剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yes, and this, too, honey. Oh, thank you.
先来点这个吧 亲爱的 谢谢
I'm so sorry. No. No, you know what? It's okay.
真为你惋惜 没有 你知道吗 没事的
This way, I don't have to go to vietnam.
这样更好 我就不用去越南了
Vietnam?
越南
Trouble.
麻烦来了
Sarah. Sarah. Well, why are you here so late?
莎拉 莎拉 怎么这么晚还赶过来
Is everything all right?
没出什么事吧
Yeah, it's fine.
没事啊
It's good. It's great, actually.
很好 非常好 其实
We just thought, um, after tonight
我们只是在想 今晚过后
That we should come over and give you hope.
应当过来一趟 给你们希望
sarah!
莎拉
oh! Oh! Kevin's in the pantry! What? It's a
凯文在厨房♥ 不会吧 只是
Kevin's in the pantry.
凯文在厨房♥
Oh. Oh, great.
太好了
So now the whole family has to come over to take pity on me?
全家人都过来可怜我来了
Yeah, how are you, Kevin?
你还好吗 凯文
Bad question. What's--what's going on?
这还用问吗 发生什么事了
Nothing.
没事
We just, um, we--we thought we'd come over
我们只是 只是顺道过来
For some sundae... Ss.
吃些圣代什么的
Yeah. Sundaes.
是啊 圣代
Love sundaes. Could you stop lying?
爱死圣代了 说实话好吗
I really don't think you want to know after-
我觉得你不会想知道的
whatever it is, can you tell me, please?
不管是什么 告诉我好吗
I'm serious, guys.
我说真的 各位
You're all I have right now, so no more secrets.
你们现在是我的全部 所以别藏秘密了
That is...
真是
Amazing. Oh, I didn't want to tell you.
太棒了 我本不想告诉你
Come on. Are you kidding me?!
不会吧 开什么玩笑
I love Luc. I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
我喜欢卢克 真为你们高兴 祝贺你们
That's amazing. Come on. Come on. Let's get the ice cream.
太棒了 过来 过来, 把冰激凌拿来
Let's get this show on the road. I know. I know.
我们尽情狂欢吧 我知道 知道的
Can I stay at yours tonight?
今晚我能住你哪吗
Uh, yeah, sure. I just got a new couch. Great.
当然可以 我刚买♥♥了个新沙发 太好了
bubbly. Bubbly!
香槟 喝香槟喽
Oh, my goodness...
我的天啊
Yesterday we did a lot of talking about marriage
昨天我们探讨了婚姻的话题
And... I've been thinking.
节目后我一直在想
There's something else I'd like to say.
还有一些事我愿意同大家分享
The thing about a good marriage is
一段美满婚姻的关键在于
Even if a terrible mistake happens
即使你爱的人犯下天大的错误
You just can't imagine your life with anyone else.
你也不想放弃他 另觅伴侣
That's why you commit to each other
这才是承诺的意义
That's why you make vows to each other...
才是你们相互许下诺言的意义
That, through the good or the bad
无论幸福抑或艰辛
You just keep trying.
都要努力在一起
You're fighting not only for love.
不仅仅是为爱
You're fighting For something bigger than either one of you.
也是为了那份超越一切的情感
You're fighting for the family you've become.
为你们逐渐形成的家
You're fighting...
为了...
For the us you've become
那早已融为一体的归属感
And... That really is worth fighting for.
这才是值得我们争取的东西
Where are you? I was worried about you.
你在哪儿 我很担心你
I'm at Kitty's. I slept on the couch.
我在凯蒂家 睡她家沙发
Well, you know, I wouldn't call it sleeping.
你知道的 其实根本算不上睡觉
More like barely achieving a semiunconscious state?
更像是半梦半醒的状态
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Glad you had someplace to go.
很高兴你还有地方可去
Do you know what the hardest thing about this is?
你知道最艰难的地方是什么吗
Whenever anything bad happens...
无论发生任何事
You are the person I want to talk to most.
你永远是那个我最希望倾诉的人
Kev...
凯文
Do you want to come home?
想回家了吗
No.
不想
So what do we do now?
那我们现在何去何从
There's something I have to tell you.
有些事我想告诉你
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表