剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I never let it stop me. No, me neither.
我才不管其他人的眼光 我也不会
Oh, for God sake, Sarah.
莎拉 看在上帝份上
Would you please warn me
如果房♥间里还有其他人
when there are other people in the room?
你就不能提醒我一下吗
Don't worry, Mom. I have to go.
别担心 妈妈 我准备挂了
Say good-bye to Luc for me, Sarah.
莎拉 替我向卢克道别
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Good luck today, honey. Oh. Bye.
祝你今天好运 亲爱的 再见
Sarah, why won't you let me have everyone over tonight
莎拉 你为什么不让我叫大家来
so we can celebrate Luc?
一起帮卢克庆祝呢
I mean, he's painting a mural in shanghai.
我是说 他要去上海创作壁画
Thanks, mom, but no.
谢谢 妈妈 但是不需要
Tonight is strictly Luc and me.
今晚是我们俩的二人世界
Anyway, won't you be busy?
话说 你晚上不会很忙吗
What do you mean by that?
你这么说是什么意思
Okay. If you don't want to talk about Karl...
好吧 如果你不想谈卡尔的话
Sarah...
莎拉
I like him so much.
我很喜欢他
I like him so much.
我真的很喜欢他
I-I-I --I swear, I'm, like,
我 我 我 我发誓 我
completely and utterly falling head over heels.
我已经彻底从头到脚沉沦了
In love?
沉沦于爱情了吗
No. Down the stairs. What do you think?
怎么可能不是 你这不是废话吗
Mom, that's fantastic.
妈妈 这真是太棒了
We've been to dinners and lunches and movies.
我们一起吃过午饭 晚饭 还看过电影
Anything else? No.
没别的了吗 没有
Oh.
这样啊
But that's not so important right now.
但那事现在还不重要
No, no. That's not important.
对 确实不重要
That's why you were making out in the studio.
那你们还在播音室里亲热
W-well, of--of course it's important.
好吧 当然还是重要的
But look, I've been through some things over the past years,
但是 我在过去一些年里经历了很多
and I-I don't mind taking it slow.
所以我并不介意慢慢来
There's nothing wrong with slow. Nothing wrong with slow.
慢慢来挺好 确实没错
Slow is good. Slow is good.
慢慢来很好 慢慢来很好
Can we enjoy this?
我们不能开心点吗
Foster adoption is supposed to be joyful.
领养应该是件开心的事啊
It's about starting a family.
这意味着一个完整家庭的开始
Okay, but we have to control the variables.
是的 但是我们得掌控所有的突发状况
You know, strangers come into this restaurant every day.
你知道的 每天都有陌生人走进这家餐厅
Kevin, they're customers. All right.
凯文 他们是顾客 好吧
But is that a safe environment for a child?
但是对于小孩子来说 这种生活环境安全吗
I mean, what if there's a flood?
我是说 如果哪天发洪水怎么办
We're getting a visit from the social worker,
来调查的只是个社工而已
Not the FBI. Oh, we need to get fingerprinted, too.
又不是联邦探员 那我们也得按指纹啊
Don't worry. The FBI is coming.
别担心 联邦探员也会来的
Scotty, have you seen my bag?
斯科特 你看到我的袋子了吗
Uh, no. Kevin? No.
没有 凯文你呢 没有
It was a little brown bag with a brownie in it.
是一个棕色的小袋子 里面装着巧克力蛋糕
Oh, yeah. I ate it.
我见过 我把蛋糕吃了
What? I saw it. I was hungry.
怎么了 我不小心看到它 我当时也很饿
It all happened so fast after that.
一切就这么发生了
I'll buy you a new one.
我可以给你买♥♥袋新的
You can't, actually.
事实上 你不能
Uh, my prescription's up. That was the last of my stash.
我的处方药吃完了 那是我藏的最后一袋
Thanks a lot.
真是多谢你了
Prescription for what?
什么处方药啊
Medical marijuana. It's for his back.
医用大♥麻♥ 给他治背疼用的
Look up.
抬头看
Uh, hey.
好啊
Uh, what's, uh, what's--what's up?
你有 你有什么事吗
Well, I just wanted to make sure
我只是想确认一下
that you gave me the right number.
你给我的号♥码是正确的
You're so hot.
你真的太火♥辣♥了
I know. I know.
我知道 我很清楚
How old are you?
你多大了
27. Oh, my God. You're 27.
27岁 天呐 你27岁
Do you hit on a lot of older women?
你一直都喜欢老女人吗
No, and you're not old.
不 而且你也不老
Oh, my God. You're sweet.
天呐 你真可爱
Okay.
好了
What?
什么
That was fun.
真好玩
Look, uh, call me sometime.
有空给我电♥话♥吧
I knew you would call back.
我就知道你会打过来的
You slept with a 20 year old?
你和一个20岁的孩子上♥床♥了吗
27, and no I didn't sleep with him. We just made out.
27 不 没上♥床♥ 我们只是亲热了一阵
Then why did you type that you hooked up?
那为什么你要用"上垒"这个词
Hooking up can mean anything
"上垒"可以代表很多种意思
from making out to casual sex.
从亲热到一♥夜♥情♥都可以
Yeah, well, next time, could you be more specific?
好吧 下次你能说具体点吗
Because I am a very busy woman.
因为我是个很忙的女人
Okay. He's a barista in a coffee shop.
好吧 他是咖啡厅的吧员
Oh. Of course he is. What's his name--
当然了 他叫什么名字
Taylor, Tyler...
泰勒 特勒
Scooter? Actually, I don't even remember.
斯库特 事实上我不记得了
Who are you right now?
你简直变了个人
I don't know. I guess I'm lucky.
不知道 我想我挺走运的
I guess I'm fabulous.
我觉得我很棒
Where did you make out?
你们在哪亲热来着
On top of the coffee beans.
在咖啡豆上面
Oh my God. And I Thought I was risque.
天呐 没想到你比我还淫乱
I know. Can you even believe it?
我知道 你能相信吗
I mean, I am so proud of myself.
我是说 我很为自己感到骄傲
I am usually so decorous and appropriate and-and--
我以前总是循规蹈矩
I don't know. I don't know...
我不知道 我不确定
Excuse me, but the maitre at the restaurant gave me this key.
不好意思 是餐厅的领班给我的钥匙
Just--
马上
Kitty, I gotta go.
凯蒂 我得挂了
I'm in a very important meeting. You are such a liar,
我有个重要的会要开 你个大骗子
Sarah. I know that Luc is there with you.
莎拉 我知道卢克在你那
Good-bye.
拜拜
"Meet me for lunch at Hotel Velone"?
"在威龙酒店共进午餐"?
Wouldn't you prefer room service?
客房♥服务不是更有情趣吗
How's the menu?
我可以点什么
It is... extensive.
花样 繁多
Hello. I'm Sarah.
你好 我是莎拉
I am your hostess for today...
今天我将为您服务
this evening...
包括今晚
and tomorrow morning.
直到明早
Would you like to start with an appetizer?
请问你想点开胃菜了吗
Oh, yeah.
好的
Anything blow the waist is considered a tip.
腰部以下将被当成是给小费
Okay.
没问题
Excuse me, Ms. Mccallister?
打扰了 麦凯勒斯特夫人
Oh, Dean Whitley, hi. Hello.
韦特利院长 你好
Oh, please do not stand.
不用站起来
Oh, no, please.
不不
You have come all the way down to the political science department.
您专程来到政♥治♥学系办公室
The least I can do is give you a proper greeting.
我至少应该起身欢迎一下吧
And I think it's you
我倒觉得是你
who came all the way down to Wexley University.
专程来到我们韦克斯利大学
When I heard that you agreed to offer this seminar,
我听说你同意开这个讲座的时候
I ran out on my balcony to watch the liberal bias
我就迫不及待地想看到
of higher education shift slightly back to center.
失衡的高等教育渐渐走向平衡
Well, I'm very happy that I can provide some balance.
我很高兴能对此有所贡献
And perhaps when some of these eager young minds
也许这些热切求知的年轻人
meet a brilliant republican role model
遇见这样一位杰出的共和党榜样
and listen to her lectures
听她的讲座
and talk to her at the coffee shop oh... yes, yes.
在咖啡店与她交流 对对
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表