剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yes, I know it's the 22nd.
对 我知道已经22号♥了
But you must have an extra
但是你那儿一定还有多余的
organic free-range turkey flapping around there somewhere.
活蹦乱跳的有机散养火鸡
Okay, I'll hold on.
好 我等着
You're up early.
你起得真早
Well, not early enough.
嗯 还不够早
I forgot the powdered sugar for the pfeffernussen.
我忘买♥♥做番佛努斯香酥球要用的糖粉了
Pfeffer-what?
番佛什么
Nussen. Pfeffernussen
努斯 番佛努斯香酥球
Ah.
哦
Yeah, they're Kevin's absolute favorite cookie.
是凯文最爱的饼干
Oh, he's had such a stressful time lately...
他最近的压力太大了
with this whole foster adoption thing.
为了收养小孩的事情
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to make--
我只是想磨点
mulling spices.
调香料
Mulling spices for the hot wine.
要加在热酒中的调香料
This is Kitty's first year without Robert,
今年是罗伯特走后 凯蒂的第一个圣诞节
and we have to keep her good and mulled.
我们得让她心情愉快 情绪高涨
What?
什么
Oh. All right.
好吧
Listen, can--can you wrangle me up a goose?
听着 你能帮我抓一只鹅来吗
A great big one. Yeah.
又大又正点的那种 是
Okay, good. Well, then call me back.
很好 你再给我回电吧
You forgot to worry about Justin.
你忘了操心贾斯汀吧
No, I didn't. I made him a big batch of ginger--
记着呢 我给他烤了一大盘姜饼
My gingerbread people.
我的人型小姜饼
I incinerated them.
都烤成焦炭了
I can't do this.
我没法干了
Why am I even bothering with this huge, over-the-top extravaganza
为什么明明知道孩子们都不喜欢
when I know the kids are dreading it?
我还要为了这顿盛大过头的圣诞餐瞎操心
They're--they're probably making fun of me right now
他们 现在他们可能正取笑我呢
for how I cram Christmas down their throats.
笑我要如何把圣诞大餐塞进他们的喉咙
For 2 cents, I'd chuck it all and--and--and--
我恨不得把它们全扔了 然后然后
And what?
然后什么
I don't know.
我不知道
If I knew, maybe I'd do it.
如果我知道 可能我就去做了
Okay. Then, uh... close your eyes
好吧 那么 闭上你的眼睛
and visualize what it is you'd rather be doing.
构想一下你要做什么
It's Santa.
是圣诞老人
hey, hey, it's Santa.
嘿 嘿 是圣诞老人
Oh, yeah.
是的
Apparently he has a fondness for a shot of cognac in his cappuccino.
显然他喜欢在卡布吉诺里来点法国白兰地
Would one of you take a picture of me with him?
你们谁能帮我和他拍张照
Oh, no, no, no, no. Rein it in, Rudolph.
不不不不 打住 鲁道夫
He's working at the Christmas fair down the street.
他还要去街头的圣诞乐园表演呢
Let him get drunk in peace.
让他一个人静静地醉吧
Oh, look, it's a Christmas card from Joan and Jesse.
看啊 这是来自琼和杰西的圣诞贺卡
Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天哪
You know, that could be us next year?
知道吗 明年就可能是我们了
Our very own little Christmas card family.
我们自己的小小圣诞贺卡家族
Saul?
索尔
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Oh, my god. How are you?
噢 天哪 最近可好
Jonathan, hi. How are you?
乔纳森 你好 最近怎么样
It's been a long time.
很久不见了
Yeah, yeah. You're looking good.
是啊 是啊 你气色不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you. So are you.
谢谢 你也不错
I wish I could stay and talk,
我真想待在这儿叙叙旧 但我得去
but I'm late for the "Messiah" at Disney Hall.
迪斯尼大厅做弥赛亚 已经迟到了
Uh, will you call me?
你会打我电♥话♥吧
Y-yeah, I will.
是 我会的
Great. Well, Merry Christmas.
太好了 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Hope to hear from you soon.
希望很快再和你联络
Hallelujah Hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚 哈利路亚
As resilient as the radio station has been over the last year,
尽管电台去年表现出一定的活力
all my research is telling me that--
但我所有的调查都表明
Guys, could we turn this music down, like, way down, please?
伙计们 能把音量调小一点吗
My research is telling me that we can attract bigger sponsors
我的调查显示如果把上下班高峰时段节目
if we switch out drive time from arts and "entertainment"
从艺术和娱乐换成天气 交通和新闻
to weather, traffic, news.
我们会吸引更大的赞助商
So there's gonna be a few changes...
所以节目会有一些变化
effective immediately.
立刻生效
If you're firing me three days before Christmas,
如果你在圣诞节前三天解雇我
can I call my wife and tell her to return
我能不能电♥话♥我老婆 告诉她
the adorable little one-eyed puppy
退回那只可爱的独眼龙小狗
that we bought my daughter, who's just been diagnosed--
我们买♥♥给女儿的那只 它刚被确诊为
Very funny, Frank. You're hilarious.
很有趣 法兰克 你真是好玩
But, no, you don't get away that easily.
但是 不 别想那么轻松地撂摊子
There are some staff reductions, however,
但是确实有一些裁员的计划
that I'm gonna ask you to make
我想让你做这个计划
as a hedge against another downturn.
来保护我们度过又一个萧条期
Oh, god.
噢 天哪
Who put nutmeg in the coffee?
谁把肉豆蔻放进咖啡了
Not feeling the x-mas spirit this year?
没有感受到今年圣诞节的气氛吗
Well, it's a bit hard when your fiance's in Shanghai
对一个未婚夫在上海 孩子正和前夫
and your kids are in Mexico snorkeling with their Dad.
在墨西哥潜泳的人来说难了点
I swear, if I hear another bell jingle,
我发誓 让我再听到一声铃儿响叮当
I am gonna strangle an elf.
我会掐死那个小精灵的
You can take care of that?
你能搞定这个计划吗
Great. It's mom.
太好了 是妈妈
Let the Christmas pageant begin.
让圣诞盛会开始吧
Frank, if you need me over the next three days,
法兰克 如果你接下来的三天需要我的话
I'm gonna be at my mother's,
我会在我妈妈家里
stringing cranberries on dental floss.
用牙线串着酸梅
Excuse me, nurse.
打扰一下 护士
I was wondering if you had anything for a guilty conscience.
我想问问 你们这儿能不能治疗负罪感
Uh, no. I don't believe there's a cure for that yet.
不能 我认为现在没有办法治愈那种病
Just gotta live with it.
你只能忍♥受一下了
So what brings you here, Justin?
什么风把你吹来了 贾斯汀
Actually, I'm here to see you.
事实上 我是来看你的
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Well, considering it's been, what...over a month,
你都差不多 一个月没有联♥系♥我
I mean, I don't know, why don't you tell me?
不如你告诉我有什么好笑的
Yeah, look, I'm sorry. I-I know I should've called.
抱歉 我知道我应该打给你的
I, um, I've just been busy trying to be a paramedic,
我 我只是试着去做个护理人员
and, um You're gonna be a paramedic?
然后 你要做护理人员吗
Oh, great.
真会挑时候
What, bad news?
怎么了 坏消息吗
No, emergency Christmas meeting at my mom's.
不是 在我妈妈家举♥行♥紧急圣诞聚会
Here comes the creamed onions, and the frosted window panes,
有奶油洋葱圈 窗户上结满了霜花
and the little train that goes through the village.
还有围着小村庄转的小火车
Look, Annie, I'm s--I'm sorry.
安妮 我很抱歉
I mean it. I know I flaked,
我说真的 我知道我离开了
and I'd really love a second chance, so...
我希望能有第二次机会 所以
if you're up for it,
如果你愿意的话
I'd really love to hear from you.
我很希望收到你的消息
Will there be figgy pudding?
会有无花果布丁吗
Figgy what?
无花果的什么
Pudding.
布丁
At your family's Christmas, is there gonna be figgy pudding?
你们家过圣诞有无花果布丁吗
Oh, uh, figgy pudding. Yeah.
无花果布丁 有的
Yeah, of course there's gonna be figgy pudding.
当然会有无花果布丁
My mom makes figgy pudding. Really?
我妈妈会做无花果布丁 真的吗
Yeah, she, like, wins awards and stuff.
没错 她的手艺都能得奖了
You know what? That sounds really wonderful actually.
知道吗 那听起来真的太棒了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表