剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You washed my brushes?! Yeah.
你洗了我的画刷 对
You can't wash my brushes.
你不能那样洗我的画刷
They have to be done a certain way, Sarah.
得用特殊的方式洗的 莎拉
A-and what happened to my little rug
你对我椅子下面的
that was under my chair?
小毯子又做了什么
Oh, that was filthy. It was covered in paint splotches--
那个啊 它太脏了 上面满是斑点
Paint splotches? I'm painter. I use paint.
斑点 我是个画家 自然要用颜料
Paint makes splotches, Sarah.
用颜料当然会产生斑点
Why are you so upset?
你干嘛这么生气
My Picasso book--
我那本毕加索的书呢
it was all completely marked.
上面还有我满满的笔记
Where is it?
它在哪呢
Oh, I-I put all the books back on the shelf.
我把书都移到书架上了
They were everywhere.
它们被扔得到处都是
You know I found a half-eaten hot pocket behind this cushion?
我还在沙发垫后面看到吃了一半的三明治
I don't know where anything is anymor.
这下我什么都找不着了
Look, honey, I know there's a fine line
听我说 亲爱的 我知道
between an atelier and a dorm room,
画室与卧房♥之间是有区别的
but I think you kinda crossed it.
但我觉得你是不是有点过了
It's not funny, Sarah.
一点也不好笑 莎拉
This is how I do things.
这就是我的做事方式
It's how I work.
我工作的方式
I'm sorry. I was just--I'm trying to make it presentable.
抱歉 我只是想让房♥间看上去整洁美观
The buyers are coming tomorrow. The buyers?
买♥♥家明天就到 买♥♥家
You told me you were just gettingn an appraisal.
你跟我说是想给做个房♥产评估
Where is my cup?
我的杯子呢
The one with the crack?
那个上面有裂痕的杯子吗
That's my lucky cup.
那是我的幸运之杯
I got it the day I took Cooper to Disneyland.
那是我带库珀去迪士尼乐园买♥♥的
The next day, I sold five paintings.
第二天 我就卖♥♥了五张画
You can't just come in here
你不能说来就来
and clean everything up when you want.
想收拾什么就收什么
That's why you're freaking out.
这才是你抓狂的原因吗
You're superstitious about tonight. Listen,
你对今晚也太迷信了吧
everything is gonna be great. Your paintings are beautiful.
一切都会顺利的 你的画很漂亮
I'm not superstitious, Sarah.
莎拉 我不是迷信
I'm just going back to the gallery.
我马上回画廊去
You should never have done this without asking me.
你不应该擅自动我的东西
You should never have done this.
你不要再动这些东西
I can't believe you caught a foul ball.
我真不敢相信你接到了界外球
I can't believe I ate three hot dogs.
我还不敢相信我吃了三个热狗呢
Oh, you know, it's getting late.
有点晚了
I really think we should go.
咱们该走了
Well, we have to be a little late.
我们就得晚点儿
It's an art opening.
画廊开幕
It's the fashionable thing to do. Oh, I see.
迟到是一种潮流 我明白了
Ah, what a great day.
多美好的一天啊
I just want to relish this moment a little longer.
我只想再多享受一下这一刻
Don't say relish. I ate three hot dogs.
别说享受了 我吃了三个热狗
God, you love baseball. You get so excited.
你爱棒球 你也爱的太疯狂了
I'm sorry you lost your team.
很遗憾你失去了你的队伍
Lost 'em? They fired me, Nora.
不是我失去他们 他们炒了我 诺拉
Yeah, for benching a guy who was using steroids?
是啊 就因为让服用了类固醇的人坐板凳
Honestly, I think you should sue them.
实话说 你应该起诉他们
It's okay. There are other teams.
没什么大不了的 还有其他的队伍
Take this one.
这支队伍就很不错
Oh, yeah. The Fresno Gophers.
弗雷斯♥诺♥地鼠队
Could they have picked a less intimidating animal?
怎么不选一个温顺点的动物队呢
Memean, what, were hamsters taken?
比如说 "仓鼠"
They could use a new manager.
他们可以请一个新经理
I'll say. They stink.
我也同意 他们打得太烂了
10-to-nothing?
10比0
And how many errors did that shortstop make?
你说那个游击手犯了多少错误
He's playing the wrong position.
他不应该打那个位置
He should be playing left field.
他应该打左外场
Oh, pfft. No, he should be benched.
算了吧 他应该做板凳
My god. Leave the left fielder out there.
天啊 让左外场手歇歇吧
He went 3-for-4, for goneness sake.
他4打数有3安打啊 我的天啊
Oh, well, I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住你说的话
What does that mean?
什么意思
Oh-- did you-- did you come out here
你 你会来这是不是
because you thought maybe there was a... Nora.
因为你可能在这里 诺拉
A job to be had? Is that it?
找到一份工作 是吗
Oh, there is a job in it.
的确有一份工作等着我呢
What? Yeah, I got a call last week.
什么 上周我接到一个电♥话♥
And, uh, you know, they heard about me leaving Modesto.
他们听说我离开莫德斯托了
They--they said they needed a new manager, and, uh--
他们说 要找一个新经理
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god. This is like Déjà vu all over again.
天啊 历史又要重演了吗
Isn't that what your hero, Yogi Berra, said?
这不就是你的偶像 尤吉·贝拉说的吗
You did this before.
你之前就是这样
You ran off to play baseball in 1967.
1967年你为了去打球离开
Did you drag me up here just to say good-bye to me again?
你把我拉到这里 又要跟我再次告别吗
Good-bye? I want you to come with me.
告别 我是想让你跟我一起去
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
I'm selling the house in Modesto.
我会卖♥♥了莫德斯托的房♥子
We could get a little place up here,
我们可以在这里买♥♥一个房♥子
Take the winnie on road games, see the west together.
一起去看客场比赛 一起去看西部
Are you serious?
你是认真的
Of course I'm serious.
当然
They made me take a physical and everything.
他们已经让我做了体♥检♥之类的事情
It would only be for the spring and summer.
比赛只在春夏季
I told the owner to wait
我让俱乐部的老板
in the restaurant across the street. Oh, you did?
在街角的餐馆等我 是吗
Yeah, me and my girlfriend would come over and join him later.
我和我的女朋友待会儿过去见他
Girlfriend? That's what you're calling me, your girlfriend?
女朋友 你就这么称呼我 你女朋友
Okay, I'm sorry. Hey. I thought that's what you were.
好吧 对不起 我以为你就是呢
You know why I never made it as a player?
你知道为什么我没能成为职业选手吗
Strikeouts.
三振出局
And I didn't go down swinging. I was always caught looking.
我不够果断 我一直犹豫不决
Pitches came my way,
我有很多机会
and I never saw one good enough for me.
我始终没找到适合我的那个
You're better than anything that came my way, Nora.
诺拉 你是我人生中最重要的邂逅
I'm not letting this one go by.
我不会再让你离开我
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
I'm not doing it without you.
没有你我不会去的
You know, if if you don't want to--
如果你不想去
Just--just--please just let me think about it.
让我 让我再考虑一下
You would think about it?
你会考虑的 是吗
Really?
真的吗
You know, there's a difference between
虽然说迟到是种潮流
being fashionably late and not showing up at all.
但这和干脆不去差别很大
You know what else Yogi said?
你知道尤吉还说了什么吗
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"机会难得 好好把握"
So what animals did you see?
你看到什么动物了
A zebra, lions--stuff that you see at the zoo.
斑马 狮子 就是动物园里该有的动物
Uh, listen, Olivia,
奥利维亚
About what you heard earlier today--
关于你今天听到的事
You tried to have a baby with Michelle, didn't you?
你们本打算跟蜜雪儿生个孩子 是吗
She was trying to help us, yes.
她只是想帮助我们 是的
How?
怎么帮
Well, it's not like either of us...
不是我们...
Oh, boy. Um...
天啊 嗯
What's a surrogate?
"代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥"是什么意思
Uh, it's actually the woman who carries the baby to term,
就是 一个女人依照约定怀我们的孩子
but ours wasn't born.
但是我们的没成功
Is that why Michelle doesn't want to see you,
这就是蜜雪儿不想见你们的原因吗
because you're still sad?
因为你们俩还是很伤心
Well...
其实
I mean, we were, yes,
我是说 之前是很难过
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表