剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
a little "Street fighter," Old-school style?
来玩玩"街头霸王"如何 复古风
Wait. That's on the list? Yeah.
等等 这也在单子上 对啊
"Beat 'street fighter' in one session." You in?
一回合打败街头霸王 你加入吗
Uh, yes. Let's do it.
加入啊 好好玩一场
Do you like this one?
你喜欢这个吗
Uh, yes, I love it.
我喜欢啊
But how could I not? It's of me.
为什么不喜欢 画的是我
Okay, bag, phone, computer, keys What are you doing?
包 电♥话♥ 电脑 钥匙 你在做什么
Uh, going to work. What about Benoit?
去上班 那本瓦特怎么办
He's coming in a few minutes.
他马上就来了
I know. I just got a text. I've got a situation at work
我知道 我刚收到一条短♥信♥ 有点公事
I've gotta deal with. Can we postpone?
需要我去处理一下 我们能推迟吗
Hey, you're not the only one who's busy.
全世界不光你一个人在忙
This is my first solo show in Los Angeles.
这是我在洛杉矶第一场独秀
We need to focus. We have a wedding to plan.
我们得专注一点 我们得筹备一个婚礼
And Benoit is our only hope?
本瓦特是我们唯一的希望
You told me this morning was okay.
你说了今早有空
Yes, I'm sorry. I just this can't wait. I can't believe
抱歉 这件事很急 我不敢相信
you're leaving me here all alone to deal with this.
你居然让我独自来办这件事
I'm a guy. I don't know what I'm doing.
我是个男人 我不知道我在干什么
Just listen to his ideas
听听他的想法
and get the Benoit ball rolling.
让他出谋划策嘛
Fine. Thank you. I love you for this.
好吧 谢谢 我爱你
I have a proposition.
我有个建议
No, I am not taking ballroom classes
不 乔纳森 我是不会和你
with you, Jonathan.
一起上舞蹈班的
I had a horrendously humiliating experience
我在上初中的时候跳过华尔兹
with the waltz in junior high, so...
出糗出大了 所以...
Speaking of junior high.
说到初中
It's my mother.
是我妈妈打来的
Mom, I'll talk to you later.
妈妈 先不甩你
I swear, I will never make you dance in public.
我发誓 我永远不会让你在公共场合跳舞
This is about a house.
是关于一栋房♥子的事情
A house?
一栋房♥子
Now don't worry, Saul.
现在不要担心 索尔
I'm not asking you to move in with me.
我不是叫你搬来我跟我住
I'm buying a house in Palm Springs.
我要在棕榈泉买♥♥一栋房♥子
It's beautiful, mid-century,
那里很美 中世纪的建筑风格
great views.
视野宽阔
It needs a lot of work, but, um--
它需要一些装♥修♥工作 但是
So you want to restore a house in Palm Springs?
你想在棕榈泉整修一栋房♥子
Yeah. I thought we could do it together.
是的 我想我们可以一起来干
You know, go there on weekends whenever you want,
你可以随时去那度周末
uh, holidays.
或是假期
You could even invite your family.
你甚至可以邀请你的家人过去
You know what?
你知道吗
Things are going along so well here with us.
在这里我们之间相处的特别好
I-I just...
我只是
I just don't want to tempt fate.
我只是不想铤而走险
You know, like my mother used to say, "Kein ayin hara."
就像我妈过去常说的"凶眼"
Beware the envious evil eye.
当心嫉妒的邪恶之眼
Well, if you're worried about the evil eye,
如果你们是在担心邪恶之眼
I'm giving you guys fair warning.
我可要警告你们一下
My mother's coming in a matter of hours.
我妈妈数小时候后就会到
Well, maybe I have to call Ida back
或许我应该回艾达的电♥话♥
So the two of them can entertain each other.
那么她们两个便可以相互取悦了
How about that?
怎么样
She called this morning and said
她今早打电♥话♥来说
she's "popping by" from Arizona.
要从亚利桑那州过来这"停顿"一下
You seem a little, uh, anxious.
你看起来有点焦虑
Oh, no, this isn't anxiety. It's dread.
不 这可不是焦虑 这是恐惧
There's a big difference.
这两者可有很大的区别
She's meeting Olivia for the first time.
这是她第一次跟奥利维亚见面
And where's Kevin? Hiding.
凯文在哪 躲起来了
What's with the tablecloth?
这桌布用来干什么
Oh, well, last time she was here,
上次她在这里的时候
she said our dining room table was too modern.
她说我们的餐桌太现代了
I didn't want to spend the next couple of days discussing it.
我可不想在接下来的几天讨论这个
Not that we ever discuss anything. I open my mouth
这并不是说我们曾讨论过任何事情
to say something, and she goes completely deaf.
我一开口说话 她就装聋作哑
Well, just don't take the bait.
那么不要上当就好了
You know, I used to think it was all about me being gay,
我曾想或许这都是因为我是同性恋
but I realized,
但后来我意识到
she doesn't approve of anything I've done, ever.
她从未肯定过我做的每一件事
I cann't wait to hear her just say about my parenting.
我都等不及听她对我的教养方式评头论足了
All right, wait a minute. So she's judgmental.
好吧 等下 所以她很喜欢评头论足
What's the big deal? If you had grown up with my mother,
有什么大不了的 如果你是我妈带大的
you would've learned very quickly
你会很快的学会
that the only way to survive is
想要活命的唯一出路
to be proud of who you are.
就是以自己为荣
That's easier said than done, Saul.
说来容易做来难 索尔
You still haven't told your mother you're gay.
你还没告诉你妈你是同性恋
Your mother doesn't know you're gay?
你妈还不知道你是同性恋么
Yeah, well...
是的
why would I tell her something like that?
我为什么要跟她说这种事情
Because that's who you are.
因为这才是你啊
No, it's nothing like that.
不 事情才不是这样子
Anyway, it's too late now.
不管怎样 现在都太迟了
She's just... she's not all there.
她还没到会接受的地步
Well, neither are you...
你也一样
if you're carrying around a secret like that.
如果你背负这样的一个秘密
Oh, thanks. That shower felt good.
谢谢 这澡洗的真舒服
Well, you clean up nicely.
你洗的挺干净的嘛
Hopefully your clothes will do the same.
幸运的是你的衣服也会一样
What do you do, play in the dirt?
你都干什么了 在污秽中翻滚么
Actually, I do. That's my job.
事实上 的确是这样 那是我的工作
Whatcha doin'?
你在做什么
Well, I-I'm planning a 30th birthday for Justin,
我在策划贾斯汀30岁的生日
and then Sarah is getting married, so--
莎拉也要结婚了 所以
How about dinner and a movie?
去吃个晚饭看场电影怎么样
It's the least I can do after you took care of--
至少这是我能做的 在你照顾...
Oh. It's my mother.
是我妈妈
I was supposed to visit her and I didn't.
我应该去探望她的 但是我没去
That's Ida? Don't tell her I'm here.
是艾达么 别告诉她我在这
She always hated me. I know.
她一直都很讨厌我 我知道
Hi, mom.
你好 妈妈
I see.
我知道了
Could I call you back?
我能待会回你电♥话♥么
No, I just need to call you back.
不 我只是需要再回你电♥话♥
Good. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢 拜
Is everything all right?
出什么事了
She died...
她过世了
this morning.
今天早上
She died?
她过世了
My mother died.
我妈妈过世了
I guess I have to plan a funeral now, too.
我想我现在还得策划一场葬礼了
This is delicious.
这真是太美味了
You should definitely go with the lemon.
你绝对应该选这个柠檬味的
I don't know, Kevin.
我不知道 凯文
Wait. Is that marzipan?
等等 这是杏仁么
Yeah. Oh, good. You're all here.
是的 太好了 你们都在
Yeah, we, uh, we came as soon as we heard.
是的 我们一听到消息就赶过来了
Okay, this won't take long.
好的 我不会在这呆很久
I gotta get back for a conference call. You okay?
我要回去参加一个电♥话♥会议 你还好么
Yeah--oh, my god. Please tell me that's dead.
是的 天 请告诉那是死的
No, it's synthetic.
不 是合成的
Feel the feathers-- unbelievable.
摸起来就像羽毛 不可思议
Yeah, it's an inspirational piece.
是的 真是个鼓舞人心的作品
We will have live ones at the wedding.
婚礼的时候我们会用活的
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表