剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, that's what happens when you feed 'em.
不知不觉就喂到这么大了
You're so big. What have you been eatin'?
长这么大了 你都吃些什么啊
You gonna go play?
自己去玩吧
Wow. Uh, he's huge.
他长高了好多
Oh, my god. Justin.
我的天 贾斯汀
Oh, come here. Come here. Hey, come here. Come here.
过来 过来 来 来
Oh, my god.
我的天
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
No, I'm--I'm, um, I am. I'm--I'm fine.
我 我 我没事
I just had to drop off, um, Evan,
我只是把埃文带过来
And I have a meeting at the--at the R.N.C., actually.
我要去共和党全国委员会开个会
But--but how are you?
你 你怎么样了
I-I want to talk about you, and I-I--
我想听听你的事儿 我
How--how was it over there?
你在那边怎么样
I mean, well, not that you could really say.
虽然几句话也说不清楚
Uh, no, I can. Um, I'm good.
不 我可以说 我很好
I'm good. It felt different this time.
我很好 这次感觉不一样了
Oh good. Good.
那很好
Kitty, you know, I-I think about the accident a lot--
凯蒂 我经常回想起那场事故
I'm so happy you're back.
真高兴你回来了
Do you have any idea how proud I am of you?
你知道我多为你骄傲吗
I mean, look at you.
看看你
Well, you haven't possibly convinced my wife of that,
我妻子可不像你这么想
have you?
对吧
Have you--have you guys been talking at least?
你们 你们交流过吗
Uh, some, some.
有一些交流
You know, she sent me a birthday present and stuff.
她还送我生日礼物什么的
You know, things were a little strained when I left.
我离开后 我们的关系变得比较紧张
Who am I kidding? They were-- they were practically broken.
我骗谁呢 简直糟透了
You know, she begged me not to go, and I did,
她求我别离开 我还是狠心离开了
So she may not forgive me.
她不会原谅我的
And I have to prepare myself for that.
我得做好心理准备
You know, as hard as it is, sometimes you--
虽然很难 但有时候
you just have to let someone go.
你必须放开手
Why are you saying that, Justin?
贾斯汀 你为什么这么说
As hard as it is, sometimes you just have to let people go.
虽然很难 但你必须放开手
Are you talking about Rebecca, or are you talking about Robert?
你是在说瑞贝卡 还是罗伯特
I was talking about Rebecca,
我在说瑞贝卡
but if you'd like to talk about Robert--
如果你想谈罗伯特
No, I-I don't want to. You know what I want?
不 我不想 知道我想什么吗
I want to know why everybody in this family
我想知道为什么家里所有人
thinks that it's just so easy to play God.
都觉得自己能扮演上帝
No, no, Kitty, I'm not playing god.
不 凯蒂 我没扮演上帝
You know, there is--no, no. There is a chance.
别说了 他还有一丝希望
There's a chance of recovery.
他有康复的可能
Many, many cases, people have just emerged spont--
有很多病例 就这么醒过来了
okay, not after a year
人家没有昏迷一年
and not with his kind of catastrophic brain injury.
也不像他这样重度脑损伤
It's not gonna happen. Oh, really? How do you know, Justin?
他不会醒了 贾斯汀 你怎么知道
You're not a doctor. There was a woman in 1968, okay?
你又不是医生 1968年有个女病人
She was in a coma for 12 years He's never coming out of this.
她昏迷了十二年 他醒不过来了
Then why is he fighting?
那他为何还坚持着
He's not. You are.
他没有 坚持的是你
You know what?
你知道吗
You just got off of an airplane. You haven't been here in a year.
你刚刚才下飞机 走了都一年了
You have no idea what is going on here.
你根本不知道现在的状况
You know what I thought?
知道我刚才怎么想的吗
I actually thought that you were gonna want to see him.
我还真以为你想去见见他
So excuse me, please. I'm sorry. Kitty, I'm s
让我过去 对不起 凯蒂 我太
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
I know.
我懂
You can take it to the living room if you want.
愿意的话也可以拿到起居室去
Well, how? I don't think I could lift it.
怎么拿 我可搬不动
I thought you were working out twice a day.
我还以为你每天都健身两次
Uh, no, that would be Luc.
没有 那是卢克
I don't have time to perfect my abs anymore.
我可没时间再锻炼我的腹肌了
Anymore? Kevin, you never had abs.
没时间 凯文 你从来没有腹肌
Uh, summer of '98. Remember tae bo?
98年夏天 记不记得有氧搏击操
Oh, sadly, I do.
很不幸我记得
Can I at least show you the pertinent parts?
还要我给你指出要点吗
Luc's or the contracts?
你是说卢克还是合同
Kevin.
凯文
When I was driving to court today,
我今天开车去法庭的时候
I saw him three times.
见了他三次
I mean, how can you possibly concentrate on anything else
我是说 你和一个内衣模特一起住
when you live with an underwear model?
怎么能不分心呢
He's an artist, actually...
他是个艺术家
I agree. who got badly affected
相当同意 全球金融危机
by the global financial meltdown.
对他的影响太大了
He needed money. He has a friend who's a photographer.
他需要钱 又有个摄影师朋友
This whole thing is a complete fluke.
整件事都太巧了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
"Land here in referred to as Narrow Lake..."
地♥产♥在此处是指纳罗湖
Here we go.
看这里
"purchased for a sum of $55 million."
支付总额为5500万美金
Whoa. That's a lot of money.
真是一大笔钱
One thing's for certain,
可以确定的就是
tonight I can tell everybody
今晚我要告诉大家
that the deal's gonna be signed and, you know,
我将会签署这份协议
maybe when people find out how much money they're gonna get--
也许大家发现自己能拿到这么多钱时
Sarah, you don't have to give us money.
莎拉 你没必要给我们钱
I've told you that.
我告诉过你了
No, I know. I know, but I want to.
不 我知道 可是我想给
Kitty's gonna need it for Robert's care.
凯蒂也需要钱支付罗伯特的护理费用
You can keep practicing for the law firm of Walke Pro Bono.
你可以重操律师事务所的旧业
And I can go to France. France?
我也能去法国了 法国
Luc and I have been talking about the idea
卢克和我一直在考虑
that we might all move to Paris.
一起搬去巴黎的事
When you think about it,
其实我想想
what's really keeping me here?
这里真没什么值得逗留了
No, you're absolutely right.
是 你说得没错
Kevin, that came out wrong. I'm gonna go.
凯文 我不是那意思 我要走了
No, no, I understand. You should go to paris.
不 我明白 你应该去巴黎
I wish Kitty'd go to Paris.
我希望凯蒂也去巴黎
I think we should all go to Paris.
我们都该搬去巴黎
Does justin know? No.
贾斯汀知道吗 不知道
Some homecoming, huh?
鸿门宴哈
Here.
给你
What is this for?
用这个做什么
The prosciutto.
意大利熏火腿啊
Yeah? This is for a softball game.
是吗 拿来当垒球用还差不多
Come on. Find a ripe one.
找个熟的
Oh, for goodness sakes. I can't concentrate.
天呐 我都没法集中精神
While we were still in the airport,
我们还在机场的时候
Justin was asking about Robert.
贾斯汀就在问罗伯特
For one year, for one solid year...
这一年 一整年
Kitty hasn't been wanting or willing to talk about it.
凯蒂就对此闭口不提
And I-I can't tell her what to do.
我又不能告诉她该怎么做
Well, I've noticed that
我发现这些天
you can't tell anyone what to do these days.
你对任何人都是这态度
Yeah, well, I lost my voice. Here.
是 我什么也说不出 给你
Oh, it's ripe.
这是熟的
Who's that? It's nobody.
谁打来的 谁都不是
Who was that?
谁打来的
It's that guy, okay?
那个人 行了吧
You mean the guy you were playing backgammon with...
你是说和你一起玩十五子棋的那个
Why didn't you answer it? That's a no-brainer.
干嘛不接电♥话♥ 犯什么傻
I don't know. A-and we have so much in common also.
我不知道 其实我们有很多共同点
Is he positive, too?
他也是阳性吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表