm. Oh, hey, Luc. Yeah.
卢克 是的
I feel so old.
我感觉老了
I-I can barely remember my 30th.
我三十岁的生日我都不记得了
You don't remember your 30th
你不记得是原因是
'cause you were ripping tequila shots
你当时狂喝龙舌兰酒
and then you threw up on Joe. Okay, Kevin,
然后吐在乔身上 行了 凯文
it was my last hurrah before babies and breast-feeding.
那是我生孩子之前最后一次烂醉
Number 14--
第十四条
"Jump into the chocolate river at hershey park."
"畅游好时工业园的巧克力河"
I'm guessing somebody wasn't sober when he wrote that.
写这条的时候他可能神智不清吧
I'm gonna call mom. She'll know what to do.
我给妈妈打电♥话♥ 她知道该怎么办
Hold on.
别挂
What?
啥事
Wow. You sound like you're in a good mood, mom.
妈妈 你的心情听起来很糟啊
I'm in a fine mood. What do you want?
我好得很 你有什么事
Justin canceled his ski trip,
贾斯汀不去滑雪了
and we've been left
我们不知道该怎么
holding the birthday bag. Any ideas?
给他过生日了 你有啥主意
I don't know. How about a dinner at my house?
我不知道 来我这里吃顿饭吧
What, another dinner party? Come on, mom.
什么 又聚餐 别了吧妈妈
Start thinking outside the wine box.
来点有新意的
And hello to you, too, Kevin.
凯文 原来你也在啊
Since when is dinner at my house not good enough?
来我家聚餐 啥时候变得不够好了
What about a dance party? Oh, yeah.
办个舞会如何 好啊
Perfect. Scotty could shut the restaurant,
很好 斯科特可以早点打样
and we can get a deejay.
我们可以找个DJ
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What about a disco ball?
再来个迪斯科球如何
You must get a disco ball. You're out of control.
必须来个迪斯科球 你疯了
Stop right there. Justin hates dancing.
打住 贾斯汀不喜欢跳舞
Look, honestly, I-I'll just do a fabulous dinner at my house.
说真的 我会盛宴款待你们
Where are the towels? Is somebody there?
毛巾在哪里 家里有别人吗
No. Never mind. I found 'em.
没有 算了 我找到了
Is Brody back? Yes.
是布罗迪回来了吗 是的
How long's he staying?
他这次会呆多久
Oh, I don't know. Not long.
我不知道 不会太久吧
That's it? You're just another doggy day care to him?
就这样吗 你是他的宠物托管人吗
That and a laundromat. Oh, please tell me you're not doing his
还是洗衣女工 别告诉我你在...
Not doing his what, Sarah? His laundry?
在做什么 莎拉 帮他洗衣服
Don't be silly. Why would I do his laundry?
别傻了 我为什么要帮他洗衣服
I gotta go. Bye.
我得挂了 拜拜
Kevin. Hey.
凯文 回来了啊
Hey. Who were you just talking to?
你刚刚和谁说话呢
No one.
没谁
We were just planning your birthday party.
我们刚在讨论怎么办你的生日聚会
No. I told you, I don't want a birthday party.
别 我说过了 我不想搞什么生日派对
That's why I canceled the ski trip.
所以我才不去滑什么雪
Oh, come on. You're just saying that now.
得了吧 你只是嘴上说说
No, I'm not just saying that. All right?
我不是说着玩的 好吧
Turning 30 is gonna suck. And you know what?
奔三已经够让我烦恼了
Kitty skipped her 40th,
反正凯蒂可以不过四十岁生日
so I'm skipping this one.
那我就不过三十岁
Look, 30 freaks everyone out.
奔三让每个人都不安
I developed a crippling self-tanning obsession
我三十岁的时候不可救药地迷上
just to cope with mine.
古铜色皮肤
It was a sad orange time.
那真是一段悲剧的橙色肤色期
Look, I'm sure it was really sad.
我肯定那相当悲剧
But you know what? I just worked a night shift,
不过 我刚刚上了夜班
and I'm going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
And please don't break in to my home. It's creepy.
以后别闯进我家里 很恐怖的
Wait. Look, I have coffee
等等 我有咖啡
and something I think will make you very happy.
还有一些能让你开心的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Ta-da.
瞧一瞧
Oh, my god. I gave this to you?
天哪 这是我给你的
Isn't it amazing? We're gonna do every item on this list.
很惊讶吧 我们要完成上面的所有事情
You know someone with a flying car?
谁有会飞的汽车
Every item that doesn't require time travel.
除了需要穿越时空完成的项目
"Tell mom what I really think of her"?
"告诉妈妈我对她的真实看法"
Oh, yeah, remember? She confiscated your discman.
记得吗 她没收了你的随身听
Oh, yeah. Wait. Why--you're doing this with me because?
记得 等等 你和我一起做这些事是因为
Because you're my brother and I love you.
因为你是我弟弟 而且我爱你
You're lying to my face.
你当着我面还撒谎
Okay. Scotty's mom is coming to stay.
好吧 斯科特的妈妈要来了
Oh. And I have to be around her as little as humanly possible.
我必须尽量别和她呆在一起
So what about...
那...
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表