剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
take their lives.
双双轻生
Right. Nobody's taking any lives.
是啊 可我们谁也不会轻生
We're still here.
我们还活得好好的
We have a chance to make this right.
我们还有可能皆大欢喜
My mother's not getting any better
就算我在旁边陪着她
with me being around her.
我妈的病也完全不见好转
It's making her worse, actually.
实际上还恶化了
I got a job offer in New York,
我在纽约找了份工作
taking pictures.
摄影
You went away, Justin...
贾斯汀 你之前离开
because you needed to.
是因为你必须上战场
And you grew up so much.
回来后你成熟了许多
I need that now.
现在我也得这样
This is my chance.
机会来临
I have to go.
我不愿错过
Rebecca, I saw you, um...
瑞贝卡 我今晚
with your mother tonight,
看见你和你妈妈一起
trying to make things the way they were before.
努力让一切恢复往昔
And... I guess that's what we were trying to do.
我想 这也是我们努力的目标
Yeah.
是啊
But we can't go backwards.
但那已是回不去的过去
It's time, Justin.
时间改变了一切 贾斯汀
It's time.
时间改变了一切啊
I love you.
我爱你
I-I wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for you.
要不是为了你 我说不定已经死了
Are you kidding me?
不至于吧
Do you remember the girl that I was when we met?
你还记得当初相遇时的那个我吗
I don't think I would be here either.
我也想不到我现在会在这里
A pair of star-cross'd lovers...
一对灾星恋人
who saved each other's lives.
拯救了对方的生命
Hey.
早
Hi.
早啊
Rebecca told me she stopped by,
瑞贝卡说她来过
so I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我也顺道过来看看你
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm good at saying good-bye to people I love.
向所爱的人道别 我再擅长不过了
I've done a lot of it in my life.
这辈子没少做
Uh, if you are that good at it,
既然如此擅长
Why are you making enough peanut butter cookies
还做这么多花生酱饼干嘛
To feed the grand army of the republic?
给北方老兵当炊粮吗
Because they're cooper's favorite,
因为这是库珀的最爱
And I missed his play last night.
而且昨晚我未能出席他的表演
I'm not above buying his forgiveness.
直到现在他都不肯原谅我
And they...
再说食物
keep my mind off of Rebecca
食物可以让我忘却瑞贝卡
and other things.
还有其他琐事
Uh, maybe I should help.
也许我能帮得上忙
Rebecca told me how steady and strong you've been.
瑞贝卡告诉我你们原本感情稳定坚固
Mom, stop.
老妈 别说了
Justin, I know you. You must be dying inside.
贾斯汀 我了解你 不用假装坚强
Okay, mom, uh, stop, because if I start, I'm not gonna stop.
老妈 打住 我一动情就停不下来
Well, then don't stop.
那就哭出来吧
There's no one here but me.
这里除我没别人
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Justin.
贾斯汀
I know.
我了解
I know.
妈了解
He couldn't handle it, huh?
他搞不定 对吧
No, he--he couldn't even finish his cognac.
是的 他连白兰地都没喝完
Oh, Saul, I'm so sorry.
索尔 对不住了
Yeah, we pushed you into it.
是的 是我们逼你的
Yeah, practically at gunpoint.
都推枪口上去了
Come on. If you hadn't pushed me,
拜托 要不是你们
I'd probably still be standing at the edge of that cliff,
我可能还站在悬崖边
afraid to jump.
犹豫不决
So I jumped, I hit the rocks,
现在我跳了 触礁了
it hurt like hell, and I'm still standing.
虽然疼痛难忍♥ 但我依然挺立
Can I have that stapler, please?
把那个订书机递给我 好吗
Oh, you don't have to do the accounts right now.
现在还记什么账啊
Take the day off. Yeah, go swimming at Nora's.
休一天假 去诺拉家游泳去
Would you stop? I'm fine. I'm fi--I'm better than fine.
别说了成吗 我很好 非常好
Look, I realized how lucky I am, okay?
听着 我知道自己有多幸运 好吗
Charlie's lover died.
查理失去了挚爱
I've been symptom free for probably 30 years,
虽然我30年来没发病
And we know that could change, right?
但我们都明白世事无常 对吧
So the next time I'm on the edge of that cliff,
所以下次我站在悬崖旁时
I'll probably leap even faster. Just--just keep pushing me.
我可能会跳得更快 继续推我一把就是
I could always use a little shove.
轻轻一推就成
Really?
此话当真
Yeah.
当真
Well, I know this lawyer.
我认识一个律师
He's about your age--
和你年龄相仿
Kevin, just relax.
凯文 悠着点
Okay.
行吗
Oh, not Stanley?
不是斯坦利吧
Oh, that's such a good idea.
这点子太绝了
Who's Stanley?
谁是斯坦利
Uh, I'm gonna be in my office.
我回办公室了
Just let me know if you want to go bungee jumping.
如果想蹦极 通知我一声
Who's Stanley?
斯坦利是谁
wait. Who's Stanley?
等等 谁啊
Hey, mom.
老妈
Oh, hey, honey.
亲爱的
You're kind of famous around school right now.
你现在在我们学校可出名了
Oh, dear. What are they saying?
儿子 他们都说了些什么
Everyone's going around calling each other "Pool boy."
个个边走边称呼对方为"泳池清洗工"
Listen, I'm sorry I pushed you into a school like Flintwood.
听着 抱歉我竟然想让你读这样的学校
Honestly, if Gloria Pierson-Davenport's
说实在的 如果能看出
mentality is any indication of
格洛里亚·皮尔森·达文波特的心智
how that school thinks,
与那所学校的内涵等同
I don't want you going there either.
我是不会把你送到那里去的
Like, duh. That place is the weenie capital of the world.
那地方可是全世界最小的都城之一
Hey, Cooper.
库珀
It's for you. It's Margaret Hartley.
找你的 是玛格利特•哈特利
Juliet?
朱丽叶
Mm-hmm. She says she needs help with her geography homework.
她说需要你帮她辅♥导♥一下地理作业
Oh, so now it's geography? At lunch it was math.
又变成地理了 中午还说是数学呢
One kiss and I can't get rid of this girl.
一个吻我就被她缠上了
Oh, dear. You've created a monster.
亲爱的 你一手打造的小野兽啊
Thank you for coming over.
谢谢你能过来
Sure.
应该的
I'm sorry I ran away like that.
抱歉我就那样离开了
I do talk too much.
我是个话痨
You know, I think it comes from a family where,
明白吗 可能是家庭因素吧
If--if you didn't talk, they...
如果保持沉默 他们
They didn't know you were there and...
他们就无法理解你
Oh, and then I had this father who--
我的父亲又...
Kitty, shh.
凯蒂
Right, right.
对 不提了
It might be impossible. It might be that I'm incapa--
也许这不可能 也许只是我难以
Shh. It's okay.
没事的
And the real reason that I ran away...
我逃避的真正原因是因为
was because you're right.
你是对的
I...
我
I do like you.
我真的喜欢你
Really?
真的吗
Are you sure it's not too soon?
你确定现在下结论不会快了点吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表